13 American Gangs That Are Keeping The Fbi Up At Night

Penelope

Diamond Member
Jul 15, 2014
MS-13 is the gang that has the FBI most worried:
Mara Salvatrucha is perhaps the most dangerous gang in the country at this point. Originating in El Salvador, the gang has gone transnational, with members across the United States (in 42 states) and in countries like Guatemala and Mexico.

The Trinitarios is the fastest-growing gang in New York:
The predominantly Dominican gang, with deadly rivalries with Bloods, Crips and Dominicans Don't Play (DDP), is notorious for recruiting in high schools throughout New York and New Jersey, and is said to be behind a number of teen shootings and machete deaths.
Last year the FBI locked up the leader of the Trinitarios' Long Island chapter on drug charges, and another 50 members were captured in The Bronx in a raid linked to illegal firearms and numerous murders — especially around Upper Manhattan.

Read more: http://www.businessinsider.com/dangerous-american-gangs-fbi-2011-11?op=1#ixzz3EEQSosrC

Why doesn't media bring these gangs to our attention like they do the terrorist overseas, and why are these called gangs and not terrorists. Is terrorist only reserved for Muslims?

I wasn't sure where to put this post, as it does appear this is mainly due to our leaky boarders and immigration laziness as we spend our money, resources and time in the ME.

Be careful everyone, watch out for those terrorist. (and gangs).

Why doesn't media bring these gangs to our attention like they do the terrorist overseas, and why are these called gangs and not terrorists. Is terrorist only reserved for Muslims?

There are hour long documentaries about all gangs on a cable channel called "Gangs", there are articles written in papers, mags web sites. Search and ye shall find..

I wasn't sure where to put this post, as it does appear this is mainly due to our leaky boarders and immigration laziness as we spend our money, resources and time in the ME.

Better call the plumber about that leaky board..or do we need a carpenter?

There are hour long documentaries about all gangs on a cable channel called "Gangs", there are articles written in papers, mags web sites. Search and ye shall find..
The point is, you shouldn't have to search. This is one of those pernicious hidden threats that is almost solely known by local law enforcement agencies.

The point is, you shouldn't have to search. This is one of those pernicious hidden threats that is almost solely known by local law enforcement agencies.
Sure they know about them.. I've watch the documentary of Ms-13.. I don't think they are any less dangerous than what the Mafia has been over the decades since coming to the USA..

I think the majority of Americans are well aware of the gang violence perpetrated in this country. Almost every night on local news they report on shootings and stabbings that happen. One doesn't need to be a genius to know it's mostly gang related.

MS-13 is the gang that has the FBI most worried:
Mara Salvatrucha is perhaps the most dangerous gang in the country at this point. Originating in El Salvador, the gang has gone transnational, with members across the United States (in 42 states) and in countries like Guatemala and Mexico.

The Trinitarios is the fastest-growing gang in New York:
The predominantly Dominican gang, with deadly rivalries with Bloods, Crips and Dominicans Don't Play (DDP), is notorious for recruiting in high schools throughout New York and New Jersey, and is said to be behind a number of teen shootings and machete deaths.
Last year the FBI locked up the leader of the Trinitarios' Long Island chapter on drug charges, and another 50 members were captured in The Bronx in a raid linked to illegal firearms and numerous murders — especially around Upper Manhattan.

Read more: http://www.businessinsider.com/dangerous-american-gangs-fbi-2011-11?op=1#ixzz3EEQSosrC

Be careful everyone, watch out for those terrorist. (and gangs).

So?

Right I never see this on the news. Now and then if I read a main city paper, member of a gang did this or that. I believe most are not even aware of what is going on in our own country. I was not aware of this extent of the gang problems in the US.

Right I never see this on the news. Now and then if I read a main city paper, member of a gang did this or that. I believe most are not even aware of what is going on in our own country. I was not aware of this extent of the gang problems in the US.
The US has always had gangs, it's nothing new..

I don't think to this extent. Mafias yes, which we still have .

So they are gangs then, not terrorists. That's good, terrorists sound much more scary.

So they are gangs then, not terrorists. That's good, terrorists sound much more scary.
You never heard of the James Gang?

You never heard of the James Gang?

Gee that one must of slipped my mind. :D

I think the majority of Americans are well aware of the gang violence perpetrated in this country. Almost every night on local news they report on shootings and stabbings that happen. One doesn't need to be a genius to know it's mostly gang related.

You live in Texas so your news is border state news, including all the lovely and darling elements that are included. I can tell you the issue has been on the news once that I can recall in the twelve years I have lived in my current location.

You live in Texas so your news is border state news, including all the lovely and darling elements that are included. I can tell you the issue has been on the news once that I can recall in the twelve years I have lived in my current location.

No my news isn't border state news. I live near Houston, quite a ways from the border, 350 miles from here to Nueva Laredo, Mexico. But even if it was "border state news", there are a lot of Mexican gangs that are reported on so my comment stands.

No my news isn't border state news. I live near Houston, quite a ways from the border, 350 miles from here to Nueva Laredo, Mexico. But even if it was "border state news", there are a lot of Mexican gangs that are reported on so my comment stands.

Great, stand by your comment as it relates to your news from Houston. I'm telling you the news of gangs does not reach the majority of the country.

Great, stand by your comment as it relates to your news from Houston. I'm telling you the news of gangs does not reach the majority of the country.

You speak for the majority of the country?

At any rate explain this;
Gang expert blames violence on mass media Deseret News

A variety of gang news from different news sources;

Gang Violence Pictures Videos Breaking News

Just because you have your head in the sand and don't see it on your local news station, doesn't mean everyone else is equally blind.

You speak for the majority of the country?

At any rate explain this;
Gang expert blames violence on mass media Deseret News

A variety of gang news from different news sources;

Gang Violence Pictures Videos Breaking News

Just because you have your head in the sand and don't see it on your local news station, doesn't mean everyone else is equally blind.

I really have no idea why you are arguing with me. Get a life, chum.

Pussywuss has to assume everyone is as ignorant as he is so he won't feel as bad about himself as he should.

Forum List

Back