Alaska Reporter Drops F-bomb, Quits

They'll be booking her for the gossiping hens show, the View

mark my words.

oh she's from Alaska and from what I've been reading, the View has been hot heavy on Palin since their "new" fake ass conservative is on the show and she worked for Palin

so they'll book this vulgar idiot so called, journalist.... you watch

Last edited:
Gosh. I'll bet all that station's sponsors will flee and they'll be forced to only run PSAs and self-promos, just like what happened to Rush's show on WLS in Chicago, huh?

What happened to it? No one is really listening, but they couldn't drop him because they have nothing else to put in that slot.

Ratings released this week by Nielsen Audio (previously known as Arbitron) show WLS tied for 20th place with a 1.9 percent share of all listeners and a cumulative weekly audience of 437,100. It marked the third consecutive month WLS had fallen below a 2.0 share. You’d have to go back more than 22 years — to the spring of 1991 — to find the last time WLS registered less than 2.0 (and that was under a different research methodology).

Among listeners between the ages of 25 and 54, WLS now ranks 27th with a 1.3 share. Even in the prime demographic of men between 35 and 64, WLS no longer cracks the top ten. It’s tied for 11th place with a 3.1 share.

Hmmmmmm. My dope or my career? She's an idiot. Should never work again. Your dope is that important to you? Why didn't she just go on television drunk on her ass and promote booze.

Hmmmmmm. My dope or my career? She's an idiot. Should never work again. Your dope is that important to you? Why didn't she just go on television drunk on her ass and promote booze.

This just in: booze isn't illegal any more.
News must travel slow up your way.

Forum List

Back