Hillary leads polls by 27 points!

[
11050659_675554459218007_8682299910062578497_n.jpg

I think it's a matter of HOW they got Rich.

The Mormon got rich by screwing over working people, liquidating companies and cheating people out of their health coverage. (Poor Mrs. Soptic). And he capped off his cluelessness by saying shit like like "I like to be able to fire people" "corporations are people" and the wonderful "47% of you don't pay taxes, so fuck 'em."

Mrs. Clinton got rich because she and her husband did what every other ex-president does, monetized their service.

I think it's a matter of HOW they got Rich.

The Mormon got rich by screwing over working people, liquidating companies and cheating people out of their health coverage. (Poor Mrs. Soptic). And he capped off his cluelessness by saying shit like like "I like to be able to fire people" "corporations are people" and the wonderful "47% of you don't pay taxes, so fuck 'em."

Mrs. Clinton got rich because she and her husband did what every other ex-president does, monetized their service.
LOL. Bigot Joe at it again. Arent you tired of repeating lies? The health insurance bit was shown to be a lie. Only idiots continue to repeat it. Oh, wait.
The Clintons got rich through the usual Democratic channels: cronyism and crime.

LOL. Bigot Joe at it again. Arent you tired of repeating lies? The health insurance bit was shown to be a lie. Only idiots continue to repeat it. Oh, wait.
The Clintons got rich through the usual Democratic channels: cronyism and crime.

How was it shown to be a lie. Romney's company looted GS Steel. Mrs. Soptic lost her insurance, and didn't get regular treatment. This is what Romney did. He got rich off the suffering of working people.

And then he was dumb enough to show his contempt for them when he was talking to his fellow rich douchebags. Fortunately, a working stiff was there to record it.

How was it shown to be a lie. Romney's company looted GS Steel. Mrs. Soptic lost her insurance, and didn't get regular treatment. This is what Romney did. He got rich off the suffering of working people.

And then he was dumb enough to show his contempt for them when he was talking to his fellow rich douchebags. Fortunately, a working stiff was there to record it.
Joe, it was a lie. She had insurance. ANd it wasnt a working stiff there.
No wonder you hate Republicans. You are a low information scumbag.

She didn't have GOOD insurance. she had crappy insurance and she didn't have it continuously.

I hate Republicans beause they were in charge when the economy crashed into the wall. You got everything you wanted, and it failed spectacularly.

She didn't have GOOD insurance. she had crappy insurance and she didn't have it continuously.

I hate Republicans beause they were in charge when the economy crashed into the wall. You got everything you wanted, and it failed spectacularly.
OK so you admit you lied. That's something.
The truth is libs have gotten everything they wanted. And then whine when the economy crashes. We've had over 8 years of Democrat policies and gotten the worst recovery on record. And idiots blame Republicans.

No, bad insurance is just as bad as no insurance.

The Soptics had GOOD insurance through his union. Then Romney looted those jobs.

Romney killed Mrs. Soptic, but he probably didnt' care. She wasn't a Mormon.

The truth is libs have gotten everything they wanted. And then whine when the economy crashes. We've had over 8 years of Democrat policies and gotten the worst recovery on record.

Uh, no, they didn't. We'd have a $15.00 minimum wage, universal health coverage and strong labor laws if Democrats had their way. And the rich would pay through the nose in taxes. We don't.

Instead we got the Free Trade, bank deregulation, lax enforcement that Republicans alway said would bring prosperity.

Bush crashed the economy, and bankrupted the country fighting a war. Obama fixed some of it, not enough. Maybe it can't ever be fixed.

The Soptics had GOOD insurance through his union. Then Romney looted those jobs.

The truth is libs have gotten everything they wanted. And then whine when the economy crashes. We've had over 8 years of Democrat policies and gotten the worst recovery on record.

Uh, no, they didn't. We'd have a $15.00 minimum wage, universal health coverage and strong labor laws if Democrats had their way. And the rich would pay through the nose in taxes. We don't.

Instead we got the Free Trade, bank deregulation, lax enforcement that Republicans alway said would bring prosperity.

Bush crashed the economy, and bankrupted the country fighting a war. Obama fixed some of it, not enough. Maybe it can't ever be fixed.
You lied. First you claimed she didnt have insurance. Then you claimed she did but it was crappy. Nowhere is there any proof that she died because of it. And Romney didnt have anything to do with it to begin with. Romney probably had never heard of her until some schmuck went trolling for the story.
Democrats were among the strongest opponents of Obamacare. They could have passed 15/hr min wage, universal health care, etc in the first 2 years of Obama's reign. They didnt. What does that tell you?

You lied. First you claimed she didnt have insurance. Then you claimed she did but it was crappy. Nowhere is there any proof that she died because of it. And Romney didnt have anything to do with it to begin with. Romney probably had never heard of her until some schmuck went trolling for the story.
Democrats were among the strongest opponents of Obamacare. They could have passed 15/hr min wage, universal health care, etc in the first 2 years of Obama's reign. They didnt. What does that tell you?

"Reign"

Lol...

Gesendet von meinem GT-I9515 mit Tapatalk

Ahhhh the Presidential elections, the illusion of choice. Will it be the plutocracys' puppet A from the Pandercrats or will it be the plutocracys' puppet B from the Repandercans? The Globalists' agenda for America marches forward.

:eek:

ZOG!! ZOG!! ZOG!!

Black Helicopters!! Black Helicopters!!

Ahhh a sophomoric retarded rebuttal. I can see I'm going to get a lot of childish logical fallacies from you, such as this sophomoric appeal to ridicule. You deny that American politicians in both major political parties are admitted globalists-internationalists? You deny that there's a plutocracy running America?
ZOMG! The global-internationalists have taken over! Run!!

Yet another sophomoric response from a person that is only able to debate or argue using logical fallacies, such as appeals to ridicule, hasty generalizations, from Ignorance: because something is not known to be true, it is assumed to be false and then ridiculed.:rolleyes:
I didnt use a logical fallacy, dipshit. I mocked you. Because your rhetoric is stupid. It is something picked up on the whackier libertarian websites and the darker sillier corners of the Internet. It isnt even debatable. It is merely name-calling,not an argument.
Now get back under your rock.

You are apparently ignorant of what logical fallacies are. Mocking someone and calling them names is a logical fallacy ace. You need to look up what logical fallacies are and learn something, if that's possible. You failed to refute with any scholarly credibility whatsoever what I posted. What I posted is not unsubstantiated "rhetoric". What I stated can be substantiated with facts. You are unable to argue on the merits of the argument so you resort to juvenile name calling and mocking.

Personal Attack (Argumentum Ad Hominem, literally, "argument toward the man." Also called "Poisoning the Well"): Attacking or praising the people who make an argument, rather than discussing the argument itself. This practice is fallacious because the personal character of an individual is logically irrelevant to the truth or falseness of the argument itself.

“Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience.” -Mark Twain

ZOG!! ZOG!! ZOG!!

Ahhh a sophomoric retarded rebuttal. I can see I'm going to get a lot of childish logical fallacies from you, such as this sophomoric appeal to ridicule. You deny that American politicians in both major political parties are admitted globalists-internationalists? You deny that there's a plutocracy running America?

Yet another sophomoric response from a person that is only able to debate or argue using logical fallacies, such as appeals to ridicule, hasty generalizations, from Ignorance: because something is not known to be true, it is assumed to be false and then ridiculed.:rolleyes:
I didnt use a logical fallacy, dipshit. I mocked you. Because your rhetoric is stupid. It is something picked up on the whackier libertarian websites and the darker sillier corners of the Internet. It isnt even debatable. It is merely name-calling,not an argument.

You are apparently ignorant of what logical fallacies are. Mocking someone and calling them names is a logical fallacy ace. You need to look up what logical fallacies are and learn something, if that's possible. You failed to refute with any scholarly credibility whatsoever what I posted. What I posted is not unsubstantiated "rhetoric". What I stated can be substantiated with facts. You are unable to argue on the merits of the argument so you resort to juvenile name calling and mocking.

Personal Attack (Argumentum Ad Hominem, literally, "argument toward the man." Also called "Poisoning the Well"): Attacking or praising the people who make an argument, rather than discussing the argument itself. This practice is fallacious because the personal character of an individual is logically irrelevant to the truth or falseness of the argument itself.

“Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience.” -Mark Twain
You appear to be new here.

Sadly, you're going to learn quickly that such behavior is the norm here and practiced regularly by those on both ends of the spectrum.

You'll be able to find some decent, reasonable conversation here now and then, but you will definitely have to wade through the muck.

Translation: Soros and Al Aweed got their candidate the nomination in 2008 and it will be no different in 2016

uh, no, not really.

But I don't think if i explain it to you again you'd understand.

Simply put. Obama won because he was where the majority of his party and the country was at in 2008.

Period.

Obama was the guy who took the stand the Iraq War was a terrible idea in 2003, when that wasn't a popular position.

By 2008, everyone knew it was a bad idea, and he looked visionary for saying it first.
Obama won because he was black, that's all.
So that's why the GOP refuses to nominate one?

What a liar you are!!

The last black we had running for president was accused of sexual harassment. He dropped out to end the constant accusations. The only woman we had that even came close was called a **** by the left and her family attacked.

Democrats can't afford to allow Republicans to have a black, a woman, or a Hispanic running, because to them that sets a dangerous precedent.....to their lies about diversity and lack of inclusiveness in the GOP. They rely on these groups to remain firmly inside their circle of influence.

Sadly, you're going to learn quickly that such behavior is the norm here and practiced regularly by those on both ends of the spectrum.

You'll be able to find some decent, reasonable conversation here now and then, but you will definitely have to wade through the muck.

I'll probably just ignore most of the juvenile low IQ taunts which lack any valid argument that usually come from ignoramuses with an attitude.

ZOG!! ZOG!! ZOG!!

Oh, I see you've met the fake Rabbit...

[emoji14]opcorn:

Gesendet von meinem GT-I9515 mit Tapatalk

ZOG!! ZOG!! ZOG!!

I see I am dealing with a college sophomore. A little knowledge is a ridiculous thing.
Ridicule is not a logical fallacy. It isnt logical at all. Except in your case. Your posts are so filled with name calling and jargon the only proper response is ridicule until you go away.

Translation: Soros and Al Aweed got their candidate the nomination in 2008 and it will be no different in 2016

uh, no, not really.

Simply put. Obama won because he was where the majority of his party and the country was at in 2008.

Period.

Obama was the guy who took the stand the Iraq War was a terrible idea in 2003, when that wasn't a popular position.

By 2008, everyone knew it was a bad idea, and he looked visionary for saying it first.

What a liar you are!!

The last black we had running for president was accused of sexual harassment. He dropped out to end the constant accusations. The only woman we had that even came close was called a **** by the left and her family attacked.

Democrats can't afford to allow Republicans to have a black, a woman, or a Hispanic running, because to them that sets a dangerous precedent.....to their lies about diversity and lack of inclusiveness in the GOP. They rely on these groups to remain firmly inside their circle of influence.
How many Hispanics are running on the Democrat ticket?

I'll probably just ignore most of the juvenile low IQ taunts which lack any valid argument that usually come from ignoramuses with an attitude.
Ironic post is moronic.

uh, no, not really.

Period.

What a liar you are!!

How many Hispanics are running on the Democrat ticket?

None. They want to get a woman in the Whitehouse first. But they proved that Hillary sometimes eats Hispanic food. Every little bit helps.

Hillary-at-Chipotle-1.jpg.cf.jpg

hillary-chipotle.jpg.cf.jpg

(Actor simulating Hillary eating Hispanic food)

I see I am dealing with a college sophomore. A little knowledge is a ridiculous thing.
Ridicule is not a logical fallacy. It isnt logical at all. Except in your case. Your posts are so filled with name calling and jargon the only proper response is ridicule until you go away.
Using ridicule instead of addressing the argument itself is a logical fallacy ace because you're not arguing with any logic or reason just replying with ridicule (ad hominem) and hence the fallacy, the quality of being false or wrong. Appealing to ridicule is a logical fallacy and it's quite apparent you're ignorant as to the variety of logical fallacies taught in a liberal arts education. Appealing to ridicule is one of the logical fallacies listed in college level liberal arts text books of which you're apparently not familiar with.

You're engaging in another logical fallacy, a straw man, by stating my posts are "so filled with name calling and jargon". Yet, you cite no examples of my posts being "filled with name calling and jargon". A misrepresentation of my postings and at the very least a gross exaggeration.

Straw Man Argument: A subtype of the red herring, this fallacy includes any lame attempt to "prove" an argument by overstating, exaggerating, or over-simplifying the arguments of the opposing side. Such an approach is building a straw man argument. The name comes from the idea of a boxer or fighter who meticulously fashions a false opponent out of straw, like a scarecrow, and then easily knocks it over in the ring before his admiring audience. His "victory" is a hollow mockery, of course, because the straw-stuffed opponent is incapable of fighting back. When a writer makes a cartoon-like caricature of the opposing argument, ignoring the real or subtle points of contention, and then proceeds to knock down each "fake" point one-by-one, he has created a straw man argument.

For instance, one speaker might be engaged in a debate concerning welfare. The opponent argues, "Tennessee should increase funding to unemployed single mothers during the first year after childbirth because they need sufficient money to provide medical care for their newborn children." The second speaker retorts, "My opponent believes that some parasites who don't work should get a free ride from the tax money of hard-working honest citizens. I'll show you why he's wrong . . ." In this example, the second speaker is engaging in a straw man strategy, distorting the opposition's statement about medical care for newborn children into an oversimplified form so he can more easily appear to "win." However, the second speaker is only defeating a dummy-argument rather than honestly engaging in the real nuances of the debate.

Forum List

Back