Hillary leads polls by 27 points!

I think this alone illustrates the existence of racism in America. Anyone who believes any blacks who are not in lock-step with the liberal agenda are Uncle Toms is racist.

well, no, guy. Those guys really are Uncle Toms.

Here's a definition.

"a Black person whose behaviour towards White people is regarded as obsequious and servile"

Wow. I think that describes most "Black conservatives" perfectly.

I think this alone illustrates the existence of racism in America. Anyone who believes any blacks who are not in lock-step with the liberal agenda are Uncle Toms is racist.

Here's a definition.

"a Black person whose behaviour towards White people is regarded as obsequious and servile"

Dems are always the biggest racists

Well, turns out Hillary helped Obama become "more flexible" by giving 20% of our uranium production to Russia.....sortof disarming America and helping our enemies at the same time.
Breaking down the Russian uranium deal hanging over Hillary Clinton s campaign Quartz

I love it when Democrats show this penchant for selling out our national security every chance they get.

I wonder how many other ways these assholes have sold us out.

actually, a MULTI-NATIONAL Corporation controls uranium sales. It's not really the same thing.

Corporations know no flags.
Putin controls 20% of Uranium produced in this country genius. We'd be much better off if it were still a publicly traded corporation, but thanks to Hillary and others in this administration they aren't anymore

In a sick convoluted way I hope The Hildabest wins.

This country is on a downward slide and we don't have the guts to fix it.

The Democrats are the fast express train to ruination. The Republicans are a little slower.

I think it would be better to fast get to the point where Americans have to have a revolution to fix this problem. Choosing Republicans over Democrats will just delay the inevitable a few years.

The Hildabeast will continue to destroy this country just like Obama did. The more damage done the faster the coming revolution. We need to have the revolution before irreparable damage is done.

Putin controls 20% of Uranium produced in this country genius. We'd be much better off if it were still a publicly traded corporation, but thanks to Hillary and others in this administration they aren't anymore

So?

So a big corporation owns a commodity that isn't that big of a seller anymore.

Not seeing a big deal here. Neither will anyone else.

Don't worry, Hillary will be as subservient to the Zionist Entity as her husband was.

The Democrats are the fast express train to ruination. The Republicans are a little slower.

I think it would be better to fast get to the point where Americans have to have a revolution to fix this problem. Choosing Republicans over Democrats will just delay the inevitable a few years.

The Hildabeast will continue to destroy this country just like Obama did. The more damage done the faster the coming revolution. We need to have the revolution before irreparable damage is done.

All the damage I've seen done to this country was done by the Bush Crime Family.

Here's a definition.

Gee I dont think that describes any.
Here's a definition of racist: someone who attributes character traits, ideas and attitudes to someone based solely o his skin color.
That would be you, Joe. You are the biggest bigot on this board.

All the damage I've seen done to this country was done by the Bush Crime Family.
Because you're blinded by hatred? I think so.

Here's a definition of racist: someone who attributes character traits, ideas and attitudes to someone based solely o his skin color.

Nope, I neer made a mention of skin color. I made a mention of attitudes... like the sad-ass uncle toms raking it in telling bigots like you what you want to hear.

So?

So a big corporation owns a commodity that isn't that big of a seller anymore.

Not seeing a big deal here. Neither will anyone else.

Don't worry, Hillary will be as subservient to the Zionist Entity as her husband was.

Corporation doesn't own anything, the Russian government own those rights. the Russians are not our friends.

Nope, I neer made a mention of skin color. I made a mention of attitudes... like the sad-ass uncle toms raking it in telling bigots like you what you want to hear.
"A black person" is not a mention of skin color? Gettouttatown! You're just a liar and a bigot, Joe.

"A black person" is not a mention of skin color? Gettouttatown! You're just a liar and a bigot, Joe.

I attribute these guys are kind of filled with self-loathing, really. They think if they can ingratiate themselves to people like you, that makes it better. It's truly pathological.

A few of them have figured out how to monetize it, though.

Clinton Sustains Huge Lead in Democratic Nomination Race

It sure looks like she has a lock on the nomination.

Poll from 2007. Not relevant to 2015/2016. You do understand the difference between the years 2007 and 2015, right?

Also from Gallup, a pollster that disgraced itself both in 2010 and 2012 and had to pay a multi-million dollar settlement out of court for having cooked the books.

This time, Hillary towers over the field of potential Democratic contenders by about 50 points, pretty similar to George H. W. Bush in the Republican primaries of 1988.

Any more stupid you want to pile on today?

Ummmmm, it's a JOKE Stat.

you can't joke about his crush/sweetie. them be fighting words in his small world

I attribute these guys are kind of filled with self-loathing, really. They think if they can ingratiate themselves to people like you, that makes it better. It's truly pathological.

A few of them have figured out how to monetize it, though.
I think you are filled with self loathing. Rightfully so, I might add.

you can't joke about his crush/sweetie. them be fighting words in his small world

OMG frikken frikken zim-bam-boodleydoo cruhs/sweetyei GAWD theyva gawt to go those DEMS frikken frikken them be fighting words small Stephanie world frikken frikken sand in Vagnia GAWD.
LOL. Your posts are becoming dumber and dumber. Quit this site before you're reduced to senseless blather.
Too late.

Forum List

Back