Hillary “Intimidated,” REFUSES to Accept Legal Docs from Tulsi Gabbard’s $50M Lawsuit

Terri4Trump

Gold Member
Jun 22, 2019
California
Report: Hillary “Intimidated,” REFUSES to Accept Legal Docs from Tulsi Gabbard’s $50M Lawsuit
Report: Hillary "Intimidated," REFUSES to Accept Legal Docs from Tulsi Gabbard's $50M Lawsuit – Dan Bongino

Hillary Clinton is refusing to accept legal papers from Tulsi Gabbard’s $50 million lawsuit against her according to the Hawaii congresswoman’s attorneys.Gabbard, who is running for president, filed a $50 million lawsuit against Clinton last week after the former Secretary of State implied the congresswoman was a “Russian asset.”

ME: So the old criminal bitch finally stepped in it. I hope Tulsi gets every penny she can get.

Report: Hillary “Intimidated,” REFUSES to Accept Legal Docs from Tulsi Gabbard’s $50M Lawsuit
Report: Hillary "Intimidated," REFUSES to Accept Legal Docs from Tulsi Gabbard's $50M Lawsuit – Dan Bongino

Hillary Clinton is refusing to accept legal papers from Tulsi Gabbard’s $50 million lawsuit against her according to the Hawaii congresswoman’s attorneys.Gabbard, who is running for president, filed a $50 million lawsuit against Clinton last week after the former Secretary of State implied the congresswoman was a “Russian asset.”

ME: So the old criminal bitch finally stepped in it. I hope Tulsi gets every penny she can get.
Clinton cannot actually do that. That's what Democrats do, they simply break the law, break the law, break the law, and until people start getting put in to jail for breaking the law, they are going to continue to break the law so long as people are willing to break the law to cover for them breaking the law.

If Clinton doesn't show up in court then the judgment defaults to Tulsi.

YOU have got to be fucking stupid to think that there is a non-frivolous case here.

Tulsi wants Hillary to waste her time dealing with this nonsense? She should go get a court to compel it.

They think themselves above the law. Ill bet she pleads insanity. Her lawyer will say "look at the record judge..she calls *everyone* a Russian agent and the media encourages her delusions. She wasnt singling Gabbard out"

Her followers are as insane. The whole party is insane.

• Banned
They think themselves above the law. Ill bet she pleads insanity. Her lawyer will say "look at the record judge..she calls *everyone* a Russian agent and the media encourages her delusions. She wasnt singling Gabbard out"

She has always thought she is above the law and everybody else. The worst thing that ever happened to this country is that punk Comey cutting her a pass on her crimes

There are numerous ways to effect service on an unwilling defendant. Gabbard's lawyers know all of them.

Oh yes, the papers will get through eventually

!. Hitlery is above the law.

2. I heard somewhere that ignoring court documents was "obstruction of justice".

YOU have got to be fucking stupid........

Fuck off you little bitch

Thats it! I'm filing a defamation lawsuit and you better take them documents like a good little bitch when I do.

tenor.gif

while telling everyone else they're not above the law. they are not human.

As I posted in an earlier thread, Hillary is abusing tax dollars by using Secret Service members as shields against legal law suits, which is not their role.

Also as I stated earlier, as a result of this Hillary should be stripped of her Secret Service detail and they be replaced by 2 guards from the firm she hired to protect Americans in Benghazi!

....better yet....start a 'Go-Fund-Me' page to pay for her security detail....

As I posted in an earlier thread, Hillary is abusing tax dollars by using Secret Service members as shields against legal law suits, which is not their role.

Also as I stated earlier, as a result of this Hillary should be stripped of her Secret Service detail and they be replaced by 2 guards from the firm she hired to protect Americans in Benghazi!

....better yet....start a 'Go-Fund-Me' page to pay for her security detail.....

I missed you saying it the first time. Great points.

YOU have got to be fucking stupid........

Fuck off you little bitch

Thats it! I'm filing a defamation lawsuit and you better take them documents like a good little bitch when I do.

tenor.gif
By the way you always oppose her being held accountable like anyone else you would think she was leading you around by the Johnson....assuming you have a Johnson. :p

If Tulsi wants to go prove in the court of law that Hillary doesn't have free speech rights to express her thoughts about Russians being big fans of Tulsi (and they are big fans by the way, as I can tell you from seeing some of the Russian media coverage she's been getting) then she is free to do so.

Clinton doesn't have to play along and co-operate with that frivolous BS.

If Tulsi wants to go prove in the court of law that Hillary doesn't have free speech rights to express her thoughts about Russians being big fans of Tulsi (and they are big fans by the way, as I can tell you from seeing some of the Russian media coverage she's been getting) then she is free to do so.

Clinton doesn't have to play along and co-operate with that frivolous BS.

Moron

Forum List

Back