Hillary Using Secret Service To Shield Her From Gabbard Lawsuit Process Servers!

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
Your Tax Dollars Are Being Use To Shield Hillary Clinton from the 'Threat' Of Lawsuit Legal Document 'Process Servers' ...

Hillary Clinton or her representatives have, on at least two occasions, declined to accept legal papers delivered in connection with Tulsi Gabbard’s lawsuit against her, Gabbard’s attorney claims.

Gabbard, a Democratic congresswoman from Hawaii who is seeking the party's
2020 presidential nomination, filed a $50 million lawsuit against Clinton last week over the former secretary of state’s insinuation that Gabbard was a “Russian asset.”

Brian Dunne, an attorney representing Gabbard, told the New York Post that Secret Service agents turned away a process server Tuesday when the server tried to deliver the lawsuit to Clinton’s home in Chappaqua, N.Y., north of New York City.

Dunne said the server was instructed instead to deliver the papers to the Washington office of Clinton’s lawyer, David Kendall, but Kendall’s firm, Williams & Connolly, also declined to accept the legal papers.

“I find it rather unbelievable that Hillary Clinton is so intimidated by Tulsi Gabbard that she won’t accept service of process,” Dunne
told the newspaper. “But I guess here we are.”

I would call that an abuse of tax payer dollars. The Secret Service is for protecting Ms. Clinton's life from threats, not for shielding her from 'justice'.

I think as a result of this abuse Hillary's protection should be reduced down to 2 people, hired from the same company she hired to provide protection in Benghazi. :p

Hillary Clinton ‘intimidated’ by Tulsi Gabbard's $50M lawsuit, won’t accept legal documents, lawyer claims: report

Your Tax Dollars Are Being Use To Shield Hillary Clinton from the 'Threat' Of Lawsuit Legal Document 'Process Servers' ...

Hillary Clinton or her representatives have, on at least two occasions, declined to accept legal papers delivered in connection with Tulsi Gabbard’s lawsuit against her, Gabbard’s attorney claims.

Gabbard, a Democratic congresswoman from Hawaii who is seeking the party's
2020 presidential nomination, filed a $50 million lawsuit against Clinton last week over the former secretary of state’s insinuation that Gabbard was a “Russian asset.”

Brian Dunne, an attorney representing Gabbard, told the New York Post that Secret Service agents turned away a process server Tuesday when the server tried to deliver the lawsuit to Clinton’s home in Chappaqua, N.Y., north of New York City.

Dunne said the server was instructed instead to deliver the papers to the Washington office of Clinton’s lawyer, David Kendall, but Kendall’s firm, Williams & Connolly, also declined to accept the legal papers.

“I find it rather unbelievable that Hillary Clinton is so intimidated by Tulsi Gabbard that she won’t accept service of process,” Dunne
told the newspaper. “But I guess here we are.”

I would call that an abuse of tax payer dollars. The Secret Service is for protecting Ms. Clinton's life from threats, not for shielding her from 'justice'.

I think as a result of this abuse Hillary's protection should be reduced down to 2 people, hired from the same company she hired to provide protection in Benghazi. :p

Hillary Clinton ‘intimidated’ by Tulsi Gabbard's $50M lawsuit, won’t accept legal documents, lawyer claims: report

Not to worry, there are still ways.

If you are avoiding a process server, a judge may allow the papers to be left at your home or business with any competent person over the age of 18. A judge may also allow the summons to be mailed to your home or business address via certified mail. If either of these methods fail, the judge may allow the person looking to take legal action against you to post notices in local newspapers.

upload_2020-1-30_9-51-27.png

:p

If Trump hadn't kicked her ass 306 to 232, she would not be going through this. Go Trump!

Forum List

Back