Hillary Clinton Orders Secret Service to Block Process Servers

Hmm, can they legally do that? What if the Sheriff shows up with an arrest warrant?

Failed presidential candidate Hillary Clinton has reportedly blocked two attempts by process servers looking to deliver the defamation lawsuit that Rep. Tulsi Gabbard (D-HI) filed against her last week.

Hillary Clinton Orders Secret Service to Block Process Servers from Delivering Tulsi Gabbard's Lawsuit - Big League Politics

you know what the word "reportedly" means in an article right?

Hmm, can they legally do that? What if the Sheriff shows up with an arrest warrant?

Failed presidential candidate Hillary Clinton has reportedly blocked two attempts by process servers looking to deliver the defamation lawsuit that Rep. Tulsi Gabbard (D-HI) filed against her last week.

Hillary Clinton Orders Secret Service to Block Process Servers from Delivering Tulsi Gabbard's Lawsuit - Big League Politics

To a lib, it is an absolute undeniable fact.

Then I guess that means the OP is an lib.

Thanks for clearing that up!

Shirley, you jest!

Thanks for clearing that up!

I never said that conservatards are any different, just fewer of them.

Shirley, you jest!

nope

It’s called trolling. Something you should be familiar with being a Trump supporter. Don’t you guys say Trump is the world’s greatest troll? I do have breaking news for you though. The Iowa caucuses are just a few days away. A little late to jump in don’t you think?
Bobby Kennedy didn't think so.

He jumped in the race very late on the coat tails of a family member who was a former US president from the party of oppression, racism, slavery and Jim Crow.

Last edited:
So what? Who the hell cares.
like i said - very forgiving and not giving a shit when it's your side flaunting the law.

when when you cry out in agony about some mythical trump issue, you expect everyone to go OH YEA ORANGE MAN BAD!!!

pfft…..it's Hillary, she can't even order a pizza...…..

Forum List

Back