Hillary for the poor!

No one leaves a tip at chipotle. It's fast food. It would be weird if she did.
Oh bullshit, there wouldn't be a tip jar if people didn't. If she is true to what she says. She would've left a tip. Which she didn't, so she lives by do as I say, not as I do.
Not necessarily so. She may have just forgotten, or either wasn't paying attention to the jar on the counter. There could be several reasons why she didn't leave a tip. Can you read her mind? Do you know for sure what took place and what was said? Do you know whether or not she was distracted at the time? Were you actually present at the time? Or, are you just assuming that you know all details and circumstances involved that day?
I hope you enjoy making excuses for Hillary cause your gonna be busy for a while. Fast food workers are the main ones liberals talk about raising the minimum wage. If she was true to her belief, she would've went out of her way to help. She really doesn't care.
I wasn't making excuses. I was merely questioning your information, and the reasons to judge her without knowing all the facts and circumstances. I do NOT make excuses for any politician. I do NOT support any politician. I have no political party. I was just trying to get to the bottom of the opinion that you expressed, nothing more. Also, I don't recall you mentioning that it was just your opinion that you were expressing. That would have cleared it up quickly, don't you think?

And your source for that information is?
In 2008 Obama gave 1% of his money to charity. Reported by the Washington post.
And the others? Is that the only record you have concerning contributions by the Washington elite? What is the total amount for Conservatives and for Democrats? Any idea? Or, were you just making a statement based solely on your opinion? Thanks.
I just remember during the election in 2008 charitable donations were brought up. If I remember right biden was at the bottom and republican candidates gave more than democrats. I haven't seen anything about it lately.
I see. So, you really don't know for sure, and was just expressing an opinion concerning the matter? Am I correct? In other words, you haven't researched it, and have no data to support your opinion? Am I correct?
Fact is in the 2008 elections republicans gave more to charity than democrats. I doubt it has changed. I don't see republicans out and about saying, we need to be our brothers keeper. While their brother lives in poverty, in a grass hut.
Again, you're expressing your opinion without data to support it. And, regardless of what professional politicians say, they rarely if ever make good on what they say. We've all heard smooth talking silvered tongued Dr. Feelgood speeches from all professional politicians, yet look at where we are, and the sad shameful state that this country is in. Do you know anything about the poor? Do you know that 50% of our children live in poverty? Do you know anything about the homeless population, the elderly that choose between buying food and buying medicine, the children that go to bed hungry each night, and empty shelves in food pantries around the country?

FYI --- Professional politicians couldn't care less about the poor, and Main Street America is proof. How many are receiving food stamps? How many families rely on some form of government assistance? Look, I hate to burst your political bubble, but "The Washington Brotherhood" has a very bad track record concerning our poor and less fortunate citizens.

Oh, don't blame her for not knowing what a tip jar is. She can't help it, after all because she's been living in a bubble far from the common folk for decades now. I can almost guarantee she had no idea what a Chipotle restaurant even was 20 minutes before they parked the limo and pushed her out. I wonder how long it took them to pry her fingers from the door frame.

Forum List

Back