Hillary for President of the Universe

BDBoop

Platinum Member
Jul 20, 2011
Don't harsh my zen, Jen!
But Hillary is too great a talent and voice to go unused. And she clearly has too much fight and force left in her to just follow the fading path of philanthropy laid out by her husband. Plus if Hillary showed us nothing else, it’s her extraordinary vision and impact as a global statesman. Which is precisely what we need in the world right now, a strong head of a strong global body that can collectively hold rogue nations accountable and spread opportunity and prosperity worldwide. Like the United Nations if the U.N. had even more accountability and heft and teeth. Added bonus: Taking such a position would help breathe life into the perennial vast right-wing conspiracy theory about “world government,” and we know how Hillary likes vast right-wing conspiracies!

Hillary Clinton has already visited an insane number of countries during her tenure as secretary of State, so she could ostensibly phone it in for the first few years of her global presidency. Plus let’s be honest, since most Americans probably don’t know many of those countries exist let alone where to find them on a map, Hillary’s prodigious global knowledge would be wasted on our domestic electorate. Hillary describes her own tenure at State, “I thought it was essential that as we restore America’s standing in the world and strengthen our global leadership again, we needed what I took to calling ‘smart power’ to elevate American diplomacy and development and reposition them for the 21st century.” By the same token, there is clearly a need to restore Kenya and Indonesia and Mexico’s standing in the world, too, and expand development and opportunity there and in countless other places. In particular, a global Hillary presidency would do much to empower women and girls worldwide, both in symbolic and tangible ways through investment projects, a strategic way to improve development standards for all.

Lots of good points.

Hillary for President...of the Universe - The Daily Beast

Specifically relating to commonalities between Clinton and Obama presidencies.

Global statesman? She freaking resigned after her negligence at Benghazi. Did you hear her shriek at the Congressional committee when she was asked a simple question? Her and loonie Joe make a good pair.

I read it and nothing convinced me that she is not still the vile bitch, who during her tenure, caused the deaths of thousands for empire and would cause the deaths of thousands more once given her thrown. If there was real justice in this world she'd be taken into a field and shot along with all her enablers. But we know that will never happen.

But Hillary is too great a talent and voice to go unused. And she clearly has too much fight and force left in her to just follow the fading path of philanthropy laid out by her husband. Plus if Hillary showed us nothing else, it’s her extraordinary vision and impact as a global statesman. Which is precisely what we need in the world right now, a strong head of a strong global body that can collectively hold rogue nations accountable and spread opportunity and prosperity worldwide. Like the United Nations if the U.N. had even more accountability and heft and teeth. Added bonus: Taking such a position would help breathe life into the perennial vast right-wing conspiracy theory about “world government,” and we know how Hillary likes vast right-wing conspiracies!

Hillary Clinton has already visited an insane number of countries during her tenure as secretary of State, so she could ostensibly phone it in for the first few years of her global presidency. Plus let’s be honest, since most Americans probably don’t know many of those countries exist let alone where to find them on a map, Hillary’s prodigious global knowledge would be wasted on our domestic electorate. Hillary describes her own tenure at State, “I thought it was essential that as we restore America’s standing in the world and strengthen our global leadership again, we needed what I took to calling ‘smart power’ to elevate American diplomacy and development and reposition them for the 21st century.” By the same token, there is clearly a need to restore Kenya and Indonesia and Mexico’s standing in the world, too, and expand development and opportunity there and in countless other places. In particular, a global Hillary presidency would do much to empower women and girls worldwide, both in symbolic and tangible ways through investment projects, a strategic way to improve development standards for all.

Lots of good points.

Hillary for President...of the Universe - The Daily Beast

Specifically relating to commonalities between Clinton and Obama presidencies.
Good points for someone immersed in a love fest over Hillary. The reality is if she runs for president she'll probably get elected, not because she could be a great statesperson with the ability to bring people together with inclusiveness encompassing true compromise (definitely not). It will be because moronic voters will want to be part of "history" by electing this country's first woman president. Nothing more, nothing less.

I think name recognition will be a part of why she is elected and part of the reason some vote against her, some will vote for her because she's a woman but that won't be the only reason she wins.

She'll win because she's better than anything the GOP can come up with and she'll win because of her experience and ability to handle the job.

The whore ran for cover after her Libya fuck up because she didn't want to screw up her presidential plans, and then had the audacity to cackle like a witch as she illegally made it possible for terrorists to sodomize Ghadaffi with a rifle before killing him.

I think name recognition will be a part of why she is elected and part of the reason some vote against her, some will vote for her because she's a woman but that won't be the only reason she wins.

She'll win because she's better than anything the GOP can come up with and she'll win because of her experience and ability to handle the job.

I agree. Running a blood thirsty empire bent on death and destruction for profit is right up her alley.

I read it and nothing convinced me that she is not still the vile bitch, who during her tenure, caused the deaths of thousands for empire and would cause the deaths of thousands more once given her thrown. If there was real justice in this world she'd be taken into a field and shot along with all her enablers. But we know that will never happen.

Dude. It wasn't supposed to. I thought the article slammed her, and gave some home truths as to why she wasn't the shining light so many have portrayed her as.

If I loan you a crowbar, can you pry open your mind?

That's true, but it's easier to bitch than find somebody amongst their own that has a better shot than she does.

Geezus Krist if the whiners aren't having a delayed full moon tonight. Seriously, WTF. :eusa_eh:

Was the use of the term "global statesman" meant sarcastically? She surely did nothing.

so, after all of that visiting reaching out etc....where are we, exactly?The Egyptian affair? Syria began and ran for over a year on her watch too..... is there a clinton mandate, a clinton doctrine?

Accidents happen but the reset button? and whatever happened to the halted investigation of Howard Gutman, whose misconduct was cataloged by cbs, nbc and foreign policy magazine?

Apparently cindy sheehan got all the sppt she needed getting answers to her sons death, which was sadly in combat, she met the c in c, whatever issue she had with the war etc. I fully understand and her grief is genuine..... I would imagine Sean Smiths mother, her grief is genuine too, who ( she says) was told by Hillary that the video was the cause of the action that killed her son in Bengahzi, and wants answers and some closure too, apparently Hillary has not gotten back to her and imho, showed a disrespectful disregard for the issue at the congressional hearing hearing.....

Hillary Clinton is one of the most dishonest, corrupt people in D.C. so it's no wonder Democrats want her so badly.

She's not going to run so it doesn't matter.

The feminists should love Sara Palin and hate Hillary Clinton but the opposite seems to be true. Does that mean that modern feminism is synonymous with hypocrisy? Palin is everything feminists dream of. She was a hockey mom who decided to clean up her city and ran for office and was elected mayor. She went further in the political arena in a state that prided itself on male dominance and became governor. By all the modern social definition of feminism feminists should love her ....but they don't. Hillary Clinton latched on to a boob in college and guided his career. She swallowed her pride through numerous episodes of adultery and in the end she became a psychological wreck and a typical angry victim of domestic abuse who lashed out at the innocent women who were seduced by her sociopath husband. Which is more typical of the feminist dream, a woman who succeeds in the male dominated political arena and keeps her family together or an angry psychopathic abused woman who stands by her man in spite of abuse and lashes out at other women with a the political power of a "bimbo eruption squad"?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back