Howard Stern and Jesse Ventura in 2016?

cereal_killer

Platinum Member
Apr 9, 2012
Austin
Looks like the 2 of them will be announcing their run next week on Howards show (Oct 2) Wednesday. Libertarian ticket. Jesse will be announcing his run for Pres and asking Howard to be his VP

If this happens I know where my vote goes. Hey now!!

What say you? Dumbest thing you've ever heard? They'll get your vote? Won't get your vote? Opinions and rants welcome....

Looks like the 2 of them will be announcing their run next week on Howards show (Oct 2) Wednesday. Libertarian ticket. Jesse will be announcing his run for Pres and asking Howard to be his VP

What say you? Dumbest thing you've ever heard? They'll get your vote? Won't get your vote? Opinions and rants welcome....
Absolutely, they would get my vote!

Howard Stern is one of the most honest mother-fuckers that walks the planet.

The movie Predators was on TV recently and we were trying to remember the name of the "actor" when, when told he was bleeding, answered, "I don't have time to bleed!".

Surely one of the dumbest lines any actor wannabe had to utter and thanks for reminding me of this name.

Absolutely, they would get my vote!

Howard Stern is one of the most honest mother-fuckers that walks the planet.

Dude this will be epic :lol:

That would be some entertasinment. Saturday night live wouldn't even have to write skits. They could just play clips.

Oh good grief, maybe the silliest thing I've ever heard..

While Jesse it seems is serious about it, Howard certainly isn't. Howard will never do it because he would have disclose his financials, which is why he dropped out of the governors race years ago. Currently Howard is trying to decide whether or not he wants to do AGT next year, so a presidential election isn't even on his radar. Howard will take the free publicity, but he will NEVER run for public office.

Stern is a left winger and we all know Ventura is a right wing nut....how is that going to work? Here is the funny part, Alex Jones is actually trying to make this serious. Anyone in here who actually believes anything Alex Jones says is a really really dumb person.

Well...those two can't do any worse than what's being done now.

Palin and McCain lost dude.

Yeah, well, if you haven't noticed, the nation gets a little more obtuse with each passing year. . . .

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PAJGoqK5LG0"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PAJGoqK5LG0[/ame]
What if Sarah Palin was President? What if her polling numbers were low? What if Nazis came from the Moon?

Nobody has a clue who will run next time, so who knows. It could work.

Seriously? Where have you been. If "they," meaning TPTB, don't think martial law will yet be necessary, and that will all depend on whether the project for the new middle east has taken a step forward or if the have collapsed the dollar yet, then they have already chosen the next president.

The only thing that will stop it is a huge awakening and a demand for constitutional government. This is why they have purposely set up "alternative" candidates, which are, in reality, "controlled opposition." Everything old is new again. Anyone that believes Jesse or Howard is "anti-establishment" is probably fooling themselves. Anywho, here's your next POTUS. Best if you get used to the idea now, it sucks I know. But there are so many idiots with out a mind of their own, the controlled media has yet to tell them who and why they are voting for this candidate. :cool:

images
images
images
images
images
images
hillary_clinton_experience_long_sleeve_tshirt.jpg
Was7722605.jpg

Howard Stern could be an effective media advisor to any politician. His endorsement is more meaningful than that of many sought by pols.

He is, after all, the King of all Media.

He is the best interviewer alive today. YouTube some of his interviews. Brilliant.

Howard Stern could be an effective media advisor to any politician. His endorsement is more meaningful than that of many sought by pols.

He is the best interviewer alive today. YouTube some of his interviews. Brilliant.

Definitely more entertaining and insightful than Larry King or Charlie Rose. :lol:

What? He is not, omg.. He's a fun guy but a has been.

Forum List

Back