Hillary Comes Up With 4 Stupid Reasons She Lost to Trump

American_Jihad

Flaming Libs/Koranimals
May 1, 2012
Gulf of Mex 26.609, -82.220
They will go to their graves remembering this 2017/18/20/22/24/etc/etc defeat...

Still finding it hard to swallow defeat.

News

Trey Sanchez

http://www.truthrevolt.org/author/trey-sanchez
Hillary Clinton lost to Donald Trump and that is a hard pill for her to swallow.

Now, in her first public interview with Nicholas Kristof of The New York Times, Clinton has come up with four major reasons which “were beyond her control,” according to NBC News, as to why the American people rejected her:

The only responsibility she took was to say, “There were things I could have done better.”

Clinton still describes her loss as “devastating.”

NBC News says that Clinton is writing a book to “examine her defeat last year” and inferred she is doubtful she will ever run for office again.

I'm sure that being a corrupt, lying, cold hearted bitch had nothing to do with it.

US_hillary_clinton_afghan_donor_conference_77.jpg

transparent_red_oval_diamond_png_clipart-png.120699

Last edited by a moderator:
They will go to their graves remembering this 2017/18/20/22/24/etc/etc defeat...

Still finding it hard to swallow defeat.

News

Trey Sanchez

Hillary Clinton lost to Donald Trump and that is a hard pill for her to swallow.

Now, in her first public interview with Nicholas Kristof of The New York Times, Clinton has come up with four major reasons which “were beyond her control,” according to NBC News, as to why the American people rejected her:

The only responsibility she took was to say, “There were things I could have done better.”

Clinton still describes her loss as “devastating.”

NBC News says that Clinton is writing a book to “examine her defeat last year” and inferred she is doubtful she will ever run for office again.

Why do you dumbasses waste your time on bullshit Hillary said about the election? No liberals on this forum even gives a shit what her perspective was. I certainly don't give a shit what she says. She is the past. You're only bringing her up because you're too much of pussies to admit how god awful Trump is in comparison. He is what is relevant right now - not her. He is unprecedented disaster in American politics and you don't have the balls to admit it.

She lost mostly for one reason.
1. Trade and outsourcing of our jobs....

That is what flipped Pa, Michigan and Wis over for the first time in decades....

If the democrats had stood by the worker and fought to keep jobs in this country for the past 30 years, Clinton would be president.

Here are her excuses for being on point in the rejection of all things liberal. I would like to know whose vote was changed because of any of these reasons. She plays the victim being a woman but she made herself the victim when she let lying Billy off the hook for cheatin' and a lyin'.

The former Democratic presidential candidate cited Russian meddling in the election, FBI Director James Comey's involvement toward the end of the race, WikiLeaks theft of emails from her campaign chairman, and misogyny.

Hillary doesn't deny that all of the information "leaked" was true. She seems more troubled by the fact that it was shared:

""I don't want any Republican candidate to be subjected to what I was subjected to....I don't want anybody running campaigns to have their communications stolen," she said."

Hillary Clinton calls for U.S. to bomb Syrian air fields

The woman is both corrupt and callous.

Hillary doesn't deny that all of the information "leaked" was true. She seems more troubled by the fact that it was shared:

""I don't want any Republican candidate to be subjected to what I was subjected to....I don't want anybody running campaigns to have their communications stolen," she said."

Hillary Clinton calls for U.S. to bomb Syrian air fields

The woman is both corrupt and callous.

Republicans have had their communications stolen or at least surveiled. Only differences is republicans didn't do anything bad.

Note that not one of her reasons is her fault. Its all because of others. Which is the M.O. for the left. Don't take responsibility for losing

She lost mostly for one reason.
1. Trade and outsourcing of our jobs....

That is what flipped Pa, Michigan and Wis over for the first time in decades....

If the democrats had stood by the worker and fought to keep jobs in this country for the past 30 years, Clinton would be president.

Pretty much.

Hillary Clinton explains why she really lost to Trump

This bimboob is sickly

Russia. "A foreign power meddled with our election," she said, labeling it "an act of aggression." She called for an independent, bipartisan investigation into the Kremlin's involvement and said the probe should examine whether there was collusion with the Trump campaign.

- Misogyny. "Certainly, misogyny played a role. That has to be admitted," she said. Clinton added that "some people — women included — had real problems" with the idea of a woman president.

- Comey. Clinton cited as damaging to her campaign his unusual decision to release of a letter on October 28, less than two weeks before Election Day, that said he was looking at additional emails related to the FBI probe of the former secretary of state's use of a private server.

- WikiLeaks. Weeks of disclosures of stolen emails from the personal account of then-Clinton campaign chairman John Podesta, were particularly harmful, Clinton said, adding that it "played a much bigger role than I think many people yet understand."

She said the combination of Comey's actions and the WikiLeaks' revelations "had the determinative effect."

Translation: Even though I'm corrupt, I would have won if no one had found out.

She's right. The democrats would put in a drunken honey badger if that's what they thought would win

It's funny that Hillary referred to "misogyny" however my sisters did not like her either and they are definitely NOT misogynist !!!

Hillary Clinton explains why she really lost to Trump

This bimboob is sickly

Russia. "A foreign power meddled with our election," she said, labeling it "an act of aggression." She called for an independent, bipartisan investigation into the Kremlin's involvement and said the probe should examine whether there was collusion with the Trump campaign.

- Misogyny. "Certainly, misogyny played a role. That has to be admitted," she said. Clinton added that "some people — women included — had real problems" with the idea of a woman president.

- Comey. Clinton cited as damaging to her campaign his unusual decision to release of a letter on October 28, less than two weeks before Election Day, that said he was looking at additional emails related to the FBI probe of the former secretary of state's use of a private server.

- WikiLeaks. Weeks of disclosures of stolen emails from the personal account of then-Clinton campaign chairman John Podesta, were particularly harmful, Clinton said, adding that it "played a much bigger role than I think many people yet understand."

She said the combination of Comey's actions and the WikiLeaks' revelations "had the determinative effect."

From your link:

While Clinton said there were "lots of contributing factors" to her failure to secure the nation's highest office, she called Russia's interference the "weaponization of information."

I guess she forgot she spent a billion dollars buying her own waponized information. I guess the free shit was better than anything her brain trust could come up with.

Forum List

Back