Hillary Clinton's camp fears a new 'bimbo eruption' will put the kibosh on candidacy

"Hillary Clinton's camp fears a new 'bimbo eruption' will put the kibosh on candidacy"

The biggest mistake republicans might make is to underestimate HRC by believing such nonsense.

Is your mind open to the truth? Or do you admit it's not?

Big deal. Bill and I are just two of the millions of guys who have lied about getting a blowjob. It happens all the time. I'm not saying it is right, but it is hardly something that should effect the entire country.

Shudder, I'd hate to meet the prostitute who said yes to you. Obviously she has a clown fetish.

And I'm curious, so that's all you remember about Slick? The blow job? That's all you remember him doing? You should re-read my last post to you. Focus on "brainless"

First, I have never used a prostitute. Each and every time was mutual. I will admit to begging for it sometimes, but what man hasn't?
The only thing that you could get to stick was his lie about said blowjob. That's all you got other than a bunch of sleazy accusations that hurt you more than him.

Why did you lie about it then? Did you lie under oath? Do you think there is a difference between lying about a blow job and lying under oath?

As for hurting me, it hurt no one I ever voted for. But even if I did, Clinton was clearly guilty of the other crimes and truth matters. He clearly witness tampered (Betty), obstructed justice and abused the power of his office using powers created to protect the United States to protect himself. And that didn't hurt the Republicans either, the Republicans lost because their candidates both times against Clinton blew chunks

He lied about getting a blowjob. It had nothing to do with being president. It had to do with a willing young girl and a stiffie happening at the same time. It did hurt the republicans.

So that makes perjury OK?

And clearly getting a blow job from a subordinate, particularly in the office, is a conflict of interest on multiple fronts. Both for the potential of her getting favors and from the perspective of protecting women from sexual harassment. So seriously, getting a blow job from an intern in the office, a 50 year old man and a 20 year old woman, that doesn't concern you? Then lying about it under oath? All you can say is you lie about blow jobs too? Though you can't specify who you lie to or why you need to lie

I said I did lie about it. Now, so many years later, I would never lie about getting one. I brag about it.

Shudder, I'd hate to meet the prostitute who said yes to you. Obviously she has a clown fetish.

And I'm curious, so that's all you remember about Slick? The blow job? That's all you remember him doing? You should re-read my last post to you. Focus on "brainless"

First, I have never used a prostitute. Each and every time was mutual. I will admit to begging for it sometimes, but what man hasn't?
The only thing that you could get to stick was his lie about said blowjob. That's all you got other than a bunch of sleazy accusations that hurt you more than him.

Why did you lie about it then? Did you lie under oath? Do you think there is a difference between lying about a blow job and lying under oath?

As for hurting me, it hurt no one I ever voted for. But even if I did, Clinton was clearly guilty of the other crimes and truth matters. He clearly witness tampered (Betty), obstructed justice and abused the power of his office using powers created to protect the United States to protect himself. And that didn't hurt the Republicans either, the Republicans lost because their candidates both times against Clinton blew chunks

He lied about getting a blowjob. It had nothing to do with being president. It had to do with a willing young girl and a stiffie happening at the same time. It did hurt the republicans.

He committed perjury which has everything to do with being president, he swore to insure the laws were faithfully executed, not violate them. Only real retards would say anything different.

HE LIED ABOUT GETTING A BLOWJOB. If he lied about giving one that might mean something, but he didn't/ HE LIED ABOUT GETTING A BLOWJOB.......BIG DEAL.

Just proves the attempted cover up can be worse that he original offense. He could have just taken his lumps like a man, but no, he lied under oath.

And she is polling at more than 4 times the highest GOP hopeful. Hillary might not be the Democratic nominee, but if she is, the right can't stop her. If she kicks your ass that bad, imagine how much someone better could kick your ass.

What a ridiculous post. The one Democratic challenger is out polling the 17 Republicans individually. That and $5 will buy you a cup of coffee.

You still aren't processing her losing to Obama in the primaries, you should be scared shitless since you're a Democrat automaton and all

WOULD SOMEONE PLEASE TELL THIS GOOBER THAT OBAMA ISN'T RUNNING THIS TIME?

:wtf:

That has zero to do with my point. It was about Hillary, not Obama. How did you possibly read it as about Obama? Wow, amazing

Oh, I don't know. Could be the last paragraph of your post

"You still aren't processing her losing to Obama in the primaries, you should be scared shitless since you're a Democrat automaton and all"

I didn't say I didn't mention Obama, I said the point wasn't about Obama. You read that and you think it's about Obama, not Hillary. In a discussion about Hillary. I don't know what to tell you, but wow, you are not a bright guy

Then make your point about how Obama beating Hillary in a primary almost 8 years ago means anything now. You brought it up.

And clearly getting a blow job from a subordinate, particularly in the office, is a conflict of interest on multiple fronts. Both for the potential of her getting favors and from the perspective of protecting women from sexual harassment. So seriously, getting a blow job from an intern in the office, a 50 year old man and a 20 year old woman, that doesn't concern you? Then lying about it under oath? All you can say is you lie about blow jobs too? Though you can't specify who you lie to or why you need to lie

I said I did lie about it. Now, so many years later, I would never lie about getting one. I brag about it.

Liberals like to just ignore the points that are blowing holes in your hull, don't you?

Did you lie about the blow job under oath?

Did you get the blow job from a subordinate at work in your office? A subordinate you clearly had the power to give benefits to or harm if she didn't give you a blow job? Not that it was a she necessarily, don't want to assume orientation.

If the answer to those questions is no, do you see the difference?

He committed perjury which has everything to do with being president, he swore to insure the laws were faithfully executed, not violate them. Only real retards would say anything different.

HE LIED ABOUT GETTING A BLOWJOB. If he lied about giving one that might mean something, but he didn't/ HE LIED ABOUT GETTING A BLOWJOB.......BIG DEAL.

He lied under oath regarding a blow job from a subordinate while he was in a clear position to give her illegal benefits and clearly had the ability to coerce the sex thereby sexually harassing her. If a Republican were in that situation, you would be screaming bloody murder, and you'd be right

You mean like Newt was doing the entire time he was leading the attack on Clinton?

What a ridiculous post. The one Democratic challenger is out polling the 17 Republicans individually. That and $5 will buy you a cup of coffee.

You still aren't processing her losing to Obama in the primaries, you should be scared shitless since you're a Democrat automaton and all

That has zero to do with my point. It was about Hillary, not Obama. How did you possibly read it as about Obama? Wow, amazing

"You still aren't processing her losing to Obama in the primaries, you should be scared shitless since you're a Democrat automaton and all"

I didn't say I didn't mention Obama, I said the point wasn't about Obama. You read that and you think it's about Obama, not Hillary. In a discussion about Hillary. I don't know what to tell you, but wow, you are not a bright guy

Then make your point about how Obama beating Hillary in a primary almost 8 years ago means anything now. You brought it up.

I'm just laughing at you right now. How can you possibly not get that point, and I've already explained it multiple times.

Obama was a nobody, the Democrats wanted anyone but Hillary and took a nobody who had never done or accomplished anything to do it. She's an unpleasant person and gave them the heebie jeebies. Exactly why do you think it's going to be different next June?

He lied under oath regarding a blow job from a subordinate while he was in a clear position to give her illegal benefits and clearly had the ability to coerce the sex thereby sexually harassing her. If a Republican were in that situation, you would be screaming bloody murder, and you'd be right

You mean like Newt was doing the entire time he was leading the attack on Clinton?

First of all, no idea what you're talking about. But more importantly, even if it were true, how is that a defense for Clinton?

BTW, it wasn't Newt who drove it, it was Bob Barr. How old are you?

Just proves the attempted cover up can be worse that he original offense. He could have just taken his lumps like a man, but no, he lied under oath.

Just proves the GOP loves nothing more than a good witch hunt. I might add that that was the point where Gingrich and Tom Delay convinced the GOP to throw away any integrity they might have had for political purposes. Sadly, that's still the way it is.

Liberals like to just ignore the points that are blowing holes in your hull, don't you?

Did you lie about the blow job under oath?

Did you get the blow job from a subordinate at work in your office? A subordinate you clearly had the power to give benefits to or harm if she didn't give you a blow job? Not that it was a she necessarily, don't want to assume orientation.

If the answer to those questions is no, do you see the difference?

You're grabbing at straws there bubba. You didn't care that Newt was doing the same thing.

EXCLUSIVE: Hillary Clinton's camp fears a new 'bimbo eruption' will put the kibosh on candidacy - especially from Gennifer Flowers who claimed Bill liked to be blindfolded and tied up with silk scarves and called his wife 'Hilla the Hun'

· In recent weeks Hillary's campaign has found itself increasingly mired in the scandals of the past

· Paula Jones slammed Hillary saying she 'lied' about sexual scandals

· Linda Tripp told Daily Mail Online Hillary ruthlessly destroyed the credibility of the women who came forward during Bill's presidency

· Ron Kessler, who divulged Bill's affair with woman dubbed 'The Energizer' tells Daily Mail Online no doubt that more revelations will emerge

· Gennifer Flowers, who had a 12-year-affair with Clinton could be next

· Flowers has revealed Bill used to fantasize about having sex with his lover in a store window and have her use SEX TOYS on him

· Bill had a penchant for phone sex and sex-play that involved blindfolding and she tied him to her bedposts with silk scarves

By LAURA COLLINS FOR DAILYMAIL.COM

Read more: Hillary Clinton fears bimbo eruption especially from Gennifer Flowers Daily Mail Online

Sick Bill is proving to be a liability in "Hilla the Hun's" campaign. Can you imagine the liability he would be as First Man? There would deals for silencing being made all over the place! Hilla calls herself a "champion of women!" What an insult to women she is!
Yet she will overwhelmingly win the women vote.

Want to hear a funny fact about rape jurors? It is usually conservative women who find the defendant not guilty because they believe the s*** asked for it. So the only people who this story is going to sway are conservative women who weren't going to vote for Hillary anyways. A very small minority

I'm just laughing at you right now. How can you possibly not get that point, and I've already explained it multiple times.

Obama was a nobody, the Democrats wanted anyone but Hillary and took a nobody who had never done or accomplished anything to do it. She's an unpleasant person and gave them the heebie jeebies. Exactly why do you think it's going to be different next June?

Oh I get the point. You are trying to find some way to disparage Hillary, but everything you try is silly crap.

who cares about this stuff? old news. Hilary is a criminal, classified documents on her personal server, she should be locked up
Yeah looks like the press are trying to deflect from Hillary's criminal behavior using Bill's sexual exploits.
We can't win! So now it's the liberal media bringing up all these negative stories to distract from other worse stories? Are you a conspiracy theorist?

So the liberal media talked about Monica and helped the GOP impeach bill? You guys are so stupid.

Remember wag the dog? Lol

Just proves the GOP loves nothing more than a good witch hunt. I might add that that was the point where Gingrich and Tom Delay convinced the GOP to throw away any integrity they might have had for political purposes. Sadly, that's still the way it is.

Nobody in the GOP forced him to commit perjury, a felony, an impeachable offense. Your spin has no bearing on the facts.

First of all, no idea what you're talking about. But more importantly, even if it were true, how is that a defense for Clinton?

BTW, it wasn't Newt who drove it, it was Bob Barr. How old are you?

Bob Barr was only one right winger who pushed the witch hunt. Gingrich was Speaker of the House. The House demanded the silly investigation

We should call care. In the past, Hillary stood by her man as he had affair after affair duping women in being his woman for a night, a week or years on end. Hillary tried to destroy these women when the honest thing to do is divorce the shit.

But nothing comes between Hilla and $$$. She will discredit the women and young girls and make deals with anyone at the expense, possible of the US to keep Bill's adventures secret. We don't need that.
only thing this crap does is garner sympathy for Hillary. We don't need it. People don't like and trust her as it is

Nobody in the GOP forced him to commit perjury, a felony, an impeachable offense. Your spin has no bearing on the facts.

Never said they forced him. I just said it was an unethical investigation carried out by politically motivated scum.

We should call care. In the past, Hillary stood by her man as he had affair after affair duping women in being his woman for a night, a week or years on end. Hillary tried to destroy these women when the honest thing to do is divorce the shit.

But nothing comes between Hilla and $$$. She will discredit the women and young girls and make deals with anyone at the expense, possible of the US to keep Bill's adventures secret. We don't need that.
only thing this crap does is garner sympathy for Hillary. We don't need it. People don't like and trust her as it is

Good. At least one right winger realizes all their silly lies and accusations hurt them more than they do their target.

Forum List

Back