Hillary Clinton's camp fears a new 'bimbo eruption' will put the kibosh on candidacy

It's cumulative? You have been attacking her for decades, and other than a few temporary minor scratches, you can't hurt her. When it comes to the Clintons, the GOP should change their name to Captain Ahab.

Right, that's why she's at a -20 on honesty polls.

And she is polling at more than 4 times the highest GOP hopeful. Hillary might not be the Democratic nominee, but if she is, the right can't stop her. If she kicks your ass that bad, imagine how much someone better could kick your ass.

That might mean something if 57% of voting Americans hadn't said honesty was the number on trait they looked for in a president.

It's cumulative? You have been attacking her for decades, and other than a few temporary minor scratches, you can't hurt her. When it comes to the Clintons, the GOP should change their name to Captain Ahab.

And she is polling at more than 4 times the highest GOP hopeful. Hillary might not be the Democratic nominee, but if she is, the right can't stop her. If she kicks your ass that bad, imagine how much someone better could kick your ass.

What a ridiculous post. The one Democratic challenger is out polling the 17 Republicans individually. That and $5 will buy you a cup of coffee.

You still aren't processing her losing to Obama in the primaries, you should be scared shitless since you're a Democrat automaton and all

Everything that happened was real, including the exposure of the GOP principals of doing the exact same thing they accused Clinton of. All in all, the GOP came off as a bunch of petty crooks who would lie about anything for political purposes. That part is still true, but you don't think you can dredge up old accusations without the entire story being completely reviewed do you? It will turn out exactly as it did the first time. It will hurt the GOP much more than it will help them.

Really, how many of those GOP principles lost their law license because they lied under oath? Clinton was guilty of the charges in the impeachment and if the commies in the senate had gone by their oaths he would have been convicted. The prosecutor in his perjury case should have never cut a deal and sent the sob to prison.

Right. If the entire world would just do exactly as you would do everything would have been fine. If you were so damn smart, you would be the one making those decisions. More qualified people finally made the right decisions, and you can whine about it all you want.

I see there was no denial of Clintons guilt. Also you have yet to deny that the hildabeast acted a wild willies attack dog against the women he abused. Good job.

Big deal. Bill and I are just two of the millions of guys who have lied about getting a blowjob. It happens all the time. I'm not saying it is right, but it is hardly something that should effect the entire country.

Shudder, I'd hate to meet the prostitute who said yes to you. Obviously she has a clown fetish.

And I'm curious, so that's all you remember about Slick? The blow job? That's all you remember him doing? You should re-read my last post to you. Focus on "brainless"

First, I have never used a prostitute. Each and every time was mutual. I will admit to begging for it sometimes, but what man hasn't?
The only thing that you could get to stick was his lie about said blowjob. That's all you got other than a bunch of sleazy accusations that hurt you more than him.

Everything that happened was real, including the exposure of the GOP principals of doing the exact same thing they accused Clinton of. All in all, the GOP came off as a bunch of petty crooks who would lie about anything for political purposes. That part is still true, but you don't think you can dredge up old accusations without the entire story being completely reviewed do you? It will turn out exactly as it did the first time. It will hurt the GOP much more than it will help them.

Really, how many of those GOP principles lost their law license because they lied under oath? Clinton was guilty of the charges in the impeachment and if the commies in the senate had gone by their oaths he would have been convicted. The prosecutor in his perjury case should have never cut a deal and sent the sob to prison.

Right. If the entire world would just do exactly as you would do everything would have been fine. If you were so damn smart, you would be the one making those decisions. More qualified people finally made the right decisions, and you can whine about it all you want.

I see there was no denial of Clintons guilt. Also you have yet to deny that the hildabeast acted a wild willies attack dog against the women he abused. Good job.

Big deal. Bill and I are just two of the millions of guys who have lied about getting a blowjob. It happens all the time. I'm not saying it is right, but it is hardly something that should effect the entire country.

How many did it under oath and stayed out of jail?

Sit in on any divorce court and you will see it happen often.

What a ridiculous post. The one Democratic challenger is out polling the 17 Republicans individually. That and $5 will buy you a cup of coffee.

You still aren't processing her losing to Obama in the primaries, you should be scared shitless since you're a Democrat automaton and all

WOULD SOMEONE PLEASE TELL THIS GOOBER THAT OBAMA ISN'T RUNNING THIS TIME?

Link?

Link?

If you need a link for that, you're too dumb to click on it anyway.

Shudder, I'd hate to meet the prostitute who said yes to you. Obviously she has a clown fetish.

And I'm curious, so that's all you remember about Slick? The blow job? That's all you remember him doing? You should re-read my last post to you. Focus on "brainless"

First, I have never used a prostitute. Each and every time was mutual. I will admit to begging for it sometimes, but what man hasn't?
The only thing that you could get to stick was his lie about said blowjob. That's all you got other than a bunch of sleazy accusations that hurt you more than him.

Why did you lie about it then? Did you lie under oath? Do you think there is a difference between lying about a blow job and lying under oath?

As for hurting me, it hurt no one I ever voted for. But even if I did, Clinton was clearly guilty of the other crimes and truth matters. He clearly witness tampered (Betty), obstructed justice and abused the power of his office using powers created to protect the United States to protect himself. And that didn't hurt the Republicans either, the Republicans lost because their candidates both times against Clinton blew chunks

Link?

So you got nothing to prop up that strawman? No surprises there.

:wtf:

That has zero to do with my point. It was about Hillary, not Obama. How did you possibly read it as about Obama? Wow, amazing

That has zero to do with my point. It was about Hillary, not Obama. How did you possibly read it as about Obama? Wow, amazing

It's called deflection, that happens when he's getting his ass kicked.

Why did you lie about it then? Did you lie under oath? Do you think there is a difference between lying about a blow job and lying under oath?

As for hurting me, it hurt no one I ever voted for. But even if I did, Clinton was clearly guilty of the other crimes and truth matters. He clearly witness tampered (Betty), obstructed justice and abused the power of his office using powers created to protect the United States to protect himself. And that didn't hurt the Republicans either, the Republicans lost because their candidates both times against Clinton blew chunks

He lied about getting a blowjob. It had nothing to do with being president. It had to do with a willing young girl and a stiffie happening at the same time. It did hurt the republicans.

He lied about getting a blowjob. It had nothing to do with being president. It had to do with a willing young girl and a stiffie happening at the same time. It did hurt the republicans.

He committed perjury which has everything to do with being president, he swore to insure the laws were faithfully executed, not violate them. Only real retards would say anything different.

Link?

So you got nothing to prop up that strawman? No surprises there.

If you truly doubt that a divorce court doesn't regularly witness lies about blowjobs....from either side of the case........I honestly have no idea what information I might offer that you would believe. If you want to count that as a victory of some type, feel free.

"Hillary Clinton's camp fears a new 'bimbo eruption' will put the kibosh on candidacy"

The biggest mistake republicans might make is to underestimate HRC by believing such nonsense.

Oh, I don't know. Could be the last paragraph of your post

"You still aren't processing her losing to Obama in the primaries, you should be scared shitless since you're a Democrat automaton and all"

So that makes perjury OK?

And clearly getting a blow job from a subordinate, particularly in the office, is a conflict of interest on multiple fronts. Both for the potential of her getting favors and from the perspective of protecting women from sexual harassment. So seriously, getting a blow job from an intern in the office, a 50 year old man and a 20 year old woman, that doesn't concern you? Then lying about it under oath? All you can say is you lie about blow jobs too? Though you can't specify who you lie to or why you need to lie

He committed perjury which has everything to do with being president, he swore to insure the laws were faithfully executed, not violate them. Only real retards would say anything different.

HE LIED ABOUT GETTING A BLOWJOB. If he lied about giving one that might mean something, but he didn't/ HE LIED ABOUT GETTING A BLOWJOB.......BIG DEAL.

Oh, I don't know. Could be the last paragraph of your post

"You still aren't processing her losing to Obama in the primaries, you should be scared shitless since you're a Democrat automaton and all"

I didn't say I didn't mention Obama, I said the point wasn't about Obama. You read that and you think it's about Obama, not Hillary. In a discussion about Hillary. I don't know what to tell you, but wow, you are not a bright guy

HE LIED ABOUT GETTING A BLOWJOB. If he lied about giving one that might mean something, but he didn't/ HE LIED ABOUT GETTING A BLOWJOB.......BIG DEAL.

He lied under oath regarding a blow job from a subordinate while he was in a clear position to give her illegal benefits and clearly had the ability to coerce the sex thereby sexually harassing her. If a Republican were in that situation, you would be screaming bloody murder, and you'd be right

Forum List

Back