Hillary Clinton Won FL, NC, PENN, and WI, according to Exit Polls

Yes, Hillary did indeed win, according to the exit polls.
No...she didn't win. Because exit polls do not decide the president of the United States. Hell, for that matter, the vote of the people who took those exit polls don't even decide the president of the United States. The Electoral College does.

It's such a shame that progressives drop out of school before they are old enough for U.S. Government.

UGH not Cruz for SOS bleh. He's a fuck nut.
Why? Because he actually respects and defends the U.S. Constitution? What in your mind makes him a "nut"? He is one of the brightest, rational, steady leaders in America today. I can't think of a single negative thing about him that is even remotely true.

How about the fact that Cruz endorsed Trump, someone that insulted both his wife and his father?? Cruz is a spineless piece of shit who puts politics ahead of his own fucking family.

You really are fucking stupid.

Knowledge comes with age that gen xers will find out.
You have got to be kidding me - right? Rand Paul is currently 53 years old and holds a PhD. I think it's safe to say he's acquired plenty of knowledge.

Good grief...what is your idea of "knowledge" from age? Only once someone hits 87?

How about the fact that Cruz endorsed Trump, someone that insulted both his wife and his father?? Cruz is a spineless piece of shit who puts politics ahead of his own fucking family.

And the uncouth, unsophisticated nitwit strikes again (from his government-subsidized housing as he pretends to be a "military officer").

For starters jack-ass, his family is just fine. I know it's hard for you safe-space, progressive snowflakes to wrap your tiny, limited, little minds around this: but words do not damage a person or their family.

Second - and again, I know this is hard for progressives to wrap their tiny, limited, little minds around - but if Ted Cruz was guilty of anything, it's putting his country ahead of his family. Now because progressives are so selfish and greedy, this concept is foreign to them and completely beyond their comprehension. But Ted Cruz saw scum (Donald Trump) and pure evil (Hitlery Clinton) and simply realized that scum was the better of the two options - especially since the election was almost exclusively about the Supreme Court.

I've hated Trump for decades. He's a typical progressive asshat. But I'll give credit where credit is due - he's off to a great start. The economy is excited about his election. The world realizes that true leadership has returned to America. And he has made some excellent appointments to his cabinet. If he appoints Ted Cruz to the Supreme Court, then I will consider his presidency to be a resounding success.
And when Ginsburg kicks the bucket....RON PAUL !!!!!!!
When Ginsburg kicks the bucket, Ben Carson.
Nah...Ben Carson would be so much better as Secretary of State and then President. I think Rand Paul would be a better appointment. Plus he's a lot younger than Ben Carson.

Since crazy man Ben Carson thinks Clinton is Satan, I wonder what this imbecile thinks about Vladimir Putin. He would probably end up sucking Putin's cock as Sec of State, just like Trump does.

It's distressing to all sane people that you're trying to have an intellectual discussion about such a ridiculous idea. You get stupider with every fucking post, goober boy. Seriously.

You know what is hilarious? Our little government-subsidized nitwit here worships the ground that Hitlery Clinton walks on. Well, Barack and Michelle Obama absolutely roasted Hitlery and her family during the 2007 primary. Michelle relentlessly mocked Bill Clinton's affair and infamously stated "if Hitlery can't take care of her own house, how in the hell is she going to take care of the White House".

What did Hitlery do? She promptly turned around and went to work for Barack Obama. So by your own definition, Hitlery Clinton is (and I quote the uncouth, unsophisticated nitwit) "a spineless piece of shit who puts politics ahead of her own fucking family".

One has to wonder why you vehemently oppose Ted Cruz for the same thing that you worship Hitlery Clinton for? Don't answer nitwit - that's rhetorical. We all know it's because you want government handouts and realize that Hitlery will give you more of them for voting Dumbocrat.

Partisan hack much, nitwit? You just got exposed. How humiliating.

Last edited:

And the uncouth, unsophisticated nitwit strikes again (from his government-subsidized housing as he pretends to be a "military officer").

For starters jack-ass, his family is just fine. I know it's hard for you safe-space, progressive snowflakes to wrap your tiny, limited, little minds around this: but words do not damage a person or their family.

Second - and again, I know this is hard for progressives to wrap their tiny, limited, little minds around - but if Ted Cruz was guilty of anything, it's putting his country ahead of his family. Now because progressives are so selfish and greedy, this concept is foreign to them and completely beyond their comprehension. But Ted Cruz saw scum (Donald Trump) and pure evil (Hitlery Clinton) and simply realized that scum was the better of the two options - especially since the election was almost exclusively about the Supreme Court.

Yes, Cruz is putting his country first....by endorsing someone like Trump, who he said was unfit to be President.

Have I told you recently that you are a mother fucking idiot? I apologize for the redundancy. You're so fucking dim I simply can't help it.

I've hated Trump for decades. He's a typical progressive asshat. But I'll give credit where credit is due - he's off to a great start. The economy is excited about his election. The world realizes that true leadership has returned to America. And he has made some excellent appointments to his cabinet. If he appoints Ted Cruz to the Supreme Court, then I will consider his presidency to be a resounding success.
And when Ginsburg kicks the bucket....RON PAUL !!!!!!!
When Ginsburg kicks the bucket, Ben Carson.
Nah...Ben Carson would be so much better as Secretary of State and then President. I think Rand Paul would be a better appointment. Plus he's a lot younger than Ben Carson.

Since crazy man Ben Carson thinks Clinton is Satan, I wonder what this imbecile thinks about Vladimir Putin. He would probably end up sucking Putin's cock as Sec of State, just like Trump does.

It's distressing to all sane people that you're trying to have an intellectual discussion about such a ridiculous idea. You get stupider with every fucking post, goober boy. Seriously.
I'm sorry....are you under the impression that people actually care what a high-school dropout thinks? :dunno:

The entire limits of your intellect is to nonsensically throw around a half dozen profane words in a single sentence. You're uninformed, uneducated, uncouth, and unsophisticated. You're an embarassment to your family, your community, and the United States. You're the poster child of the modern-day greedy, selfish, entitled progressive. Nobody takes anything you say serious snowflake. Nobody. Honest.

Yes, Cruz is putting his country first....by endorsing someone like Trump, who he said was unfit to be President.

Have I told you recently that you are a mother fucking idiot? I apologize for the redundancy. You're so fucking dim I simply can't help it.
He also said that Hitlery Clinton was unfit to be president nitwit. Every time you speak you illustrate to the world just how uninformed and unsophisticated you are.

You're so worried that you might actually have to get a job and support yourself for once. :lol:

Our high school dropout, government subsidized nitwit here can't even absorb the very last sentence in the post he responds to. The election ultimately came down to the Supreme Court. Since Donald Trump is smarter, more honest (how sad is that?), more experienced (at creating jobs and leading), and less corrupt than Hitlery Clinton is, Ted Cruz did what the rest of America did and went with the better candidate.

How does that feel to lose, nitwit? You've been doing it your entire life so one would think you'd be used to it by now.

You know what is hilarious? Our little government-subsidized nitwit here worships the ground that Hitlery Clinton walks on. Well, Barack and Michelle Obama absolutely roasted Hitlery and her family during the 2007 primary. Michelle relentlessly mocked Bill Clinton's affair and infamously stated "if Hitlery can't take care of her own house, how in the hell is she going to take care of the White House".

What did Hitlery do? She promptly turned around and went to work for Barack Obama. So by your own definition, Hitlery Clinton is (and I quote the uncouth, unsophisticated nitwit) "a spineless piece of shit who puts politics ahead of her won fucking family".

One has to wonder why you vehemently oppose Ted Cruz for the same thing that you worship Hitlery Clinton for? Don't answer nitwit - that's rhetorical. We all know it's because you want government handouts and realize that Hitlery will give you more of them for voting Dumbocrat.

Whoa!! You really told me, goober boy!

Let me break it down for you, dim one....if Barack Obama or Michelle Obama had implicated Clinton's father in the fucking assassination of Abraham Lincoln, then maybe you would have something. Yes, I'm making fun of you. You have reached new levels of stupidity. What an unsophisticated, moronic twat you are.

The fact that every Repug in the Senate hates Cruz should also tell you something, goober. The man is an unparalleled asshole truly despised by virtually everyone in Congress, Repug and Dem alike. No one would work with him if he did ever become president. Cruz and Ben Carson are the two Repugs who could potentially be worse presidents than Trump.

Which has absolutely nothing to do with my post. Nice going, goober.
Hey nitwit? Your posts are literally nothing but "you fuck-stain repug asshole, cock-sucking animal fucking pee-head butt-faced poo-poo talker" - so literally nothing has anything to do with your posts. You're the mental equivalent of 4 year old and a 78 year old mean drunk who is intoxicated and suffering from dementia.

You've posted hundreds of times over the past week and have yet to make even a single coherent post of any substance. Think about that for a minute. If only you could.

No...she didn't win. Because exit polls do not decide the president of the United States. Hell, for that matter, the vote of the people who took those exit polls don't even decide the president of the United States. The Electoral College does.

It's such a shame that progressives drop out of school before they are old enough for U.S. Government.

Poor little Repug pussy....you have to keep talking about your sorry ass hero Cruz because you already shot off your wad about voter IDs.

You are a truly pathetic, one-trick pony.

What did Hitlery do? She promptly turned around and went to work for Barack Obama. So by your own definition, Hitlery Clinton is (and I quote the uncouth, unsophisticated nitwit) "a spineless piece of shit who puts politics ahead of her won fucking family".

Whoa!! You really told me, goober boy!

Let me break it down for you, dim one....if Barack Obama or Michelle Obama had implicated Clinton's father in the fucking assassination of Abraham Lincoln, then maybe you would have something. Yes, I'm making fun of you. You have reached new levels of stupidity. What an unsophisticated, moronic twat you are.

The fact that every Repug in the Senate hates Cruz should also tell you something, goober. The man is an unparalleled asshole truly despised by virtually everyone in Congress, Repug and Dem alike. No one would work with him if he did ever become president. Cruz and Ben Carson are the two Repugs who could potentially be worse presidents than Trump.
Ah...look at the simpleton move the goalposts after getting his ass handed to him. First it was unconscionable to support someone who gave an endorsement to someone who attacked their family verbally. When I pointed out that nitwit here did exactly that with Hitlery Clinton who endorsed (and then went to work for) Barack Obama, the simpleton then moves the goalposts and makes it about "assassinations".

"Let me break it down for you" simpleton (still using that Run DMC, 1980's lingo I see. I guess it's hard to learn and advance living in government subsidized trailer parks, uh?)...the "assassination" thing was actually silly, comical, and dismissed. But Bill Clinton actually did have many affairs and the Obama's blaming Hitlery for that was for more hurtful, far more personal, and far more dirty.

Now go back to your crystal mouth while that last tooth rots out of your head and let the adults talk. Ok?

Poor little Repug pussy....you have to keep talking about your sorry ass hero Cruz because you already shot off your wad about voter IDs.

You are a truly pathetic, one-trick pony.
Nitwit here thinks "Exit Polls" decide elections. He hears the word "polls" and thinks that means casting a vote. :lmao:

Poor little Repug pussy....
The irony in that is so thick - one could cut it with a knife. Junior here is 19, lives off of the government, has never been in a fight in his life, hides behind a keyboard playing "internet tough guy", and wants to call everyone else a "pussy". Oh lord....DDLRP's life may be really sad, but his posts are damn funny!

Which has absolutely nothing to do with my post. Nice going, goober.
Hey nitwit? Your posts are literally nothing but "you fuck-stain repug asshole, cock-sucking animal fucking pee-head butt-faced poo-poo talker" - so literally nothing has anything to do with your posts. You're the mental equivalent of 4 year old and a 78 year old mean drunk who is intoxicated and suffering from dementia.

You've posted hundreds of times over the past week and have yet to make even a single coherent post of any substance. Think about that for a minute. If only you could.

Please forgive me, fucktard. I have to keep insulting you to entertain myself. A real intellectual debate with you would be boring. I slap your around very easily because you simply know nothing. Maybe one day you'll understand and you'll forgive me.

But I'm also seriously mocking your stupidity. You are that stupid, I'm afraid.

And we both know that I'm way out of your league. However, I'm more than happy to keep putting a beat down on you.

Would you like to reload now and shoot off another bullshit wad about voter IDs? Or is time for some more hilarious bullshit about Ben Carson making a fine Sec of State?

I'm trying to help you along, my poor little goober. Help me help you, darling.

UGH not Cruz for SOS bleh. He's a fuck nut.
Why? Because he actually respects and defends the U.S. Constitution? What in your mind makes him a "nut"? He is one of the brightest, rational, steady leaders in America today. I can't think of a single negative thing about him that is even remotely true.

You know, I hated Cruz -- until he stood up for Trump. Turns out I was right about Cruz the first time. When he defended himself against Trump's comments about his wife and father, I remember literally standing up in my living room and giving him a standing ovation. LOL!

And then the fuckin' spineless, worthless, pathetic, sorry excuse for a man ENDORSED HIM and even took some campaign calls for him! I couldn't fucking believe it! These Republican are absolutely VOID of integrity. Every time one of these frauds give a hint of having some integrity, like Cruz or even Paul Ryan, they eventually turn around and disappoint me. I couldn't imagine what life would be like being a Republican and being forced to indulge in the craziest fucking mental gymnastics to defend these lowlifes. Talk about torture. No wonder P@triot is so miserable.

You're a partisan hack... The Dems sold out Sanders and he pussed right up to Clinton too.

Real world? Politicians are shit.

You're a partisan hack... The Dems sold out Sanders and he pussed right up to Clinton too.

Real world? Politicians are shit.

No, they didn't. Hillary beat him, fair and square. Even I had to swallow that pill. And Hillary never said anything about Bernie's family, so let's have some intellectual honesty here.

Forum List

Back