Hillary Clinton Won FL, NC, PENN, and WI, according to Exit Polls

Trump admitted the election was rigged.
004_21443693.jpg
the election was rigged, the problem is that the democrats forgot to factor in the EC votes and how they would dilute the millions of extra votes by the illegals. They should have spread those votes to some of the smaller states too instead of trying to make the big run in California.

Hillary Clinton won Florida, N. Carolina, Pennsylvania, and Wisconsin, according to the exit polls. The story link and polling data are provided below.

I have a very difficult time believing the exit polls were "wrong" by such large amounts in all 4 of these states. Historically, exit polls are extremely reliable, which is why they are used by the United Nations to monitor elections in Third World countries. If the U.S. were a Third World country, the United Nations would be crying foul regarding this election.

I think the more logical explanation for why the exit polls were "wrong" by such a large amount is that Repug election officials stole this election for Trump in these 4 states. It happened to Gore in Florida in 2000 and it also happened to Kerry in Ohio in 2004.

The Repug Party is fascist. The Repug Party is evil. The Repug Party does not believe in democracy. Democracy in this country is in mortal danger.

Hopefully, Jill Stein's recounts discover fraud in Pennsylvania, Michigan, and Wisconsin, but it could be extremely difficult to prove.

2016 Exit Polls vs. Actual Results: Here’s What May Have Happened

Florida:

Exit Polls: Clinton 47.7%, Trump 46.4% (Clinton by 1.3%)
Actual Results: Clinton 47.8%, Trump 49.0% (Trump by 1.2%)

Trump gain: 2.5%

North Carolina:

Exit Polls:
Clinton 48.6%, Trump 46.5% (Clinton by 2.1%)
Actual Results: Clinton 46.1%, Trump 49.9%) (Trump by 3.8%)

Trump gain: 5.9%

Pennsylvania:

Exit Polls:
Clinton 50.5%, Trump 46.1% (Clinton by 4.4%)
Actual Results: Clinton 47.6%, Trump 48.8% (Trump by 1.2%)

Trump gain: 5.6%

Wisconsin:

Exit Polls:
Clinton 48.2%, Trump 44.3% (Clinton by 3.9%)

Trump gain: 5.1%

Exit polls don't count as votes, votes go toward electoral college votes. You are a complete idiot and a threat to the nation.

I think there's a more mundane explanation: Trump voters were embarrassed to admit to anyone, even a stranger, that they voted for that cartoon buffoon.
I think that's true, in a way.

The honest liberal below describes it another way, particularly in the second paragraph. I wonder if any lefties will take it to heart.

Just kidding. I doubt it. Better to avoid looking in the mirror.
15_zpsahqx1fvw.gif~original
No doubt, Trump is a direct result of Barry being president of the United States... fact

Good gawd.

Neither whacked out end of the spectrum believes anything they don't like.

Let's get whatever recounts that happen OVER WITH.

Trump and Conway are whining about the recounts. They should welcome them, unless Trump is correct and the election WAS rigged.

Trump could ask for a recount in New Hampshire, Hillary won by a narrower margin there than Trump won in MI, WI or PA. We know there was voter fraud by Democrats, just not enough to lose the election. Then there's the fraud you represent. A traitor to the nation.

I think there's a more mundane explanation: Trump voters were embarrassed to admit to anyone, even a stranger, that they voted for that cartoon buffoon.
I think that's true, in a way.

The honest liberal below describes it another way, particularly in the second paragraph. I wonder if any lefties will take it to heart.

Just kidding. I doubt it. Better to avoid looking in the mirror.
15_zpsahqx1fvw.gif~original
No doubt, Trump is a direct result of Barry being president of the United States... fact

It IS a fact but it's also the ineptitude and ineffectiveness of the GOP in Congress that helped a lot. No one but Cruz had a spine and they caved in to 0bama at every turn. The combination of 0bama, the MSM, and the pussies in Congress resulted in the Trump Presidency.

Hillary Clinton won Florida, N. Carolina, Pennsylvania, and Wisconsin, according to the exit polls. The story link and polling data are provided below.

I have a very difficult time believing the exit polls were "wrong" by such large amounts in all 4 of these states. Historically, exit polls are extremely reliable, which is why they are used by the United Nations to monitor elections in Third World countries. If the U.S. were a Third World country, the United Nations would be crying foul regarding this election.

I think the more logical explanation for why the exit polls were "wrong" by such a large amount is that Repug election officials stole this election for Trump in these 4 states. It happened to Gore in Florida in 2000 and it also happened to Kerry in Ohio in 2004.

The Repug Party is fascist. The Repug Party is evil. The Repug Party does not believe in democracy. Democracy in this country is in mortal danger.

Hopefully, Jill Stein's recounts discover fraud in Pennsylvania, Michigan, and Wisconsin, but it could be extremely difficult to prove.

Florida:

North Carolina:

Exit Polls:

Pennsylvania:

Exit Polls:

Wisconsin:

Exit Polls:

Wouldn't it be easier just to get another name? Think about it.

Poor libs are still in the grieving process :lol:

Keep posting fake news stories and hang your hopes on a recount amounting to anything while the rest of us await January 20th.

I for one cannot wait for Trump to take office. Awesome things are going to happen as he "makes America great again"

004_21443693.jpg
the election was rigged, the problem is that the democrats forgot to factor in the EC votes and how they would dilute the millions of extra votes by the illegals. They should have spread those votes to some of the smaller states too instead of trying to make the big run in California.
The EC is genius, it keeps mob rule at bay.

Exactly. The Foubding Fathers were smarter than 99% of today's Americans. They DID NOT want a Democracy, and that is what you would have without the EC.

The definition of a democracy:

Two wolves and a lamb, voting on what's for dinner.

Florida:

North Carolina:

Exit Polls:

Pennsylvania:

Exit Polls:

Wisconsin:

Exit Polls:

Wouldn't it be easier just to get another name? Think about it.

Awesome!
image.jpeg

004_21443693.jpg

Exactly. The Foubding Fathers were smarter than 99% of today's Americans. They DID NOT want a Democracy, and that is what you would have without the EC.

The EC gives the lamb 3 votes and the wolves starve to death.

004_21443693.jpg

The EC gives the lamb 3 votes and the wolves starve to death.

Florida:

North Carolina:

Exit Polls:

Pennsylvania:

Exit Polls:

Wisconsin:

Exit Polls:

Hillary Clinton won Florida, N. Carolina, Pennsylvania, and Wisconsin, according to the exit polls.

Exit polls and $5 will get Hillary a yummy drink at Starbucks.

Florida:

North Carolina:

Exit Polls:

Pennsylvania:

Exit Polls:

Wisconsin:

Exit Polls:

Hillary Clinton won Florida, N. Carolina, Pennsylvania, and Wisconsin, according to the exit polls.

Exit polls and $5 will get Hillary a yummy drink at Starbucks.

YOU LIE!!!!! There are no yummy drinks at Starbucks.

Florida:

North Carolina:

Exit Polls:

Pennsylvania:

Exit Polls:

Wisconsin:

Exit Polls:

He did beat your criminal buffoon.

Florida:

North Carolina:

Exit Polls:

Pennsylvania:

Exit Polls:

Wisconsin:

Exit Polls:

Let's save tons of money and do away with the presidential election and simply take a poll. (Sarcasm).

Just think, just a few weeks ago, being concerned with reducing voter fraud was a republican issue.

Florida:

North Carolina:

Exit Polls:

Pennsylvania:

Exit Polls:

Wisconsin:

Exit Polls:

As far as I know the UN was observing the elections in several states.

Oh and election observers like the Carter Foundation demand voter ID.

Florida:

North Carolina:

Exit Polls:

Pennsylvania:

Exit Polls:

Wisconsin:

Exit Polls:

As far as I know the UN was observing the elections in several states.

Oh and election observers like the Carter Foundation demand voter ID.

Forum List

Back