Hillary Clinton will be the 2012 veep candidate

American_Jihad

Flaming Libs/Koranimals
May 1, 2012
Gulf of Mex 26.609, -82.220

CURL: Hillary Clinton will be the 2012 veep candidate

5/20/12 By Joseph Curl

Show of hands: Who here still thinks Vice President Joseph R. Biden will be on the 2012 ticket?

Really? All of you? So wrong. The Great One, Sir Barack Hussein Obama, will replace the bumbling, buffoonish Mr. Biden with Lady Hillary Rodham Clinton, maybe at the Democratic convention, maybe just before, in a last-ditch effort to win re-election.

The wild and crazy move is all the talk outside the Beltway. One state Democratic leader even tells me the bumper stickers are already printed, sitting in a warehouse in (where else?) Little Rock, Ark. Another party bigwig says she is “99.9 percent sure” the increasingly desperate president planned the whole thing from the beginning. (“C’mon, Hill, be Secretary of State for one term and I’ll make you veep the next!”)

Seven incumbents have replaced original running mates over the years: Five won re-election. Why’d they do it? Desperation.

CURL: Hillary Clinton will be the 2012 veep candidate - Washington Times

Last edited:
I've been saying this for almost 2 years now.

Biden will get demolished in the VP debate because he cannot defend Obama's Epic Fail, so he has to go.

Will Obama dump Biden?

May 22, 2012 By Thomas Lifson

Vice President Joe Biden is a continuing embarrassment to Barack Obama, the man whose first decision as nominee was to pick him for the ticket. Forcing his boss into premature evolution of his views on gay marriage is only the latest gaffe of the man dubbed "gaffetastic" by Michelle Malkin. But having carved out his very public role as court jester, jettisoning Joe would not be a painless move for the president.

Opinions vary widely. Joseph Curl kicked off the latest wave of commentary with his Sunday column in the Washington Times, flat our predicting HIllary would be on the ticket:

The Great One, Sir Barack Hussein Obama, will replace the bumbling, buffoonish Mr. Biden with Lady Hillary Rodham Clinton, maybe at the Democratic convention, maybe just before, in a last-ditch effort to win re-election.

Read more: Blog: Will Obama dump Biden?

Forum List

Back