Hillary Clinton: Unfit for Office

The Rabbi

Diamond Member
Sep 16, 2009
Nashville
How can anyone, liberal or conservative, defend Hillary's actions with regard to her server? First she maintained a private server for her emails against gov't regulations. Then she did not turn over the emails to State when she left, again in violation of the rules. Then she gave a news conference and lied about it, maintaining she didnt want to have two devices. Not only did she run two email accounts on one device, it came out she had a second one anyway. Now it turns out she probably deleted emails AFTER a House committee notified her they were investigating.
This is nothing other than obstruction of justice and evidence tampering. If she has so little regard for law now, and has had a 40 year history of such behavior, how can anyone support her for President?

Nixon didn't burn all of his tapes....

Just sayin'.

Just sayin'.
That was the WSJ's editorial this AM. Hillary was on the commission investigating Nixon. The lesson she learned was that Nixon's mistake was keeping records.

Just sayin'.
That was the WSJ's editorial this AM. Hillary was on the commission investigating Nixon. The lesson she learned was that Nixon's mistake was keeping records.

Indeed. I've noted before that Hillary's time on the Nixon Investigation was actually a "how to" seminar.

I basically agree with the OP, and I am strictly anti-conservative. But I've always viewed the Clintons as professional neo-con politicians.
It's simply a matter of justice. I like Scott Walker. But Scott Walker displayed this kind of behavior I'd be the first one to say he was unfit for office.

yeah she's unfit for office... so when she wins that won't be saying much for the Republitards will it?

beat two times in a row by a guy from Kenya, and pretty soon by a woman who is unfit for office .. that must really suck.

LMAO

I basically agree with the OP, and I am strictly anti-conservative. But I've always viewed the Clintons as professional neo-con politicians.

The Clintons are Grifters. Why ANYONE who cares about America would want them in office is beyond explanation.

yeah she's unfit for office... so when she wins that won't be saying much for the Republitards will it?

beat two times in a row by a guy from Kenya, and pretty soon by a woman who is unfit for office .. that must really suck.

LMAO
Counting your chickens before the hatch. Nice.
Will you condemn her behavior?

The Clintons are Grifters. Why ANYONE who cares about America would want them in office is beyond explanation.
Well, the "caring about America" comment is rhetorial gibberish, since "America" is defined quitely widely and variously. Some very powerful people still model American labor based upon slaveholder rights.

Well, Walker's hardly transparent either in taking a million dollar contribution (cough cough) and easing pollution controls for the contributor, but be that as it may, if "transparency" is important to you in knowing what Slick or Hillary say to other people, officially or personally, then they aren't acceptable.

Well, the "caring about America" comment is rhetorial gibberish, since "America" is defined quitely widely and variously. Some very powerful people still model American labor based upon slaveholder rights.

Oh well, it's clear that the concept of America (i.e., respect for our founding values and the Constitution) are foreign to you.

Enjoy your companionship with the other Prog Moonbats on the board. You have a lot in common.

Well, Walker's hardly transparent either in taking a million dollar contribution (cough cough) and easing pollution controls for the contributor, but be that as it may, if "transparency" is important to you in knowing what Slick or Hillary say to other people, officially or personally, then they aren't acceptable.
You see the difference between tampering with evidence, breaking the rules, and circumventing the law and whatever it is you claim Walker did, right?

If Rabbi said it, it must be the complete opposite is true!

To say she broke a rule you first have to prove that she did, which so far, no one can. Start there please.

Hillary broke the Law.

The Law that was introduced by a House Republican, passed by Congress and signed by the POTUS ... 2 YEARS AFTER SHE LEFT OFFICE.

she didn't get caught speeding in 2013 either.

Oh well, it's clear that the concept of America (i.e., respect for our founding values and the Constitution) are foreign to you.

Enjoy your companionship with the other Prog Moonbats on the board. You have a lot in common.
You forgot to wave your little flag and say something about "true Americans."

How can anyone, liberal or conservative, defend Hillary's actions with regard to her server? First she maintained a private server for her emails against gov't regulations. Then she did not turn over the emails to State when she left, again in violation of the rules. Then she gave a news conference and lied about it, maintaining she didnt want to have two devices. Not only did she run two email accounts on one device, it came out she had a second one anyway. Now it turns out she probably deleted emails AFTER a House committee notified her they were investigating.
This is nothing other than obstruction of justice and evidence tampering. If she has so little regard for law now, and has had a 40 year history of such behavior, how can anyone support her for President?

Doesn't impact me one way or the other.

Doesn't impact me one way or the other.
By that token you shouldnt be posting here at all since 99% of what we discuss doesnt impact you.
You arent disturbed that the front runner for the Dem nomination is basically a criminal?

Forum List

Back