Hillary Clinton: Unfit for Office

I meant it doesn't matter to me. It's a non-issue. Certainly not a criminal issue by any stretch of the term. At the very most, she violated some internal department rules. I would think the Sec of State has more important things to do than read the SOPs on emails. So it bothers me not even a tiny bit.
Really? Obstructon of justice, a key point in Nixon's impeachment btw, doesnt really matter to you? Is there anything Hillary could do that you think would render her unfit to be the nominee?

I see no evidence of that. But no, I see nothing which renders her unfit to be the nominee. If that is who the Dems want to run, they should run her. That's how the process works. Hopefully the Republicans will run someone who can beat her. Though I am not encouraged by the crop so far.
You dont think outright lying, as she did in the news conference, renders someone unfit? I am curious if there is anything you would consider a disqualifier.

Well, let me think. Under the age of 45. Not a natural born citizen. Dead. I think that's about it. In fact, I don't think living is a requirement under the Constitution but it's probably a given. Certainly a completely unproven allegation of wrong doing doesn't do it. But do let me know if and when she is convicted. That would certainly impact whether or not I would vote for her - though it still wouldn't disqualify her.
OK, I'll keep that in mind the next time you weigh in on a GOP candidate.

You won't find me having a different opinion. Qualifications to be president are laid out in the Constitution.

Forum List

Back