Hillary Clinton tops Islamic money list

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
The Middle East Forum’s “Islamist Money in Politics” (IMIP) project is releasing the names of the top-ten recipients of 2015-16 campaign contributions from individuals who subscribe to the same Islamic supremacism as Khomeini, Bin Laden, and ISIS, its most recent press release announced.
http://www.israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/219222

God help us if this liar gets into office. Politicians are good bull shitters ppl need to wake up !
We are in interesting times, moments that are going into history. We are in a battle for many, many things that will determine our lives, our safety, our freedom and so much more. The biggest threat to think about those who deny we are losing our liberty, rights, freedom what kind of life are you gong to leave for your kids or grand kids. When they ask what did you do to keep America free do you want to say I denied it all because I thought they were all crazy , so I did nothing................................. or do you want to be able to say I helped fight the information war waking up the masses no matter how much I was attacked.

Some other news around today :

Mysterious hexagonal clouds in Bermuda Triangle behind centuries of bizarre disappearances?

DEVELOPING: Major Cyber-Attack Brings Down Sites Across Globe

Archeologists confirm evidence found of “Third Wall” from Second Temple era in Jerusalem

EU Backs Out On Sanctions Against Russia over Syria

Forum List

Back