Hillary Clinton likens Trump rally in Ohio to the Nazis

I read that Trump is having another rally this weekend and staff is telling the attendees not to do the salute. Tell me why?
Bettter yet, tell the truth.
Show us a video of his staff saying that. We'd all like to be as enlightened and informed as you are.

Until you can do so, you lose.

I read that Trump is having another rally this weekend and staff is telling the attendees not to do the salute. Tell me why?
Bettter yet, tell the truth.

I hear he's doing it so idiot little shitheads will have something to whine about...

Hillary Clinton correlated elements of former President Donald Trump's rally in Ohio over the week to how Adolf Hitler cultivated a fervent following.
Speaking at the Texas Tribune Festival in Austin, Texas, on Friday, the former 2016 presidential contender recounted that she used to ponder how Hitler managed to rise to power and then took note of Trump's appeal, warning that the United States is in a struggle for democracy.
"I remember as a young student, you know, trying to figure out how people get basically brought in by Hitler. How did that happen? I'd watch newsreels, and I'd see this guy standing up there ranting and raving and people shouting and raising their arms. I thought, 'What's happened to these people?'" Clinton said, per a Fox News report.
Trump held a rally in Youngstown, Ohio, last Saturday to stir up support for Ohio Senate contender J.D. Vance, who has been facing considerable competition from Rep. Tim Ryan (D-OH) in polling.
“We saw the rally in Ohio the other night,” Clinton added, per the outlet. “Trump is ranting and raving for more than an hour, and you have these rows of young men with their arms raised.”

Comment:
Is Hillary Clinton dumb or evil or both.
She used the DOJ and the FBI to try and frame Trump with her crazy Russian Collusion Conspiracy.
This was a major crime.
The Democrat Party is undermining our "democracy" with their illegal use of our government agencies as political weapons.
Joe Biden was acting like an "authoritarian" hate monger with his Nuremberg speech.
It is the Democrats who are the real threat to the republic, not Trump.
The Democrat Party is a dangerous political cult that believes its own propaganda.
And again, she's right.

hillarybyrdshitthhbshfw.png
hillaryisdirtyasitgetskjvkjchvfksjvhskfjh.jpg
hillarypossdjskjdhkhf.jpg

Hillary Clinton correlated elements of former President Donald Trump's rally in Ohio over the week to how Adolf Hitler cultivated a fervent following.
Speaking at the Texas Tribune Festival in Austin, Texas, on Friday, the former 2016 presidential contender recounted that she used to ponder how Hitler managed to rise to power and then took note of Trump's appeal, warning that the United States is in a struggle for democracy.
"I remember as a young student, you know, trying to figure out how people get basically brought in by Hitler. How did that happen? I'd watch newsreels, and I'd see this guy standing up there ranting and raving and people shouting and raising their arms. I thought, 'What's happened to these people?'" Clinton said, per a Fox News report.
Trump held a rally in Youngstown, Ohio, last Saturday to stir up support for Ohio Senate contender J.D. Vance, who has been facing considerable competition from Rep. Tim Ryan (D-OH) in polling.
“We saw the rally in Ohio the other night,” Clinton added, per the outlet. “Trump is ranting and raving for more than an hour, and you have these rows of young men with their arms raised.”

Comment:
She used the DOJ and the FBI to try and frame Trump with her crazy Russian Collusion Conspiracy.
This was a major crime.
The Democrat Party is undermining our "democracy" with their illegal use of our government agencies as political weapons.
Joe Biden was acting like an "authoritarian" hate monger with his Nuremberg speech.
The Democrat Party is a dangerous political cult that believes its own propaganda.

"Folks, if you ever want to know what the Democrats are up to, just take note of what they accuse the Republicans of."
Rush Limbaugh

Comment:
This was a major crime.

Hillary is simply pointing out, in a subtle way, that the democrat party Regime needs to step up the arrests of democrat party oppnoents......the FBI/gestapo, will not be enough to arrest all the opponents of the Regime before the November election....deployment of the new, 87,000 IRS troops may be necessary sooner than thought, and the shock troops in BLM and Antifa may be necessary to aid in the mass arrests that will be necessary.......deporting the enemies of the Regime to work camps must be seen as the most important step in solidifying Freedom for the democrat party......

Forum List

Back