Hillary Once Again Standing On The Body Of A Soldier

mudwhistle

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jul 21, 2009
Headmaster's Office, Hogwarts
Hillary is sinking to even lower depths in an ad featuring terrorist sympathizer and Gold Star father, Khizer Khan.

Khzir-Kahn-Hillary-Clinton-ad-Donald-Trump-620x412.png.cf.png

Khizr Khan stars in new Hillary Clinton campaign ad

By Brent Griffiths

10/21/16 12:00 PM EDT

Khizr Khan has one more question for Donald Trump.

The father of Humayun Khan, a Muslim-American soldier killed in Iraq in 2004, thrust himself into the election spotlight this summer at the Democratic National Convention, when he asked if the Republican nominee had even read the U.S. Constitution and told Trump he had "sacrificed nothing and no one."

On Friday, Hillary Clinton’s campaign released an ad starring the Gold Star father. Khan comforts his wife Ghazala while he softly recites his question as footage of his son being laid to rest in Arlington National Cemetery plays on a nearby screen.

“I want to ask Mr. Trump, would my son have a place in your America?," Khizr Khan says in the ad titled “Captain Khan” after an image of Trump plays.

Clinton frequently mentions the Khans, who live in Virginia, on the campaign trail. She invoked their names again during the final presidential debate as an example of the list of people Trump has attacked during his campaign.

After the convention speech, Trump lashed out at the family, a move his fellow Republicans strongly criticized. At times, the feud has reignited as the Khans make their media rounds.

“Mr. Khan, who does not know me, viciously attacked me from the stage of the DNC and is now all over T.V. doing the same - Nice!” Trump tweeted as the couple spoke on CNN’s “New Day in August.​

Hillary is sinking to even lower depths in an ad featuring terrorist sympathizer and Gold Star father, Khizer Khan.

Khzir-Kahn-Hillary-Clinton-ad-Donald-Trump-620x412.png.cf.png

By Brent Griffiths

10/21/16 12:00 PM EDT

Khizr Khan has one more question for Donald Trump.

The father of Humayun Khan, a Muslim-American soldier killed in Iraq in 2004, thrust himself into the election spotlight this summer at the Democratic National Convention, when he asked if the Republican nominee had even read the U.S. Constitution and told Trump he had "sacrificed nothing and no one."

On Friday, Hillary Clinton’s campaign released an ad starring the Gold Star father. Khan comforts his wife Ghazala while he softly recites his question as footage of his son being laid to rest in Arlington National Cemetery plays on a nearby screen.

“I want to ask Mr. Trump, would my son have a place in your America?," Khizr Khan says in the ad titled “Captain Khan” after an image of Trump plays.

Clinton frequently mentions the Khans, who live in Virginia, on the campaign trail. She invoked their names again during the final presidential debate as an example of the list of people Trump has attacked during his campaign.

After the convention speech, Trump lashed out at the family, a move his fellow Republicans strongly criticized. At times, the feud has reignited as the Khans make their media rounds.

“Mr. Khan, who does not know me, viciously attacked me from the stage of the DNC and is now all over T.V. doing the same - Nice!” Trump tweeted as the couple spoke on CNN’s “New Day in August.​

She and her campaign have a lot of nerve and no conscience. (imo)

The ad is a touching and honorable tribute a fallen American soldier. Trump was a dirt bag for attacking the Gold Star father and mother.

The ad is a touching and honorable tribute a fallen American soldier. Trump was a dirt bag for attacking the Gold Star father and mother.

Then, she should have done a similar ad remembrance on the four fallen in Benghazi --- with far less controversial or questionable parents.

Barack and Hillary are both far too cozy with Islamists' interests.

Attacking our enemies is a good thing. You are no doubt a liberal America hating media fed dummy.

Khan is the DIRT BAG-----he attacked trump----you may have missed it

Khan is the DIRT BAG-----he attacked trump----you may have missed it
Liberal scum doesn't care about that, they only want the country destroyed at any cost.

Trump was attacked. He then simply asked why the wife stood their silently. He also referred to the son as a 'hero'. Khan senior is anything but, and only in the minds of hysteria prone leftards is that an 'attack'.

Then, she should have done a similar ad remembrance on the four fallen in Benghazi --- with far less controversial or questionable parents.

The one time Trump was classy enough to stay above the fray was by not using dead servicemen for political clout the way hillary the psychopath did with that muslim family.
I'm no Trump fan but he was spot on to attack those parents for allowing themselves to be used in using their son's sacrifice.

The dirtbag father attacked Trump. Dumbass puts himself in the political ring with Trump, and cries about being punched back? Fuck him. It has nothing to do with his son.

Someone should tell this Khan idiot to show us where in the constitution it doesn't allow a President to set immigration policy, because there is nothing in the constitution that says we have to take in enemies.

Trump was attacked. He then simply asked why the wife stood their silently. He also referred to the son as a 'hero'. Khan senior is anything but, and only in the minds of hysteria prone leftards is that an 'attack'.
You guys are fighting a battle you already lost a long time ago. Good luck with that.

The one time Trump was classy enough to stay above the fray was by not using dead servicemen for political clout the way hillary the psychopath did with that muslim family.
I'm no Trump fan but he was spot on to attack those parents for allowing themselves to be used in using their son's sacrifice.
wtf are you talking about. trump uses veterans as props at every opportunity

wtf are you talking about. trump uses veterans as props at every opportunity
Dead ones?

SLEAZY PIG
were you talking about mudwhistle for making the disgusting claim that the khans are terrorist sympathizers?

no I am referring to the sleazy pig----KHAN ---who JUMPED upon Trump ---SUDDENLY in a public forum and SPIT OUT----
an idiot accusation that amounted to, in sum and substance
------"LICK MY MUSLIM ASS because I SAY SO" I am not surprised. It is an Islamic thing

Forum List

Back