Hillary Clinton: Sexism Prevented Me From Becoming An Astronaut

This conniving bitch is running for President of the United States, and she wants people to believe sexism has held her back. Still though, there might be a possibility that she could be sent on that Mars trip, one way.

Hillary Clinton: Sexism Prevented Me from Becoming an Astronaut
She wrote a letter to NASA and the reply back was that NASA didn't use women astronauts..This was when she was 13 ..It's when she dreamed of being in the space program..
They should have accepted her and left her on the moon.
Why torture the Moon?

This conniving bitch is running for President of the United States, and she wants people to believe sexism has held her back. Still though, there might be a possibility that she could be sent on that Mars trip, one way.

She wrote a letter to NASA and the reply back was that NASA didn't use women astronauts..This was when she was 13 ..It's when she dreamed of being in the space program..

or at least take her around the world

or at least take her around the world
A cruise on a Russian sub, they seem to find their way to the bottom of the ocean...For good..

She makes me want to vomit....me and Sir Edmund Hillary...
Do you two climb mountains together?
No, but he, Hillary, and I dodged sniper fire together onboard the space station...
According to movie promos the aliens are attacking Hillary...
No, Hillary and Barry are helping the aliens cross the border...

I heard Slick Willy was on the Mexican side of the border offering to have sex with all the Mexican females so they could come into the US and have 'anchor babies'...

:p

The lie is the OP's. She said no such thing.
Check the video in the link.

Every time the stupid bitch opens her mouth she lies. You can't believe a damn thing the filthy bitch is saying. At this time she is probably the most dishonest person in the country. Almost 70% of Americans agree with me.

Yuh huh. So when you're exposed for putting words in sombody's mouth they didn't say --- it makes them the liar.

You're a special kind of stoopid.

The stupid people are the Moon Bat idiots that will stick their heads up their ass and vote for Crooked Hillary who is the most dishonest, corrupt and incompetent person in the country. You may be stubborn and not admit it but in your heart you know that as good as I do.

Doesn't affect the fact that the content you claimed was in the video --- is not in the video. Now does it.
As was already noted in post 2.

Special kind of shortbus.

The shortbus people are the Gruberidiots that believe Crooked Hillary's lies. The dumbasses that will vote for the most dishonest, corrupt and incompetent politician in the country.

Johnathan Gruber said there are stupid Americans that will believe the Democrats lies and we are seeing some of them post on here.

I don't know who the fuck "Johnathan Gruber" is but it's STILL got nothing to do with the fact that the subject did not say what the OP says she said, and it's right there in the video, and it was already pointed out the minute this bullshit thread got started for the bullshit it is.

You lose, and you're just digging deeper.

Seriously? Her defense for risking national security was that she was too stupid to figure out how to log onto the State Dept. secure server and that's not rocket science.

Vote for Hillary...

...because she's TOO STUPID to INTENTIONALLY do anything illegal!

CROOKED AS HELL - HILLARY 2016!

:p

Forum List

Back