Hillary Clinton: Sexism Prevented Me From Becoming An Astronaut

Now Sky pilot has a new story to tell. From dodging bullets to astronaut, when will it end. Face it she is a freaking delusional nut case. OMG have we sunk to such a low level that the best we have is an old delusional hag and a narcissist to choose from?
I guess it comes down to whom do you believe. Maybe the FBI was on to something, she is actually incompetent and delusional. Oh Lord save us from ourselves.
Abraham Lincoln: Judge Stuart's offered me a chance to work in his law office in Springfield. Course I don't know much about the law, but there's one thing I've learned here in politics... that ignorance is no obstacle to advancement. In fact, in some cases it's quite an advantage.

Is that Mrs. Tuzla's new campaign ad?

Many do not pass the DC bar exam, whoopie, she did pass the Arkansas bar exam...oh boy...

and what became of her as an attorney in Arkansas?

Whitewater
Castle Grande
Madison Savings and Loan

12 Clinton associates in prison, with Chelsea's bio daddy Webb Hubbell twice.

Sexism didn't prevent her from being a competent and honest attorney. She accomplished the opposite by herself - you go girl!!!

and when Hubbell said he did the work for Castle Grande that Hillary billed for and went to prison, the Bar Association never even held a hearing about both admitting that Hillary committed billing fraud... assuming you believe the story that kept Hillary out of prison.

She hid the billing records until after the investigation and the stay of execution. She is dirty, damn dirty.

This conniving bitch is running for President of the United States, and she wants people to believe sexism has held her back. Still though, there might be a possibility that she could be sent on that Mars trip, one way.

Hillary Clinton: Sexism Prevented Me from Becoming an Astronaut
She wrote a letter to NASA and the reply back was that NASA didn't use women astronauts..This was when she was 13 ..It's when she dreamed of being in the space program..

Yeah, and she came under sniper fire. She's a liar why would anyone believe anything she has to say?

She was born in 1947 the following link shows female astronauts, many born the same years as mrs. Tuzla.

List of female astronauts - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Shannon Lucid is actually older than Mrs. Tuzla.

Quit buying whatever lie she is spewing pretty soon people might start thinking you play loose with the truth.

----- in 1961 huh?

Read much?

it could be true
in her day, like the military , they did not allows gays in the space program
:)

According to the Director of the FBI her being an unsophisticated dumbass is what kept her from being an astronaut.

This is just another one of her big lies. Wasn't the last one she was going to join the Marine Corps or something? Then of course we have her brave combat experience.

According to the Director of the FBI her being an unsophisticated dumbass is what kept her from being an astronaut.

This is just another one of her big lies. Wasn't the last one she was going to join the Marine Corps or something? Then of course we have her brave combat experience.
She was thirteen when she wrote to NASA.

The lie is the OP's. She said no such thing.
Check the video in the link.

Every time the stupid bitch opens her mouth she lies. You can't believe a damn thing the filthy bitch is saying. At this time she is probably the most dishonest person in the country. Almost 70% of Americans agree with me.

Hillary lies all the time

Admitted Lies

• Chelsea was jogging around the Trade Center on Sept. 11, 2001. (She was in bed watching it on TV.)
• Hillary was named after Sir Edmund Hillary. (She admitted she was wrong. He climbed Mt. Everest five years after her birth.)
• She was under sniper fire in Bosnia. (A girl presented her with flowers at the foot of the ramp.)
• She learned in The Wall Street Journal how to make a killing in the futures market. (It didn't cover the market back then.)

Whoppers She Won't Confess To

• She didn't know about the FALN pardons.
• She didn't know that her brothers were being paid to get pardons that Clinton granted.
• Taking the White House gifts was a clerical error.
• She didn't know that her staff would fire the travel office staff after she told them to do so.
• She didn't know that the Peter Paul fundraiser in Hollywood in 2000 cost $700,000 more than she reported it had.
• She opposed NAFTA at the time.
She was instrumental in the Irish peace process.
• She urged Bill to intervene in Rwanda.
• She played a role in the '90s economic recovery.
• The billing records showed up on their own.
• She thought Bill was innocent when the Monica scandal broke.
• She was always a Yankees fan.
• She had nothing to do with the New Square Hasidic pardons (after they voted for her 1,400-12 and she attended a meeting at the White House about the pardons).
• She negotiated for the release of refugees in Macedonia (who were released the day before she got there).

Every time the stupid bitch opens her mouth she lies. You can't believe a damn thing the filthy bitch is saying. At this time she is probably the most dishonest person in the country. Almost 70% of Americans agree with me.

Yuh huh. So when you're exposed for putting words in sombody's mouth they didn't say --- it makes them the liar.

You're a special kind of stoopid.

hilldis-i8423.jpg

How old was she when she claimed she wanted to be a Marine?

How old was she when she lied about being under fire in Bosnia?

How old was she when she lied to the American people and to the families of the Benghazi victims?

How old was she when she lied to the American people and to Congress about classified material?

Looks like the filthy ass bitch has been lying all her life, doesn't it?

Why in the hell would anybody vote for that lying stupid bitch?

Last edited:

How old was she when she claimed she wanted to be Marine?

How old was she when she lied about being under fire in Bosnia?

How old was she when she lied to the American people and to the families of the Benghazi victims?

How old was she when she lied to the American people and to Congress about classified material?

Looks like the filthy ass bitch has been lying all her life, doesn't it?

Why in the hell would anybody vote for that lying stupid bitch?
I have no idea, hell,, we voted for Bill, just to get him out of Arkansas...

Yuh huh. So when you're exposed for putting words in sombody's mouth they didn't say --- it makes them the liar.

The stupid people are the Moon Bat idiots that will stick their heads up their ass and vote for Crooked Hillary who is the most dishonest, corrupt and incompetent person in the country. You may be stubborn and not admit it but in your heart you know that as good as I do.

The stupid people are the Moon Bat idiots that will stick their heads up their ass and vote for Crooked Hillary who is the most dishonest, corrupt and incompetent person in the country. You may be stubborn and not admit it but in your heart you know that as good as I do.

Doesn't affect the fact that the content you claimed was in the video --- is not in the video. Now does it.
As was already noted in post 2.

Special kind of shortbus.

Doesn't affect the fact that the content you claimed was in the video --- is not in the video. Now does it.
As was already noted in post 2.

Special kind of shortbus.

The shortbus people are the Gruberidiots that believe Crooked Hillary's lies. The dumbasses that will vote for the most dishonest, corrupt and incompetent politician in the country.

Johnathan Gruber said there are stupid Americans that will believe the Democrats lies and we are seeing some of them post on here.

This conniving bitch is running for President of the United States, and she wants people to believe sexism has held her back. Still though, there might be a possibility that she could be sent on that Mars trip, one way.

Hillary Clinton: Sexism Prevented Me from Becoming an Astronaut
She wrote a letter to NASA and the reply back was that NASA didn't use women astronauts..This was when she was 13 ..It's when she dreamed of being in the space program..
They should have accepted her and left her on the moon.

Forum List

Back