Hillary Clinton: Sexism Prevented Me From Becoming An Astronaut

The FBI says that Crooked Hillary is a dumb bitch and she thinks it was sexism that kept her from being an astronaut?

LOL!!!!!!

Actually Mrs. Tuzla's career path was formed because she is a dumb ass just like Comey said. She couldn't pass the DC bar exam and defaulted to riding Bill's coattails. The rest is just damn sad history.

Poor hiLIARy. Sexism also kept her from being a Marine.

Actually Mrs. Tuzla's career path was formed because she is a dumb ass just like Comey said. She couldn't pass the DC bar exam and defaulted to riding Bill's coattails. The rest is just damn sad history.
Many do not pass the DC bar exam, whoopie, she did pass the Arkansas bar exam...oh boy...

When my Grandfather died in 1976, my Grandmother found it difficult to have her name on the electric bill, or get a loan..

Now Sky pilot has a new story to tell. From dodging bullets to astronaut, when will it end. Face it she is a freaking delusional nut case. OMG have we sunk to such a low level that the best we have is an old delusional hag and a narcissist to choose from?
I guess it comes down to whom do you believe. Maybe the FBI was on to something, she is actually incompetent and delusional. Oh Lord save us from ourselves.

This conniving bitch is running for President of the United States, and she wants people to believe sexism has held her back. Still though, there might be a possibility that she could be sent on that Mars trip, one way.

Hillary Clinton: Sexism Prevented Me from Becoming an Astronaut
She wrote a letter to NASA and the reply back was that NASA didn't use women astronauts..This was when she was 13 ..It's when she dreamed of being in the space program..

Yeah, and she came under sniper fire. She's a liar why would anyone believe anything she has to say?

She was born in 1947 the following link shows female astronauts, many born the same years as mrs. Tuzla.

List of female astronauts - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Shannon Lucid is actually older than Mrs. Tuzla.

Quit buying whatever lie she is spewing pretty soon people might start thinking you play loose with the truth.

Many do not pass the DC bar exam, whoopie, she did pass the Arkansas bar exam...oh boy...

When Mrs. Tuzla took the exam 2/3s passed.

This conniving bitch is running for President of the United States, and she wants people to believe sexism has held her back. Still though, there might be a possibility that she could be sent on that Mars trip, one way.

She wrote a letter to NASA and the reply back was that NASA didn't use women astronauts..This was when she was 13 ..It's when she dreamed of being in the space program..

Yeah, and she came under sniper fire. She's a liar why would anyone believe anything she has to say?

She was born in 1947 the following link shows female astronauts, many born the same years as mrs. Tuzla.

Quit buying whatever lie she is spewing pretty soon people might start thinking you play loose with the truth.
yet the timeline of the letter is 1960...She just ask too soon..

and what became of her as an attorney in Arkansas?

Whitewater
Castle Grande
Madison Savings and Loan

12 Clinton associates in prison, with Chelsea's bio daddy Webb Hubbell twice.

Sexism didn't prevent her from being a competent and honest attorney. She accomplished the opposite by herself - you go girl!!!

and when Hubbell said he did the work for Castle Grande that Hillary billed for and went to prison, the Bar Association never even held a hearing about both admitting that Hillary committed billing fraud... assuming you believe the story that kept Hillary out of prison.

When my Grandfather died in 1976, my Grandmother found it difficult to have her name on the electric bill, or get a loan..

It had nothing to do with sexism. It had to do with back then women stayed at home which had the unfortunate consequence that they didn't build a credit rating. Back then it wasn't easy to get credit, I couldn't get a credit care in 1976 and I lived on the road. Now they pass out credit cards to anyone breathing.

When Mrs. Tuzla took the exam 2/3s passed.
Which meant that 1/3 did not..

Yep, the stupid ones.

Now Sky pilot has a new story to tell. From dodging bullets to astronaut, when will it end. Face it she is a freaking delusional nut case. OMG have we sunk to such a low level that the best we have is an old delusional hag and a narcissist to choose from?
I guess it comes down to whom do you believe. Maybe the FBI was on to something, she is actually incompetent and delusional. Oh Lord save us from ourselves.
Abraham Lincoln: Judge Stuart's offered me a chance to work in his law office in Springfield. Course I don't know much about the law, but there's one thing I've learned here in politics... that ignorance is no obstacle to advancement. In fact, in some cases it's quite an advantage.

yet the timeline of the letter is 1960...She just ask too soon..

she was 13 at the time. Oviously Sally Ride is enough evidence to show that NASA uses woman Astronauts. You would do better on these boards if you wouldn't keep ignoreing facts.

Forum List

Back