Hillary Clinton says all blacks look alike during political correctness summet

Let's not forget her infamous rant in which she called an aide a 'f*ing Jew bastard'...

Democrats must be so thrilled this racist, anti-Semitic, national security-compromising, primary rigging, debate cheating, foreign spy/Russia-colluding felon is going to be their 2020 Presidential Candidate ... And 3-time loser.

:p

its no big deal, i still say "They All Look Alike" every time I have dinner at fast food places

Of course she was being sarcastic. We all know that, however, if a Republican had made a joke like that the butt hurt from people like you would be heard far and wide and don’t pretend otherwise

giphy.gif

Oh My God Eye Roll GIF by Chrisley Knows Best - Find & Share on GIPHY

Imagine President Trump saying JOKINGLY... "they all look alike".....he would be tar and feathered! He tried a joke once by asking the RUSSIAND yo find the Hildebeast missing 33,000 emails....and what a shit storm that caused. The Lying left and their lapdog media will jump at anything they can make up about Trump....but The Hildebeasts "they all look alike"?.....Not a word!

'They all look alike'? Where's lib/media outcry over Hillary Clinton's 'joke' about Cory Booker and Eric Holder? [video]

ROTFLMFAO.....The hot sauce in her purse saves her from being a racist!!!!

Hillary said it some somehow that’s different...I don’t know how...it just is

Saw that tonight.....

Will be ignored by the left. Ghey. Exactly why nobody watches CNN or MSNBC.

Really....I could care less
She made a mistake
So what. I have 450,000 other things to slam Aunt Hilda on.....but this kind of stuff is so fake.:2up:

Hillary Clinton Says All Blacks ‘Look Alike’ During Political Correctness Summit

Hillary Clinton can crack racist jokes all she wants – as long as she’s a politically correct Democrat.

Clinton was asked about political correctness Friday during a Q & A with Recode’s Kara Swisher, where she said that political correctness is “about respecting the diversity that we have in our society.”

Lets see how many denial points the let makes up for her excuse as to why she said that. She was just kidding right. lol

Every last human mind is an individual universe unique unto itself. To hell with identity politicians. So say you identify as a werewolf? So howl is that any different than any other minority? Ruff, ruff?

Hillary Clinton Says All Blacks ‘Look Alike’ During Political Correctness Summit

Hillary Clinton can crack racist jokes all she wants – as long as she’s a politically correct Democrat.

Clinton was asked about political correctness Friday during a Q & A with Recode’s Kara Swisher, where she said that political correctness is “about respecting the diversity that we have in our society.”

Lets see how many denial points the let makes up for her excuse as to why she said that. She was just kidding right. lol

Hey, it’s a Clinton thing. To them all blacks look like they should be fetching them more coffee. On colored peoples’ time of course.

NEW YORK: Former US President Bill Clinton had taken a racial jibe at Barack Obama in 2008, saying "this guy would have been carrying our bags"
Colored People’s Time.” Clinton appeared alongside left-wing New York City mayor Bill de Blasio at the annual Inner Circle Dinner this year, and joined in a racist joke based on a stereotype that black people are late for everything:

Clinton: I just have to say thanks for the endorsement, Bill. Took you long enough. [Laughter]

De Blasio: Sorry Hillary, I was running on C.P. time. [Audience gasps]

Host: I don’t like jokes like that.

Hilary Clinton can say that about blacks and face no consequence or even media coverage. It's amazing how racist the left is...

Not that I care about what she said. Cause a joke is a joke. Of course, only when a liberal tells a joke about race is it acceptable to the left.

What if Trump did that?

Forum List

Back