Hillary Clinton says all blacks look alike during political correctness summet

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
Hillary Clinton Says All Blacks ‘Look Alike’ During Political Correctness Summit

Hillary Clinton can crack racist jokes all she wants – as long as she’s a politically correct Democrat.

Clinton was asked about political correctness Friday during a Q & A with Recode’s Kara Swisher, where she said that political correctness is “about respecting the diversity that we have in our society.”

Lets see how many denial points the let makes up for her excuse as to why she said that. She was just kidding right. lol

upload_2018-10-29_19-7-34.png

Let someone without a (D) by their name be sarcastic like that....Their career would have been over three hours ago.

That said, let me be the first to not demand that Hildabeest be browbeaten and hectored to death for saying something foolhardy...That's the kind of moronic mob shit that the moonbat left calls for, and such a "solution" is worse than the problem.

She's a racist redneck from Arkansas, but she gets a pass. Can you imagine the meltdowns if Trump had said that?

What's up with the dingbat lately you ask?

Well, she's stuffing a cankle in her mouth again. She doesn't know what Booker and Holder look like so she reminds us all those black folk, "All look alike".

If I said that on this message board, this thread would hit the badlands, libtardos would turn me in to the NAACP, I would be called a racist and excoriated.

#walkaway #Blexit

Hillarious, eating toe jam isn't all that good for your weight problem, fatso.

‘They all look alike’: Hillary Clinton corrects moderator who mixed up black Democrats

Let someone without a (D) by their name be sarcastic like that....Their career would have been over three hours ago.

That said, let me be the first to not demand that Hildabeest be browbeaten and hectored to death for saying something foolhardy...That's the kind of moronic mob shit that the moonbat left calls for, and such a "solution" is worse than the problem.
Right on the money look at all the comedians who lost their jobs over similar situations too.

She was making a joke about the racist cliche.

It was the moderator who confused Booker and Holder.

Now, if Trump did the same thing, the media would be pearl clutching .

IIRC, in Crooked Hillary's book, "It Takes a Village", she appealed to the black voters.

She even claimed that she and Slick Willy occasionally got friendly with a few of their house Negros if they strictly followed the rules for slaves at the Arkansas Guv'nah's mansion.

Forum List

Back