Hillary Clinton Re-emerges...Setting Ground Work for Her Return?

Shes [sic] the same as Trump in the sense that she's a narcissist, who thinks she can do what she wants because of who she is, always thinks she's right etc. They certainly have different views on things but their personality is very similar. It's funny to me that anyone who hates Trump because of his personality (and that's where a lot of the dislike of Donald lies) would like Hillary.

You could be somewhat right about similar personalities.

But we've empirically seen how each o them behaves, in a position of power. Hitlery Clinton, very solidly established that whatever power she has, or can influence, she will abuse to her own benefit, to the detriment of those in whos interest that power is supposed to be legitimately used.

Mr. Trump, for all his faults, has very solidly demonstrated otherwise. As President, there is much that he could have done for his own profit and benefit, to the detriment of the country; stuff that nobody can rationally doubt or deny that Hitlery would have done. He didn't. He could now be wealthier, and generally living a better life, if he had not run for President. For all his known faults, when that power was in his hands, he used it as it should be, according to his own best understanding of what was best for the country.

Trump was more involved. By a lot. As in not even close. But unlike Clinton, Trump was in it for the children like Epstein.

And unlike Clinton, Epstein spent lots of tome st Trumps house. You are a fool and a liar, but being a Trump supporter, that goes without saying.

You and Trump both better hope she doesn’t win, because she will have people look into some things regarding Trump. If you know what I mean Trump fluffer.
5xj6m7.jpg

Hillary Clinton laying the groundwork for political comeback? Hillary Clinton reemerges from loss to ovations in safe NYC bubble

Like a groundhog that's seen it's shadow Hillary comes out of her burrow.
"She may have been the loser but Hillary Clinton is still getting the ovations, especially in her town, New York.

After a devastating loss, Clinton is recovering her New York state of mind with the help of the Big Apple's fashion, entertainment and theater crowds, who always supported her and now have embraced her back into the fold."

It's a given that New York crowds will go ga ga for the old war horse. But what about Texas? And middle America?

Clinton is flogging her new book and she's coming out sounding like Bob Dole, John Kerry, Joe Biden and other political
long timers who always pursued the office of President with little luck (Biden was given the office, he never earned
it or even spent much energy trying).

Hillary made a teary theatrical speech invoking her mother upon her return to the stage. Let's see if this smoldering dumpster fire erupts in flames.
erupts in flames
5xj6ul.jpg

Hillary Clinton laying the groundwork for political comeback? Hillary Clinton reemerges from loss to ovations in safe NYC bubble

"She may have been the loser but Hillary Clinton is still getting the ovations, especially in her town, New York.

After a devastating loss, Clinton is recovering her New York state of mind with the help of the Big Apple's fashion, entertainment and theater crowds, who always supported her and now have embraced her back into the fold."

It's a given that New York crowds will go ga ga for the old war horse. But what about Texas? And middle America?

Clinton is flogging her new book and she's coming out sounding like Bob Dole, John Kerry, Joe Biden and other political
long timers who always pursued the office of President with little luck (Biden was given the office, he never earned

Hillary made a teary theatrical speech invoking her mother upon her return to the stage. Let's see if this smoldering dumpster fire erupts in flames.
erupts in flames

Well, it's an indication key statutes of limitations ran out, and most if not all evidence of her felonies and treason has been safely destroyed and she will run again, with a few million more criminal illegal alien votes behind her now.

erupts in flames
I see where Actor Ben Afflect { who now is working mostly as a Producer }
since his acting skills no longer draw crowds.This Afflect Man/Boy/Man who
likes to booze { had a Bar in one his homes with regular delieveries of Guiness
in kegs } has now turned into a shill.Probably always was.He's a Boston boy.
Where Politics is what Democrats say.ALWAYS and Ever more.
He was at a Hillary function very recently and here's what he had to say about
Hillary ... Calling her " an extraordinary person,wonderful role model. "
I mean could it get anymore outright sickening.Also at the event was former
AG { Eric Holder } THE Only Active member of Congress to be found Guilty
of Contempt of Congress.
Holder and this Afflect were insisitng how Republicans are " bending,breaking the
rules of our Democracy,all for the power they seek. "
No more finer and spot-on example of Projection.
Where one party accuses the other party of what They are Guilty of.
Also Maintaining were cleaning up voter roles is somehow an example
of corruption.
Making sure Elections are secure and not manipulated.
Democrats love when they try and bait the public with shouts of
Voter Suppression.I still want the name of one Black from 2012 who
had their Vote Suppressed.
How about the name of Melowese Richardson.For starters.

Clinton/Harris 2024 is the ticket to beat!

If you refuse to vote for them you must be a sexist racist bigot, well that will be the chant of the Whore of Babylon and her understudy earn the top bill of the Democratic Party ticket for 2024…
Hillary will never be within 5 states of being on any ballot.Maybe for Dog
Catcher,once they put that post { elected position } on a ballot.
Not until.

hillary is enjoying her life - free of lawsuits & investigations ... both civil & criminal; & seems to be quite healthy & happy.

donny can't say the same thing.

hillary last laugh.jpg

Why did USA today write the story? Are they obsessed? How is posting about the potential next Dem nominee an obsession? You seem to be obsessed with censoring speech you don't like. Stay obsessed bro.

Why did the write a story about her in 2017? Hmmm....I wonder

1639315754967.png

Character Matters. Hillary has it. Unfortunately, none of it is good
How does one go about establishing Bad Character.?
I get it.Start off early in life with a steady diet of Bad Company
tunes { Music } What is nominally offered at Biker Bars.
If I may be so bold as to confirm.

Last edited:
hillary is enjoying her life - free of lawsuits & investigations ... both civil & criminal; & seems to be quite healthy & happy.

donny can't say the same thing.

View attachment 574812
Because we all know how Big Hillary events can be.Compared to Trumps.
Give Americans a break already.Unless this is some sort of Leftist strategy.
Make as many Americans { Patriots,Tax payers, Pro-lifers } as possible
sick with envy over Hillary making some comeback.
Never gonna happen.It's like expecting Santa Claus to show up at some
4th of july Fireworks in shorts and beach flip flops.With some new very
trimmed beard and shaved head.

She did just go on some show and read her would have been acceptance speech and go on and on about how she should have been President.

Yes, in 2017. This article in the "Breaking news" section is more than 4 years old. Why is it in this section? Why are Repubs still talking about Hillary based on a 4 year old article?

I can't even be angry or remotely upset when I consider that you are making these claims.

If I believed a single thing you allege I would be a party to lies and idiocy myself.

All I know is the rightards have spent 30 years investigating the Clintons, to the tune of hundreds of millions of dollars, and have come up with zip

zero

nada

zilch

Sooner or later you're going to have to come to the reality of the fact that the Clintons live rent free in your head, because of the lack of any appreciable intellect.

That Bill Clinton was the most successful President on both foreign and domestic policies, with the best economy in the entire 20th century, bar none, as in not even close, with the numbers to back it up

And Hillary Clinton won the popular vote against Trump, that means the people chose Hillary, what the electoral college means, is only relevant to rightards, because they are the only ones that rely on it, because they don't win by the peoples vote.

And lets not leave out the fact She was voted most popular person of the year, the day Cadet Bone Spurs slithered into the White House.

And Hillary Clinton today, is still more admired than Donald Trump.

If after four years of Trump, and what you know now about that piece of shit traitor, you still support him, after he is anything but someone who should have a rope around his neck . That makes you either morally bankrupt, or a Russian troll.

Which one is it?

Forum List

Back