Hillary Clinton dodges questions about Durham probe developments

Doc7505

Diamond Member
Feb 16, 2016

Clinton ignores reporter's questions when confronted in NYC

15 Feb 2022 ~~ By Andrew Mark Miller
Former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton refused to answer questions as to whether or not her presidential campaign spied on former President Donald Trump.
"Did you pay to spy on the Trump campaign," Hillary was asked by a Daily Mail reporter in New York City on Tuesday. "When are you going to comment on the spying allegations, Hillary?"
Clinton declined to answer both questions as she simply waved at the reporter while continuing to walk inside a building.

Clinton's lack of comment comes after special counsel John Durham’s Feb. 11 filing alleging that lawyers from Hillary Clinton's presidential campaign in 2016 had paid to infiltrate servers belonging to Trump Tower, and later the White House, in order to establish an "inference" and "narrative" to bring to federal government agencies linking Donald Trump to Russia.

Commentary:
Actually, Hillary is exercising her right to remain silent because anything she says can be used against her in a court of law. She also has the right to an attorney, just not one that's being indicted along with her.
Hmm..., I wonder if Hillary will choose a partner from Perkins Coie to represent her?
Obviously, Hillary hasn't been Emailed a storyline to use from the Central Committee as of yet, but they're working on it, I assure you.
My guess is that Hillary is calculating exactly how many campaign workers and State Dept., must “commit suicide”. Probably difficult arithmetic...
There's a lot of people involved in this act of sedition.
Tech guy 1, will never get another government contract, his business is ruined and he’s facing prison time. He’ll talk. Once the barrier is cracked there will be a flood of those willing to talk to follow.
It would be interesting to find out who tipped off the reporter that Hillary was going to visit Chelsea. Indeed, she didn't go there to talk politics.
Meanwhile, the only thing we're aware of is that Chelsea Hubbell-Mezvinsky has been running marathons recently instead of political office which tells me the Clinton “brand” in NY politics is polling really poorly. We may not see the next generation get elected.

Former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton refused to answer questions as to whether or not her presidential campaign spied on former President Donald Trump.
"Did you pay to spy on the Trump campaign," Hillary was asked by a Daily Mail reporter in New York City on Tuesday. "When are you going to comment on the spying allegations, Hillary?"
Clinton declined to answer both questions as she simply waved at the reporter while continuing to walk inside a building.

Clinton's lack of comment comes after special counsel John Durham’s Feb. 11 filing alleging that lawyers from Hillary Clinton's presidential campaign in 2016 had paid to infiltrate servers belonging to Trump Tower, and later the White House, in order to establish an "inference" and "narrative" to bring to federal government agencies linking Donald Trump to Russia.

Commentary:
Actually, Hillary is exercising her right to remain silent because anything she says can be used against her in a court of law. She also has the right to an attorney, just not one that's being indicted along with her.
Hmm..., I wonder if Hillary will choose a partner from Perkins Coie to represent her?
Obviously, Hillary hasn't been Emailed a storyline to use from the Central Committee as of yet, but they're working on it, I assure you.
My guess is that Hillary is calculating exactly how many campaign workers and State Dept., must “commit suicide”. Probably difficult arithmetic...

Oh, the old Vince Foster dipshittery. That's a classic.

Is this where you blame her for Seth Rich and Jeffrey Epstein too? If you're ever curious why 25 investigations and 30 years later you've got jack shit on Hillary.....might I suggest that you have terrible conspiracies that don't hold up to scrutiny.

I don't think sedition means what you think it means. How is looking at DNS data under Obama an act of sedition?

Tech guy 1, will never get another government contract, his business is ruined and he’s facing prison time. He’ll talk. Once the barrier is cracked there will be a flood of those willing to talk to follow.
Maybe. Maybe not. The statute of limitations for this already likely expired.

Commentary:
It would be interesting to find out who tipped off the reporter that Hillary was going to visit Chelsea. Indeed, she didn't go there to talk politics.
Meanwhile, the only thing we're aware of is that Chelsea Hubbell-Mezvinsky has been running marathons recently instead of political office which tells me the Clinton “brand” in NY politics is polling really poorly. We may not see the next generation get elected.

Anybody who is in line to testify against her, will have to do a cost/benefit analysis. One side of the balance scale is the prison time they will get by not brokering a deal to spill the beans. On the other side is a bullet in the head, and another notch in the Clinton Body Count.

Anybody who is in line to testify against her, will have to do a cost/benefit analysis. One side of the balance scale is the prison time they will get by not brokering a deal to spill the beans. On the other side is a bullet in the head, and another notch in the Clinton Body Count.

Ah, so the complete lack of charges against Hillary or even mention in Durham's report of any wrongdoing....its a conspiracy!

Who saw that plot twist coming?

Is this when you start babbling about Vince Foster, Seth Rich and Jeffrey Epstein? If so, I'll get my popcorn.

Maybe. Maybe not. The statute of limitations for this already likely expired.
The crime that the Durham report is focused most on is TREASON. Some crimes have what is known as a statute of limitations. This means someone can no longer be prosecuted for certain crimes after a certain period of time. This is not true of treason. A person can be charged with treason at any point in time.

Ah, so the complete lack of charges against Hillary or even mention in Durham's report of any wrongdoing....its a conspiracy!

Who saw that plot twist coming?

Is this when you start babbling about Vince Foster, Seth Rich and Jeffrey Epstein? If so, I'll get my popcorn.
Please explain what the hell you're talking about. Especially since there's no connection between your post, and mine that you quoted.

Note that the Durham report isnt a "report", and it wont be for a few more months. When it's complete, dozens of Hillary campaign staffer will be indicted, and it's illogical that Hillary wouldn't be.

As for Vince Foster, Seth Rich, Jeffrey Epstein, Ron Brown, 2 Brown associates, John Ashe, Mary Mahoney, Eric Butera, Danny Casalaro, Berta Cacaeres, William Colby, Suzanne Coleman, Klaus Eberwein. Kathy Ferguson, Carlos Ghigliotti, Judi Gibbs, Michael Hastings, Jon Hillyer, Stanley Huggins, Sandy Hume, Kevin Ives, Don Henry, John Jones, JFK Jr and his wife, Florence Martin, Lt. Gen. David McCloud, James McDougal, Ron Miller, John Millis, Neil Moody, Jwn Moore, Tony Moser, Steve Mostyn., Jerry Luther Parks, Monica Peterson, ..…et al, you wont need popcorn. You'll need your reading glasses and plenty of TIME.

On the other hand, you could just remain ignorant.

Last edited:
The crime that the Durham report is focused most on is TREASON.
Really? Can you show us Durham ever affirming this? Or accusing anyone in any of his findings of that crime?

Because I'm pretty sure that's just you making shit up again.
Some crimes have what is known as a statute of limitations. This means someone can no longer be prosecuted for certain crimes after a certain period of time. This is not true of treason. A person can be charged with treason at any point in time.

Treason isn't a generic catch all for whatever you don't like. Its the specific crime of waging war against the United States on behalf of a foreign power. Its only crime defined by the Constitution itself.

And Durham hasn't accused anyone of it. That's you....citing yourself as Durham.

Which obviously don't amount to much.

Please explain what the hell you're talking about. Especailly since there's no connection between your post, and mine that you quoted.

So you didn't claim that "On the other side is a bullet in the head, and another notch in the Clinton Body Count."?

You're using a dipshit conspiracy to justify the stunning lack of any charges against Clinton by Durham.

Or by anyone else.

Please explain what the hell you're talking about. Especially since there's no connection between your post, and mine that you quoted.

As for Vince Foster, Seth Rich, Jeffrey Epstein, Ron Brown, 2 Brown associates, John Ashe, Mary Mahoney, Eric Butera, Danny Casalaro, Berta Cacaeres, William Colby, Suzanne Coleman, Klaus Eberwein. Kathy Ferguson, Carlos Ghigliotti, Judi Gibbs, Michael Hastings, Jon Hillyer, Stanley Huggins, Sandy Hume, Kevin Ives, Don Henry, John Jones, JFK Jr and his wife, Florence Martin, Lt. Gen. David McCloud, James McDougal, Ron Miller, John Millis, Neil Moody, Jwn Moore, Tony Moser, Steve Mostyn., Jerry Luther Parks, Monica Peterson, ..…et al, you wont need popcorn. You'll need your reading glasses and plenty of TIME.

Lets start with Vince Foster. Remembering of course, his death was subject to no less than THREE investigations, including one by Ken Starr. All who came to the same conclusion: suicide

But you know better, huh? You've got this all figured out.....when none of the professional investigators could.

Amazing!

Commentary:

Of course she spied on him. It's done all the time.
Let's remember how trump requested another country to do the leg work for him which lead to his impeachment. Hilary is too smart for that.

Fox news grilling her? Like getting flogged with a warm lettuce.

Commentary:
Meanwhile, the only thing we're aware of is that Chelsea Hubbell-Mezvinsky has been running marathons recently instead of political office which tells me the Clinton “brand” in NY politics is polling really poorly. We I wonder if this will push Hillary to run for Presdient again may not see the next generation get elected.

I wonder if this could push Hillary to run for President again so she can shut down Durham?

So you didn't claim that "On the other side is a bullet in the head, and another notch in the Clinton Body Count."?

You're using a dipshit conspiracy to justify the stunning lack of any charges against Clinton by Durham.

Or by anyone else.
You don't know what the charges are, except for 3 people already indicted.For the many more yet to come, we will just have to wait a little longer. So stop talking like a moron.

nypost.com

Ex-DNI Ratcliffe expects ‘more indictments’ in Durham’s Russiagate probe

John Ratcliffe said Monday that he expects to see “quite a few more indictments” come out of Special Counsel John Durham’s investigation.
nypost.com
nypost.com

www.washingtonexaminer.com

Devin Nunes expects 'many more' Durham indictments

Special counsel John Durham's criminal inquiry into the origins and conduct of the Russia investigation will lead to "many more" indictments, former Rep. Devin Nunes predicted Monday.

www.thecentersquare.com

Durham filing alleges Hillary Clinton's team ‘mined’ White House servers to dig up dirt on Trump

(The Center Square) – A new report from a Department of Justice investigation has sparked widespread controversy surrounding the Hillary Clinton campaign’s role in the investigation into Russia’s alleged interference
www.thecentersquare.com
www.thecentersquare.com

Forum List

Back