Hillary Clinton: Qualifications to be President

=
Care to bet your USMB membership on that?
That is, if Hillary does not take 57% or more of the popular vote in the 2016 presidential race, you'll have the administrators ban your account, you'll leave USMB, and you'll never come back?
Sounds like someone is really butt hurting and wanting Stat to be gone
To you, yes.
To rational, thinking people... well, that's different.
How about you? Willing to bet your USMB membership on Hillary's 57%?

I don't bet........but since you do, why don't you bet that she won't win? Bet your USMB membership that she'll lose?

A bet involves two or more people putting up something if they lose. How can someone bet you if you don’t bet?

Really sponsoring or cosponsoring legislation written by staffers doesn't mean anything. What did she accomplish as secretary of State? Did she fight for women's rights? Did she speak out against the slaughter of Christians in the middle east? What were her accomplishments? it's a simple question
You seem to be missing the point here, which is it doesn't fucking matter. Can she get elected is what matters, and that's true for everyone who runs. That's it. Clear now?

Sorry i just wanted to know what the "great" Hillary Clinton accomplished as Secretary of State:eusa_eh:
So start a thread? That's not the topic now is it?
Secretary of State is the highest profile position she has had outside of her husband. There must be many accomplishments to list which would enhance her presidential qualifications
Again, she only needs one qualification here - Can She Win? That's it.
Sad part is no one can say WHY.

Nah..... He's just got the liberal hero worship thing going on... Embarrassing really

So, you didn't read the links and you have nothing to offer except to accuse someone of hero worship.

Fun!
Really sponsoring or cosponsoring legislation written by staffers doesn't mean anything. What did she accomplish as secretary of State? Did she fight for women's rights? Did she speak out against the slaughter of Christians in the middle east? What were her accomplishments? it's a simple question
You seem to be missing the point here, which is it doesn't fucking matter. Can she get elected is what matters, and that's true for everyone who runs. That's it. Clear now?

Sorry i just wanted to know what the "great" Hillary Clinton accomplished as Secretary of State:eusa_eh:

I started with her work-record as a US-Senator, twice elected in sweeping landslides (2000, 2006).

Hillary Clinton Qualifications to be President Page 11 US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

Once you have absorbed the material, then I may bless you with some knowledge ..of her work as SOS.,
You'd be the first, I await your brilliance.... How about you give me one off the top of your head?...Oh and liberals getting elected in new York is no big accomplishment

You really must be hurting....that butt hurt is showing right through.........so sorry, must suck to be you and know your party can't even come up with a decent candidate that has a chance at beating Hillary........and, call her whatever you want, she will still be your next President.........:Doh, and you sound like a jr. high kid, using those kinds of slurs.......but I know you're probably an old white male, the ones that are really butt hurt that a Liberal "woman" will beat any of your conservative/Tea Party "men" at the next election.

Clinton retains the Obama coalition for 2008 and 2012, plus she doubles the margin in the female vote and makes inroads in the rural vote, which is what polling internals from beaucoup polls is showing.

Obama won in 2008 with 52.87% of the NPV. Double the margin of the female vote, lose some of the GOP crossover vote from 2008, add 3% to the rural vote and Hillary comes in right around 57%, which I have predicted at least 7 times in USMB now. And I am bookmarking this prediction every time.

Hillary: 2016 --- 57%.

Interesting you provide numbers for something that hasn't taken place.

No surprise she maintains that coalition. People like you voted Obama due to race. Why wouldn't you vote Hillary due to sex organ. It's how your kind operate. Pick a cause not a qualified person. In 2020, after Hillary doesn't win, what's next for you guys, a wetback.

That's what polling does. Are you really that ignorant? And do you think the GOP statisticians are not looking at this data?

LOL....

Polling provides predictions but aren't results.

Yeah, that's what Carl Rove and Megan Kelly (Faux News) wanted to believe in the 2012 election...........and what happened?

After the fact, polls can be compared to results. They aren't the same before the results.

So start a thread? That's not the topic now is it?
Secretary of State is the highest profile position she has had outside of her husband. There must be many accomplishments to list which would enhance her presidential qualifications
Again, she only needs one qualification here - Can She Win? That's it.

That's not a qualification

Clinton retains the Obama coalition for 2008 and 2012, plus she doubles the margin in the female vote and makes inroads in the rural vote, which is what polling internals from beaucoup polls is showing.

Obama won in 2008 with 52.87% of the NPV. Double the margin of the female vote, lose some of the GOP crossover vote from 2008, add 3% to the rural vote and Hillary comes in right around 57%, which I have predicted at least 7 times in USMB now. And I am bookmarking this prediction every time.

Hillary: 2016 --- 57%.

Interesting you provide numbers for something that hasn't taken place.

No surprise she maintains that coalition. People like you voted Obama due to race. Why wouldn't you vote Hillary due to sex organ. It's how your kind operate. Pick a cause not a qualified person. In 2020, after Hillary doesn't win, what's next for you guys, a wetback.

That's what polling does. Are you really that ignorant? And do you think the GOP statisticians are not looking at this data?

LOL....

Polling provides predictions but aren't results.

Yeah, that's what Carl Rove and Megan Kelly (Faux News) wanted to believe in the 2012 election...........and what happened?

After the fact, polls can be compared to results. They aren't the same before the results.

They were pretty accurate.....much to Megan's and Rove's disdain, and probably yours and many others who didn't want to believe the polls...:D

Thread's had some industrial scale cleaning...let's discuss the topic please and not each other's body parts and lack of function there of.

Last edited:
Yale Law School
First Lady of Arkansas
First Lady of the United States
U.S. Senator
U.S. Secretary of State
I asked before, and since I received no response, I'll ask again
How does any of this mean Hillary is qualified?
How is Hillary more qualified than, say Joe Biden?

She isn't

But she is vastly more qualified than any current Republican

Yale Law School
First Lady of Arkansas
U.S. Senator
U.S. Secretary of State
She's better thought of, therefore more electable.

=
Care to bet your USMB membership on that?
That is, if Hillary does not take 57% or more of the popular vote in the 2016 presidential race, you'll have the administrators ban your account, you'll leave USMB, and you'll never come back?
Sounds like someone is really butt hurting and wanting Stat to be gone
To you, yes.
To rational, thinking people... well, that's different.
How about you? Willing to bet your USMB membership on Hillary's 57%?
I don't bet......
Another coward. Thanks!

Yale Law School
First Lady of Arkansas
U.S. Senator
U.S. Secretary of State

According to the Constitution Hillary is qualified.

what part of that escapes you?

Her resume is SO strong that a Junior Senator from Illinois with who's ONLY real "qualification" was that he wasn't white beat her.

Forum List

Back