Hillary Clinton Panders To A Nearly Empty Baptist Convention

This speaks for itself. But you won't see this in the MSM.

Maybe because this picture wasn't taken during her speech, but an hour or so ahead of time while people were starting to arrive.

Just a thought..... Maybe someday you'll have one of your own.
Just the picture, I wouldn't have believed it--same as you, I automatically wondered if it was taken before or after the event. But then I went to the article which seemed reasonable. I don't know one site from another, except from the sneers some of them get from other posters.
You can't sell a vitamin supplement and say it's good for you without all kinds of proof. But any creative writer can go on the internet and spread complete and utter falsehoods as "news" with no ramifications whatever. This can't be true.

The article was written by a chump who clearly hates Clinton. Red flags all over it.

eh2.jpg

Full story @ Hillary Clinton Panders To A Nearly Empty Baptist Convention
Man, what an amazingly gullible fucknut you are.

Hey, you're talking about me, too, and I have already asked how you're supposed to know what's not true when there's a perfectly reasonable article on it out there.
I'm serious--how do you tell--not just this, cuz honestly it's not a big deal, but if people will sit down and make shit up about this, they'll do it about anything, and how are you gonna know?

It's not in any way, shape or form a " perfectly reasonable article" or picture.

I didn't even have to see the actual picture of the event to know it's bullshit.

I think. Therefore....I think.

Well, I do try. What's wrong with the article? I've seen ones with curse words and highly emotional phrases, etc., and lots and lots of "anonymous sources" etc., but that article was written straightforwardly, wasn't it?

Maybe because this picture wasn't taken during her speech, but an hour or so ahead of time while people were starting to arrive.

Just the picture, I wouldn't have believed it--same as you, I automatically wondered if it was taken before or after the event. But then I went to the article which seemed reasonable. I don't know one site from another, except from the sneers some of them get from other posters.
You can't sell a vitamin supplement and say it's good for you without all kinds of proof. But any creative writer can go on the internet and spread complete and utter falsehoods as "news" with no ramifications whatever. This can't be true.

The article was written by a chump who clearly hates Clinton. Red flags all over it.
Copy and paste a few for me, would ya?

eh2.jpg

Full story @ Hillary Clinton Panders To A Nearly Empty Baptist Convention
Man, what an amazingly gullible fucknut you are.

Hey, you're talking about me, too, and I have already asked how you're supposed to know what's not true when there's a perfectly reasonable article on it out there.
I'm serious--how do you tell--not just this, cuz honestly it's not a big deal, but if people will sit down and make shit up about this, they'll do it about anything, and how are you gonna know?

It's not in any way, shape or form a " perfectly reasonable article" or picture.

I didn't even have to see the actual picture of the event to know it's bullshit.

I think. Therefore....I think.

So, to you, being a critical thinker is not needing evidence?

Copy and paste a few for me, would ya?

You sure you need my help?

If A Hillary Clinton Panders in a convention hall and no one is there to hear it, does it make a sound? Worrying that Trump is stealing her black votes, Hillary hit up the National Baptist Convention in Kansas City on Thursday. The only problem is, hardly any black people showed up.

The picture above was taken a half an hour before Hillary took the stage. As you can see, there are plenty of seats available. Hillary once made a racist joke about how “colored people” are habitually late, so maybe she figured the place would eventually fill up.

Below you can see a shot of the hall just moments before Hillary took the stage. It looks about the same, except they turned the lights off in the vast empty sections to make it appear somewhat less pathetic.

It’s important to understand that this wasn’t necessarily a Hillary Clinton event. It was the annual Baptist Convention, which is the biggest religious gathering of black people in the country. Presumably there were enough people to fill this hall because they were already in the area for the convention. Yet, they chose to do something, anything, besides sit and listen to Hillary’s empty promises and shameless pandering.

It’s actually too bad that the Baptists chose to skip the speech because Hillary was quite entertaining. She started off by calling the Mayor of KC her friend followed immediately by her admitting that she didn’t know him. She then talked about the importance of trust with a straight face and without a hint of self-awareness.

In the video, Hillary does her pander-best to kiss the few black people’s asses that showed up and after each point, you can actually here the individual people clapping. It sounds like there are maybe a dozen people in the crowd.

Hillary then pretends she’s super religious and talks about how Jesus has commanded us to love each other. She tries to make a joke that she finds that a hard commandment to follow, but we all know that she’s not kidding. She’s a very hateful person with a long list of enemies. I’m sure that after this massive no-show, she’ll put the Baptists on that list for making her look bad.

One early pandering moment has her again pretending she is part of the black community. Last week one of her surrogates suggested that she was black. On Thursday she was talking about how gun violence devastates “our communities” which she then clarified as the black community. The take-away here is that white rich elitist Hillary Clinton wants black people to think she is one of them. For the record: she is not.

To be honest I could only watch a couple minutes of this thing. Her voice grates on my nerves and I don’t like looking at her for too long because I fear she will permanently be burned into my retinas. She may have gone on to even more ridiculous pandering heights, but that’s not really my point.

This fiasco proves what I’ve been saying all along: people don’t like Hillary Clinton. They aren’t excited about her campaign and they don’t want to see her. Generally she does small town hall style stops with groups of handpicked supporters. Occasionally she’ll try for a bigger venue but that always ends with her talking to empty seats. If she can’t even get Baptists at a Baptist convention to watch her, that’s a pretty good indication of her popularity.

The guy is a hack. High school level writing ability at best.

Yo.... longknife ,

Where the fuck did you go? Why is it that you losers are so afraid of apologizing when you fuck up? Also...why is it that so many conservatives get played so damned often?

OldLady , you didn't respond to my helping you. That's kind of rude. I'd also suggest that yiu check out the Twitter feed for the asshole who wrote the article that you found "reasonable".

Yo.... longknife ,

Where the fuck did you go? Why is it that you losers are so afraid of apologizing when you fuck up? Also...why is it that so many conservatives get played so damned often?

OldLady , you didn't respond to my helping you. That's kind of rude. I'd also suggest that yiu check out the Twitter feed for the asshole who wrote the article that you found "reasonable".
LoneLaugher I do appreciate your help. I guess the first time I read it, I wasn't wearing my thinking cap.
I don't always have access to the internet, so this is the first I was able to read your reply.
Thanks.

Forum List

Back