GOP Strategist calls Trump the most dangerous politician encountered

JimH52

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2007
US
GOP Strategist Calls Donald Trump 'The Most Dangerous Politician I've Ever Encountered'

The failure to stop Donald Trump is an “act of political malpractice,” Molly Ball writes in the October issue of Vanity Fair , attributing this sentiment to Republican strategist Stuart Stevens, who handled Mitt Romney’s 2012 campaign.

“I think Trump is the most dangerous politician I’ve ever encountered, and I did a campaign in the Congo against a guy who got accused of war crimes in The Hague,” Stevens said in Vanity Fair. “If that guy would have won, he wouldn’t have had nuclear weapons.”

WOW! To think, Trump is more dangerous than a man accused of war crimes. I am certain voters in this country will not elect someone as dangerous as Comrade Trump.

But I did hear his popularity in Russia is through the roof!

Of course he does. He's an elitist from the political class. You know that group from both party's that think you're a moron and want to enslave you. And look at you....you want to let them!

GOP Strategist Calls Donald Trump 'The Most Dangerous Politician I've Ever Encountered'

The failure to stop Donald Trump is an “act of political malpractice,” Molly Ball writes in the October issue of Vanity Fair , attributing this sentiment to Republican strategist Stuart Stevens, who handled Mitt Romney’s 2012 campaign.

“I think Trump is the most dangerous politician I’ve ever encountered, and I did a campaign in the Congo against a guy who got accused of war crimes in The Hague,” Stevens said in Vanity Fair. “If that guy would have won, he wouldn’t have had nuclear weapons.”

WOW! To think, Trump is more dangerous than a man accused of war crimes. I am certain voters in this country will not elect someone as dangerous as Comrade Trump.

I am not voting for Trump, but that comparison is absolutely absurd

We have to pray that there's more intelligent and moral people in this country then the loons.

That leave's you out doesn't it.
Yet the people have Trump and Clinton as the major candidates.

Yes, the elitists have their Dem "candidate", but their Repub "candidate" got his ass handed to him. Do you ever wonder why we only get to choose from the lesser of two evils? Because we truly don't get to choose. The political elites are in control and they want to stay that way.

You're right. His popularity in Russia is through the roof. On Putin's orders.

It occurs to me you can see how some of the worst tyrants in history were in fact elected by a majority of voters in various countries. Even though the red flags and sirens are being sounded by millions all over the place from both major parties and from around the world, there still seems to be enough people HERE who are drawn in by the lies trump continues to put out there.

Dictators do not announce their plans ahead of time.

Last edited:

Better than dying of radiation poisoning, I suppose.

Better than dying of radiation poisoning, I suppose.
They don't want to be shipped off to Chernobyl.

'The failure to stop Donald Trump is an “act of political malpractice,” Molly Ball writes in the October issue of Vanity Fair , attributing this sentiment to Republican strategist Stuart Stevens, who handled Mitt Romney’s 2012 campaign.'

True.

Fortunately the voters will address that failure this November.

Hillary is gonna kick his ass on election day, no doubt about it...:deal:

I will save this post for all you cocksuckers who think that piece of shit Orangutan will win, ain't gonna happen, and i will be back on here to rub it in your faces when she kicks his ass:clap2:..

Forum List

Back