Hillary Clinton Panders To A Nearly Empty Baptist Convention

longknife

Diamond Member
Sep 21, 2012
Sin City
eh2.jpg

This speaks for itself. But you won't see this in the MSM.

Full story @ Hillary Clinton Panders To A Nearly Empty Baptist Convention

God, that's mean. That's like no one sitting by you in the lunchroom. No wonder she's in such a cranky mood lately.

Second time in two days, OP's with faked photos. Outright lies in the accompanying article.
How do we deal with such shit? This is really important. If you hadn't known where to hunt or had any reason to doubt the post, you would have reluctantly believed Hillary got stiffed.
I feel sorry for kids these days.

Maybe because this picture wasn't taken during her speech, but an hour or so ahead of time while people were starting to arrive.

Just a thought..... Maybe someday you'll have one of your own.

Maybe because this picture wasn't taken during her speech, but an hour or so ahead of time while people were starting to arrive.

Just a thought..... Maybe someday you'll have one of your own.
Just the picture, I wouldn't have believed it--same as you, I automatically wondered if it was taken before or after the event. But then I went to the article which seemed reasonable. I don't know one site from another, except from the sneers some of them get from other posters.
You can't sell a vitamin supplement and say it's good for you without all kinds of proof. But any creative writer can go on the internet and spread complete and utter falsehoods as "news" with no ramifications whatever. This can't be true.

Why is she doing such small venues? Shouldn't the chosen one be doing venues like this?
trumprally.jpg

eh2.jpg

Man, what an amazingly gullible fucknut you are.

Hey, you're talking about me, too, and I have already asked how you're supposed to know what's not true when there's a perfectly reasonable article on it out there.
I'm serious--how do you tell--not just this, cuz honestly it's not a big deal, but if people will sit down and make shit up about this, they'll do it about anything, and how are you gonna know?

eh2.jpg

Man, what an amazingly gullible fucknut you are.

Hey, you're talking about me, too, and I have already asked how you're supposed to know what's not true when there's a perfectly reasonable article on it out there.
I'm serious--how do you tell--not just this, cuz honestly it's not a big deal, but if people will sit down and make shit up about this, they'll do it about anything, and how are you gonna know?

It's not in any way, shape or form a " perfectly reasonable article" or picture.

I didn't even have to see the actual picture of the event to know it's bullshit.

I think. Therefore....I think.

Second time in two days, OP's with faked photos. Outright lies in the accompanying article.
How do we deal with such shit? This is really important. If you hadn't known where to hunt or had any reason to doubt the post, you would have reluctantly believed Hillary got stiffed.
I feel sorry for kids these days.

It is simple. Critical thinking and common sense. The photo in the OP is clearly of an intermission. The video doesn't show the crowd at all. The OP is a hack...and the guy who wrote the editorial is a hack.

Kids these days are actually better equipped to deal with bullshit than kids were 40 years ago.

Forum List

Back