Hillary Clinton Is Just To Damn Old

194408_5_.png
<sigh>

wtc-memorial.top.jpg
Yeah, Bush must have pulled security and then lied....saying the 19 terrorists were protesting a disgusting video. That's why they flew those planes into those buildings.......a disgusting video.
Nah, he (and his administration) just denied a budget increase for counter-terrorism and ignored the threat of an attack. Then lied saying there was no warning. :ack-1:

new? not really.

but I find it very amusing that you dems are stuck with her this time. Obama has destroyed your party and HRC will complete its demise. 2017 will see a republican in the white house and GOP control of both houses of congress. You libs had your chance and you blew it.

I think we will see a Republican President. they people spoke out loud and clear with the last two MIDTERM elections.
Good idea skipping past the last two presidential elections when predicting the next one. :mm:
Unless one factors-in the last two mid-terms, when Obumble and the Dems lost both the House AND the Senate...
WTF does that have to do with the next presidential race? How does one make a prediction based on selectively picked past elections while specifically ignoring presidential elections??

How did the presidential election in 2012 go for Republicans following the 2010 midterms which the GOP won big?

Only a complete fucking idiot would expect the next president to be a Republican because Republicans won big in 2014.
Don't get your panties in a knot, Emmy Lou...
I don't wear panties and frankly, it creeps me out that you're fantasizing about me wearing them.

Yeah, Bush must have pulled security and then lied....saying the 19 terrorists were protesting a disgusting video. That's why they flew those planes into those buildings.......a disgusting video.
Nah, he (and his administration) just denied a budget increase for counter-terrorism and ignored the threat of an attack. Then lied saying there was no warning. :ack-1:
How many times are you Dummycraps going to use the "They Cut The Funding" excuse??????

Answer: As long as it still works

Obama didn't run

The times he did run, Democrats picked up seats in both houses
When your opposition is the likes of McSame and Mittens, it's damned hard NOT to win, right?

As for the Seats... coat-tails... and marginal ones, at that... we need look no further than the large numbers of Dems who cringed at the thought of Obumble campaigning for them in the run-up to the 2014 mid-terms...
McCain and Romney were the best candidates by far for Republicans to run. No other candidates came close
Oh, nolo contendere...

They were, however, not good enough, to win the confidence of a majority of Americans, not even amongst those who think for themselves...

Hate to tell ya

But there is nobody in the Republican Party who can win the majority of Americans
You might be right.

A paradigm shift is needed, on their part.

And I doubt we're gonna see one, anytime soon.

They're just gonna have to rely upon Obama Exhaustion and Social Engineering Exhaustion and Democrat Exhaustion, this time around, if they're to stand a decent change.

Will those things, combined, be enough?

Possible.

We'll know, soon enough.
Hate to disappoint the Conservatives

But a Republican shift to the center is needed to win swing states

But the Rightwing media will not allow that to happen

When your opposition is the likes of McSame and Mittens, it's damned hard NOT to win, right?

As for the Seats... coat-tails... and marginal ones, at that... we need look no further than the large numbers of Dems who cringed at the thought of Obumble campaigning for them in the run-up to the 2014 mid-terms...
McCain and Romney were the best candidates by far for Republicans to run. No other candidates came close
Oh, nolo contendere...

They were, however, not good enough, to win the confidence of a majority of Americans, not even amongst those who think for themselves...

Hate to tell ya

But there is nobody in the Republican Party who can win the majority of Americans
You might be right.

They're just gonna have to rely upon Obama Exhaustion and Social Engineering Exhaustion and Democrat Exhaustion, this time around, if they're to stand a decent change.

Possible.

We'll know, soon enough.

I have complete confidence in Republicans effing up any chance they may have of taking the WH from Hillary.

Upon entering the office of the President of the United State, Ronald Reagan was 69 years, 349 days old (just one month shy of his 70th birthday), then served 2,922 days as our president and then enjoyed a retirement of 5,615 days (more than double his 2-terms in office) before unfortunately dying in 2004.

He looked pretty damned old at 69 and yet, he was voted in to office. He also had a slew of medical problems, but that didn't keep him from getting elected.

When Hillary is sworn in, she have just turned 69 after the election of 2016, so she will be almost a year younger than Reagan was.

Righties are really, really, really, REALLY bad at math and it comes back to bite them in the ass every time.

THREAD FAIL.

Good post, but you forgot to mention that John McCain was 71 when he ran in 2008. I bet the O/P didn't even KNOW that then.

Thread fail on a massive, merciless and humiliating scale.

He's turned being wrong into an artform.

How many times are you Dummycraps going to use the "They Cut The Funding" excuse??????

No, the answer is because the administration really did deny the FBI's request for additional funding for counter terrorism.

Don't confuse that with me claiming increasing the budget would have had an impact on 9.11 since the budget increase request was for FY2002 -- but it reveals how the Bush administration wasn't overly concerned with terrorism even as the threat continued to grow. Clinton warned terrorists were seeking to attack us within our borders. Bush decided that wasn't important enough to do anything about.

One slight correction to my post ^^^above^^^

I said, "Bush decided that wasn't important enough to do anything about," and that's not accurate. Bush did warn John Ashcroft about the threat and he stopped flying on commercial flights in the summer of 2001. So Bush did do something. He warned his Attorney General of the impending threat (and probably some other personal friends of his).

I think we will see a Republican President. they people spoke out loud and clear with the last two MIDTERM elections.
Good idea skipping past the last two presidential elections when predicting the next one. :mm:
Unless one factors-in the last two mid-terms, when Obumble and the Dems lost both the House AND the Senate...
WTF does that have to do with the next presidential race? How does one make a prediction based on selectively picked past elections while specifically ignoring presidential elections??

How did the presidential election in 2012 go for Republicans following the 2010 midterms which the GOP won big?

Only a complete fucking idiot would expect the next president to be a Republican because Republicans won big in 2014.
I don't wear panties and frankly, it creeps me out that you're fantasizing about me wearing them.
Get a grip, Shirley.

Get a grip, Shirley.
Sure, just stop fantasizing about me wearing panties.

Oh, nolo contendere...

Hate to tell ya

You might be right.

Possible.

We'll know, soon enough.

I sense a shift of some kind in the air, in GOP-Land, but I'm not gonna put down any money on it... they've disappointed far too many times.

Get a grip, Shirley.
Sure, just stop fantasizing about me wearing panties.
Calm yourself, Little Sheba.

No, the answer is because the administration really did deny the FBI's request for additional funding for counter terrorism.

Don't confuse that with me claiming increasing the budget would have had an impact on 9.11 since the budget increase request was for FY2002 -- but it reveals how the Bush administration wasn't overly concerned with terrorism even as the threat continued to grow. Clinton warned terrorists were seeking to attack us within our borders. Bush decided that wasn't important enough to do anything about.
Clinton wrote a couple of pages about terrorism and left it for Bush to deal with.....forgetting the fact that Clinton did zip to fight it himself.

Bush already had his hands full fending off attack after attack from Democrats.....terrorism really wasn't all that much of a problem....till they struck. Now how do you suppose adding a few million to the budget was going to help them read the minds of those terrorists. I know one thing, the Democrats would have fought him tooth and nail, just like they did over the banking crisis, ignoring the warnings until it was too late.

Nope.....

Doesn't matter if a few people in the FBI made a few requests. That always happens......and the requests are usually denied.....until a good enough reason presents itself.

And it did......

th

Totally different from Benghazi.....because the consulate had already been attacked before.......and even then Hillary denied requests for an increase in security......as a matter of fact.....she cut it back even more.

People age at different rates and that's just fact. Some stay youthful for a long time. Cher and Lena Horne come to mind. But Hillary is aging quickly, VERY quickly. See photo below....
4fa591d0dcc6ecb4d26b97cc73904412

This picture was taken yesterday. Looks like Mitch McConnel with long hair. Shes aging hard NOT just on the outside but ALSO on the inside. Now they SAY she fell and hit her head and had a blood clot. Strokes are CAUSED by blood clots and odds are she had a mini stroke and fell and hit her head. I worked end stage rehab for 27 years and THAT is what is telling me they are LYING about what went down.

Their STORY about dehydration does NOT play either. When your body is UNABLE to tell your mind you need a glass of water YOUR wiring harness IS screwed up. There SO off the mark calling this as that they MIGHT want to think again democrats. She had a half DOZEN people standing around here at ALL times and STILL dehydrated?

She is aging on the inside RAPIDLY. THIS woman does not have four years of HIGH stress job abilities in her. the campaign MIGHT kill her. So you democrats may want to open your field and get some more folks. Just being honest with you here democrats that's all.

NO person who ever DIED on the trail ever served ONE DAY in office. And as much as you want to be there I have a VERY strong feeling she will not. I think you democrats should stop your support for her on sheer morals and ethics. NOT hers but YOURS.

Your pushing her and her alone COULD very well lead to her death. I TRULY suggest YOU think about it.

Liberals only get critical of age when it's a Republican, like McCain.

I think she's just too damn liberal. And a liar. Her accomplishments consist of holding positions, but not doing anything significant on the job. Well, except lying. She spent her time as Sec of State covering Obama's ass. The left might see that as an accomplishment, but it's just more corruption that we should be getting rid of, not electing.

People age at different rates and that's just fact. Some stay youthful for a long time. Cher and Lena Horne come to mind. But Hillary is aging quickly, VERY quickly. See photo below....

This picture was taken yesterday. Looks like Mitch McConnel with long hair. Shes aging hard NOT just on the outside but ALSO on the inside. Now they SAY she fell and hit her head and had a blood clot. Strokes are CAUSED by blood clots and odds are she had a mini stroke and fell and hit her head. I worked end stage rehab for 27 years and THAT is what is telling me they are LYING about what went down.

Their STORY about dehydration does NOT play either. When your body is UNABLE to tell your mind you need a glass of water YOUR wiring harness IS screwed up. There SO off the mark calling this as that they MIGHT want to think again democrats. She had a half DOZEN people standing around here at ALL times and STILL dehydrated?

She is aging on the inside RAPIDLY. THIS woman does not have four years of HIGH stress job abilities in her. the campaign MIGHT kill her. So you democrats may want to open your field and get some more folks. Just being honest with you here democrats that's all.

NO person who ever DIED on the trail ever served ONE DAY in office. And as much as you want to be there I have a VERY strong feeling she will not. I think you democrats should stop your support for her on sheer morals and ethics. NOT hers but YOURS.

Your pushing her and her alone COULD very well lead to her death. I TRULY suggest YOU think about it.

Liberals only get critical of age when it's a Republican, like McCain.

I think she's just too damn liberal. And a liar. Her accomplishments consist of holding positions, but not doing anything significant on the job. Well, except lying. She spent her time as Sec of State covering Obama's ass. The left might see that as an accomplishment, but it's just more corruption that we should be getting rid of, not electing.

did you see the unfortunate headline the Independent ran on hillary --LOL

Screen-Shot-2015-04-14-at-6.40.04-PM.png

Yeah, Bush must have pulled security and then lied....saying the s were protesting a disgusting video. That's why they flew those planes into those buildings.......a disgusting video.

Clinton wrote a couple of pages about terrorism and left it for Bush to deal with.....forgetting the fact that Clinton did zip to fight it himself.

Bush already had his hands full fending off attack after attack from Democrats.....terrorism really wasn't all that much of a problem....till they struck. Now how do you suppose adding a few million to the budget was going to help them read the minds of those terrorists. I know one thing, the Democrats would have fought him tooth and nail, just like they did over the banking crisis, ignoring the warnings until it was too late.

Nope.....

Doesn't matter if a few people in the FBI made a few requests. That always happens......and the requests are usually denied.....until a good enough reason presents itself.

And it did......

th

Totally different from Benghazi.....because the consulate had already been attacked before.......and even then Hillary denied requests for an increase in security......as a matter of fact.....she cut it back even more.
The WTC had also been attacked before. And it's bullshit to say Clinton did nothing. Clinton was also handed a PDB warning of suspicious activity of potential terrorist hijackings in the northeast. Unlike Bush, Clinton had airport security raised. As a result, there were no hijacked planes ... zero people killed ... no buildings blown up. Compare that with Bush who did absolutely nothing about terrorism during his first 8 months in office other than to reject a budget incresse for additional counter terrorism funding and warn some of his buddies not to get on a commercial airliner -- 4 planes hijacked in a single morning ... nearly 3,000 people killed ... the Pentagon bombed and the World Trade Center destroyed.

g'head, this is where you compare that to 4 people killed in Benghazi...

FYI
Cher alone has spent more on Plastic Surgery than you and I and everyone on this thread has probably earned in our lifetime....

Forum List

Back