Hillary Clinton Is Just To Damn Old

I think we will see a Republican President. they people spoke out loud and clear with the last two MIDTERM elections.
Good idea skipping past the last two presidential elections when predicting the next one. :mm:
Unless one factors-in the last two mid-terms, when Obumble and the Dems lost both the House AND the Senate...
Obama didn't run

The times he did run, Democrats picked up seats in both houses
When your opposition is the likes of McSame and Mittens, it's damned hard NOT to win, right?

As for the Seats... coat-tails... and marginal ones, at that... we need look no further than the large numbers of Dems who cringed at the thought of Obumble campaigning for them in the run-up to the 2014 mid-terms...
McCain and Romney were the best candidates by far for Republicans to run. No other candidates came close
Oh, nolo contendere...

They were, however, not good enough, to win the confidence of a majority of Americans, not even amongst those who think for themselves...

and Nancy ran the country during reagan's second term. you dem/libs made a big deal about that at the time.

HRC is old, tired, angry, arrogant, and just downright unpleasant. She is a terrible candidate, but you fools are stuck with her.

Oh, that's a new one, I never heard that one.

You really think so? Really?

Hmmmmmmm....

new? not really.

but I find it very amusing that you dems are stuck with her this time. Obama has destroyed your party and HRC will complete its demise. 2017 will see a republican in the white house and GOP control of both houses of congress. You libs had your chance and you blew it.

I think we will see a Republican President. they people spoke out loud and clear with the last two MIDTERM elections.
Good idea skipping past the last two presidential elections when predicting the next one. :mm:
Unless one factors-in the last two mid-terms, when Obumble and the Dems lost both the House AND the Senate...
WTF does that have to do with the next presidential race? How does one make a prediction based on selectively picked past elections while specifically ignoring presidential elections??

How did the presidential election in 2012 go for Republicans following the 2010 midterms which the GOP won big?

Only a complete fucking idiot would expect the next president to be a Republican because Republicans won big in 2014.

Hmmmmmmm....

new? not really.

but I find it very amusing that you dems are stuck with her this time. Obama has destroyed your party and HRC will complete its demise. 2017 will see a republican in the white house and GOP control of both houses of congress. You libs had your chance and you blew it.

Obama didn't run

Obozo said the last mid term was about him and his polices.
So YES Obama got beat.

new? not really.

Obama didn't run

Obozo said the last mid term was about him and his polices.
So YES Obama got beat.
Then why are Republicans still crying?

Boehner.jpg

Hmmmmmmm....

new? not really.

WTF does that have to do with the next presidential race? How does one make a prediction based on selectively picked past elections while specifically ignoring presidential elections??

How did the presidential election in 2012 go for Republicans following the 2010 midterms which the GOP won big?

Only a complete fucking idiot would expect the next president to be a Republican because Republicans won big in 2014.
Who was the last party to hold the oval office THREE terms?
Republicans.

new? not really.

Republicans.
What does going back in time 22 years reveal to you about next year's election?? :eusa_doh:

new? not really.

Republicans.

And the only party in the last 100 years to occupy the oval office for FIVE terms in a row? The Democrats.

Thank you for playing.

Republicans.

And the only party in the last 100 years to occupy the oval office for FIVE terms in a row? The Democrats.

Thank you for playing.
WOW! How nice of YOU to bring up your PRO-SLAVERY presidents! And you are proud of them as well!
Miss them Jim Crowe days do ya?

Republicans.

Thank you for playing.
That was back when Democrats weren't communists.

Hmmmmmmm....

new? not really.

Don't get your panties in a knot, Emmy Lou...

Obama didn't run

When your opposition is the likes of McSame and Mittens, it's damned hard NOT to win, right?

As for the Seats... coat-tails... and marginal ones, at that... we need look no further than the large numbers of Dems who cringed at the thought of Obumble campaigning for them in the run-up to the 2014 mid-terms...
McCain and Romney were the best candidates by far for Republicans to run. No other candidates came close
Oh, nolo contendere...

They were, however, not good enough, to win the confidence of a majority of Americans, not even amongst those who think for themselves...

Hate to tell ya

But there is nobody in the Republican Party who can win the majority of Americans

Obama didn't run

Oh, nolo contendere...

Hate to tell ya

But there is nobody in the Republican Party who can win the majority of Americans
You might be right.

A paradigm shift is needed, on their part.

And I doubt we're gonna see one, anytime soon.

They're just gonna have to rely upon Obama Exhaustion and Social Engineering Exhaustion and Democrat Exhaustion, this time around, if they're to stand a decent change.

Will those things, combined, be enough?

Possible.

We'll know, soon enough.

Forum List

Back