Hillary Clinton: How Bergdahl disappeared 'doesn't matter'

Another Taliban Enabler... go play in traffic or sumfin', wll ya?
So sorry about confronting your blind hate and ignorance...
Blah, blah, blah, endless phukking blah... better to muster the courage to name a foreign enemy rather than hate your own kind and blame your own people for everything.

makes you wonder who Obama's "own people" are doesn't it? Everything the guy has done internationally has hurt the USA and helped our enemies.

makes ME wonder why context means NOTHING to RW's ..

"context". the guy deserted, joined the enemy, said he hated the USA, 6 americans died trying to get him back i.e. save him. The context is very very clear.
All reports say that what you are saying is simply NOT TRUE....6 men DID NOT die while on missions to recover Bergdahl, they were on unrelated missions when they were killed.

And he did NOT join the enemy, he was captured and held by them. And he did not say he hated the USA, he was upset with the soldiers he worked with, who he thought were just hateful human beings, and handling things wrongly.

He should have never been accepted by the Military AFTER he already flunked out of the Coast Guard...he was never strong enough to be in the Military...imho.

Blah, blah, blah, endless phukking blah... better to muster the courage to name a foreign enemy rather than hate your own kind and blame your own people for everything.

makes you wonder who Obama's "own people" are doesn't it? Everything the guy has done internationally has hurt the USA and helped our enemies.

"context". the guy deserted, joined the enemy, said he hated the USA, 6 americans died trying to get him back i.e. save him. The context is very very clear.
All reports say that what you are saying is simply NOT TRUE....6 men DID NOT die while on missions to recover Bergdahl, they were on unrelated missions when they were killed.

And he did NOT join the enemy, he was captured and held by them. And he did not say he hated the USA, he was upset with the soldiers he worked with, who he thought were just hateful human beings, and handling things wrongly.

He should have never been accepted by the Military AFTER he already flunked out of the Coast Guard...he was never strong enough to be in the Military...imho.

Can you supply a link to the 6 men killed weren't looking for this deserter?

Maybe the military needs a review board of some type to decide which POW's should be brought home and which one's to leave behind? We left prisoners in Korea because they elected to stay, so maybe that equation should be added to the mix. We could require American POW's to fill out a questionnaire first before we bring them back, and then we get to vote. Damn that would be fun for board members.
Millions were spent to bring home our dead, perhaps that needs a review too?

you are talking about loyal american soldiers, not deserters and traitors. There is a huge difference. In any other country, Bergdahl would already have been executed.

So you support the US government having summarily declared Bergdahl a deserter, without due process, and left him at the mercy of the enemy,

despite his guilt or innocence never being properly determined?

lol. right.

he was in the hands of the enemy by his choice. he was a deserter the moment he left his unit and went to the other side. There is no court hearing needed to determine that. The only purpose of the court marshall is to determine his punishment, his guilt is established.
ohhhhhh, just bull crud Redfish...what are you, a Commie or Nazi? We are ALL innocent until PROVEN guilty beyond a reasonable DOUBT in a court of Law in this great Nation of ours....don't like it, then move to a country that suits your taste, of convicting people to death BEFORE ever giving them a trial.

The dude Bergdahl, DID THIS TWICE, leaving his post and going out among the enemy, before this last time when he got captured, and each time his unit took him back with no reprimanding him... with no RED flags shooting up...that's a problem with the Unit's command, as well imo.

I read about it a while ago, let me see if I can find it. (probably not tonight, because I am getting ready to hit the sack) :)

Here is a link I just found real quickly, not the one I had read previously that I will still hunt for later on...

While many questions remain, a Reuters reconstruction of his disappearance indicates that at the time when Bergdahl’s six comrades in the 1st Battalion of the 501st Parachute Infantry Regiment were killed in August and September 2009, his fallen comrades were on other missions like securing the Afghan elections and, according to one U.S. military official, the period of intensive ground searches had already ended.
http://www.newsweek.com/did-6-soldiers-really-die-looking-bergdahl-253917

A US military court martial will now decide the facts of the case.

I - and most Americans, I'll wager - are content to let the matter rest in their hands.

Hillary added to her comment by saying....
How my e mails got disappeared doesn't matter.
What difference does it make how I got them to go away....

Man oh man. she's going to make us a wonderful leader of this country eh?

Nothing frikken matters to her.

Maybe the military needs a review board of some type to decide which POW's should be brought home and which one's to leave behind? We left prisoners in Korea because they elected to stay, so maybe that equation should be added to the mix. We could require American POW's to fill out a questionnaire first before we bring them back, and then we get to vote. Damn that would be fun for board members.

you are talking about loyal american soldiers, not deserters and traitors. There is a huge difference. In any other country, Bergdahl would already have been executed.

So you support the US government having summarily declared Bergdahl a deserter, without due process, and left him at the mercy of the enemy,

lol. right.

he was in the hands of the enemy by his choice. he was a deserter the moment he left his unit and went to the other side. There is no court hearing needed to determine that. The only purpose of the court marshall is to determine his punishment, his guilt is established.
ohhhhhh, just bull crud Redfish...what are you, a Commie or Nazi? We are ALL innocent until PROVEN guilty beyond a reasonable DOUBT in a court of Law in this great Nation of ours....don't like it, then move to a country that suits your taste, of convicting people to death BEFORE ever giving them a trial.

The dude Bergdahl, DID THIS TWICE, leaving his post and going out among the enemy, before this last time when he got captured, and each time his unit took him back with no reprimanding him... with no RED flags shooting up...that's a problem with the Unit's command, as well imo.

with all the pressure from the white house to make this go away, the pentagon would not have called for a court marshall if they did not have very good evidence to convict him.

why can't you libs just admit that obozo made a terrible deal?

Here is a link I just found real quickly, not the one I had read previously that I will still hunt for later on...

While many questions remain, a Reuters reconstruction of his disappearance indicates that at the time when Bergdahl’s six comrades in the 1st Battalion of the 501st Parachute Infantry Regiment were killed in August and September 2009, his fallen comrades were on other missions like securing the Afghan elections and, according to one U.S. military official, the period of intensive ground searches had already ended.

LOL--------------newsweek???????????????? a far left rag. Got anything real?

That proof has been posted repeatedly; the RW cult members are in one of their unbreakable denial modes on that one.

See what I mean (via my last post)?

That proof has been posted repeatedly; the RW cult members are in one of their unbreakable denial modes on that one.

an arrticle in newsweek is proof? just wait, the truth will come out in the trial.

See what I mean (via my last post)?

sorry dude, but an article in a left wing magazine does not constitute proof.

lol. right.

with all the pressure from the white house to make this go away, the pentagon would not have called for a court marshall if they did not have very good evidence to convict him.

I don't think for one nano second that he made a bad deal...He did the RIGHT thing in bringing this American home, whether an alleged deserter or not. If he is being charged as a deserter now, I STILL know Obama followed protocol and "left no man behind''....

The prisoners are ALL being sent home, or near all.... why not get an American man BACK when doing these transfers and releases out of GITMO that are inevitable?

Why you all want to make this in to a Mountain out of a mole hill is beyond me, other than just Obama HATRED Redfish....

What, do you want World Net Daily or the Daily Beast or CNS news as a source?

:rofl:

You can google it and find the source that is acceptable to you..... the early military investigation in to Bergdahl says the same thing.... go ahead do a search, you will see that I am correct.

You just bought in to a lie from the right wing rags and a soldier that was released from the military, WITHOUT HONOR, and there is nothing I can do about that....

lol. right.

I don't think for one nano second that he made a bad deal...He did the RIGHT thing in bringing this American home, whether an alleged deserter or not. If he is being charged as a deserter now, I STILL know Obama followed protocol and "left no man behind''....

The prisoners are ALL being sent home, or near all.... why not get an American man BACK when doing these transfers and releases out of GITMO that are inevitable?

Why you all want to make this in to a Mountain out of a mole hill is beyond me, other than just Obama HATRED Redfish....

the bad deal was not bringing the deserter home, the bad deal was trading 5 known terrorist leaders for him. It was a bad deal !

What, do you want World Net Daily or the Daily Beast or CNS news as a source?

:rofl:

You can google it and find the source that is acceptable to you..... the early military investigation in to Bergdahl says the same thing.... go ahead do a search, you will see that I am correct.

You just bought in to a lie from the right wing rags and a soldier that was released from the military, WITHOUT HONOR, and there is nothing I can do about that....

the guys in his platoon knew he was deserting from the beginning, they reported it up the chain of command. The Army knew what he was from the beginning.

Obama thought he could get some political help by bringing him out and then having a hero's welcome ceremony with his weird parents in the rose garden-------------it backfired. Obama is an incompetent and a fraud.

He is a hero to Obama and the Left.

That will never change.
The hell he is, dingbat dupe lynch mob twit lol.
We all saw Obama praise Bergdahl, and fondle his momma, while his cuckolded daddy looked on in shame.

I saw it on CNN, and Wuff don't allow lies.

Forum List

Back