Hillary Clinton: How Bergdahl disappeared 'doesn't matter'

Had Bergdahl been convicted of any crime at that time? Seems the only charge at the time, and it was still just a charge, was that Bergdahl was absent without leave.
An American held in enemy hands cannot just be abandoned as the rabid conservatives seem to have wanted. If it was any of their sons they would want him back if only to be sentenced to Leavenworth for 20 years.
the question has never been weather or not we should have brought him back. The question has ALWAYS been was the exchange of 5 Taliban brass warranted in this case. I know you understand that but you seem to prefer the asinine lie that you parroted here.

Seems the consensus is that we should have abandoned an American prisoner to the enemy on suspicion alone. More proof conservatives despise due process.
Perhaps YOU can explain how dealing with a terror group and giving them 5 people back doesn't endanger more US troops and citizens? Perhaps you can explain why a deserter was worth the trade but none of the Americans captured and murdered by ISIS were?
Certainly, Pub dupe. Taliban is an enemy in a war- he was a POW. ISIS is a terrorist group, grabbing civilians for money, .
The Taliban are terrorists you retard.
Not according to US and Afghan gov'ts or the UN, brainwashed, our way or the highway, functional moron. Unlike Al-Qaeda, ISIS, etc etc, they haven't gone after civilians outside Afghanistan, and WERE the Afghan gov't before 2003...

Screen+Shot+2014-06-04+at+6.25.50+AM.png
Did she truly waffle on this?

If 'yes', then... somehow, I'm not surprised... coming, as she does, from one of the most self-serving and corrupt tag-teams in the Nation's history.

Had Bergdahl been convicted of any crime at that time? Seems the only charge at the time, and it was still just a charge, was that Bergdahl was absent without leave.
An American held in enemy hands cannot just be abandoned as the rabid conservatives seem to have wanted. If it was any of their sons they would want him back if only to be sentenced to Leavenworth for 20 years.
the question has never been weather or not we should have brought him back. The question has ALWAYS been was the exchange of 5 Taliban brass warranted in this case. I know you understand that but you seem to prefer the asinine lie that you parroted here.
I happen to think one American is worth five Taliban scumbags. There's a hundred thousand of them over there, five more is a drop of water in the ocean.

Seems the consensus is that we should have abandoned an American prisoner to the enemy on suspicion alone. More proof conservatives despise due process.
Perhaps YOU can explain how dealing with a terror group and giving them 5 people back doesn't endanger more US troops and citizens? Perhaps you can explain why a deserter was worth the trade but none of the Americans captured and murdered by ISIS were?
Certainly, Pub dupe. Taliban is an enemy in a war- he was a POW. ISIS is a terrorist group, grabbing civilians for money, .
The Taliban are terrorists you retard.
Not according to US and Afghan gov'ts or the UN, brainwashed, our way or the highway, functional moron. Unlike Al-Qaeda, ISIS, etc etc, they haven't gone after civilians outside Afghanistan, and WERE the Afghan gov't before 2003...
Another Taliban Enabler... go play in traffic or sumfin', wll ya?

I happen to think one American is worth five Taliban scumbags. There's a hundred thousand of them over there, five more is a drop of water in the ocean.
An American soldier, taken in combat, etc.?

Maybe.

An American deserter?

Ah, there's the rub.

Sorry bout that,

1. We know she will dismiss her screw ups, and there will be plenty screw ups, if she were to become President, she is wishy washy at best, she is a flake for sure and can't be trusted with real power.
2. I don't think she is electable, ok run with her Democrats!!!!
3. But as you know I didn't think Obama was electable, and we see how that worked out, because there are way to many stupid as a fence post voters out there.
4. SO after the President Bush dealt with islam the Democrats run with a man with a muslim name, whether or not he's a muslim thats stupid.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Last edited:
An American soldier, taken in combat, etc.?

Maybe.

An American deserter?

Ah, there's the rub.
Yes we all know you people would have abandoned him. Conservative support for American soldiers has always been highly conditional. I remember how they treated veterans who protested the war and continually try to cut veterans benefits.

This is as bad as national security adviser Susan E. Rice, who said last summer that Sergeant Bergdahl had served “with honor and distinction”.

Hillary Clinton How Bergdahl disappeared doesn t matter WashingtonExaminer.com

march 25 2015
In a comment that now seems akin to her "what difference does it make" dismissal of the Benghazi, Libya, terror slayings of U.S. officials, former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton said that how U.S. soldier Bowe Bergdahl ended up in Taliban hands "doesn't matter."

Clinton was interviewed last June after President Obama traded five Taliban prisoners for Bergdahl, who on Wednesday was charged with desertion.

Obama was criticized by many after the trade, with some suspecting that Bergdahl sympathized with the Taliban.

But in the interview with ABC's Diane Sawyer, Clinton defended Obama in comments that she may have to answer for on the campaign trail.

"If you look at what the factors were going into the decision, of course there are competing interests and values. And one of our values is we bring everybody home off the battlefield the best we can. It doesn't matter how they ended up in a prisoner of war situation," said Clinton.

It doesn't matter?" Sawyer asked.

"It doesn't matter," Clinton said. "We bring our people home."

He's still not guilty of desertion, at this moment.

Sorry bout that,

1. You believe that because you are a traitor.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Sorry bout that,

1. You believe that because you are a traitor.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas
Fuck you loony bird, it has long been our policy to get Americans back from foreign captivity no matter the circumstances.

Any fact that impinges on the administration's narrative must be dismissed as being irrelevant.
That people actually support these turds is testament to stupidity. Or something.

Sorry bout that,

1. He joined the other side its plain to see, and any fucking idiot should be able to see that.
2. His comrades the muslims traded him for some of their own, and he was useful to them, and if he gets free here in America he will do something.
3. This guys a traitor for sure, and they know it.
4. The government already has evidence he wasn't a captured solider he joined up with them.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Sorry bout that,

This is as bad as national security adviser Susan E. Rice, who said last summer that Sergeant Bergdahl had served “with honor and distinction”.

march 25 2015
In a comment that now seems akin to her "what difference does it make" dismissal of the Benghazi, Libya, terror slayings of U.S. officials, former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton said that how U.S. soldier Bowe Bergdahl ended up in Taliban hands "doesn't matter."

Clinton was interviewed last June after President Obama traded five Taliban prisoners for Bergdahl, who on Wednesday was charged with desertion.

Obama was criticized by many after the trade, with some suspecting that Bergdahl sympathized with the Taliban.

But in the interview with ABC's Diane Sawyer, Clinton defended Obama in comments that she may have to answer for on the campaign trail.

"If you look at what the factors were going into the decision, of course there are competing interests and values. And one of our values is we bring everybody home off the battlefield the best we can. It doesn't matter how they ended up in a prisoner of war situation," said Clinton.

He's still not guilty of desertion, at this moment.

1. He will be, and he will be found guilty as sin, for desertion and he should be given the firing squad.
2. Thats the best that should be given to him.
3. I also think evidence will come out he joined the enemy.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Sorry bout that,

1. He joined the other side its plain to see, and any fucking idiot should be able to see that.
2. His comrades the muslims traded him for some of their own, and he was useful to them, and if he gets free here in America he will do something.
4. The government already has evidence he wasn't a captured solider he joined up with them.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas
Yeah all that stuff is only conjecture at this point, Americans are presumed innocent until convicted. Until he is convicted in a court marshal he is an American soldier in the hands of the enemy. I know you guys hate due process but it really is how things are done.

Sorry bout that,

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas
Yeah all that stuff is only conjecture at this point, Americans are presumed innocent until convicted. Until he is convicted in a court marshal he is an American soldier in the hands of the enemy. I know you guys hate due process but it really is how things are done.
Remind us how you supported Darren Wilson. What a fucking retard hypocrite fraud.
Bergdahl joined the Taliban and they cooked up this ruse to get their commanders back and sacrifice Bergdahl. It's pretty obvious. Obama got played by a bunch of ragheads. And he's getting ready to do it again with Iran.

Sorry bout that,

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas
Remind us how you supported Darren Wilson. What a fucking retard hypocrite fraud.
Bergdahl joined the Taliban and they cooked up this ruse to get their commanders back and sacrifice Bergdahl. It's pretty obvious. Obama got played by a bunch of ragheads. And he's getting ready to do it again with Iran.
We do not know Bergdahl's or the Tailiban's motivations in this and according to long standing US policy it does not matter. We had this same discussion 40 years ago when Francis Gary Powers was traded for a high ranking Russian spy in our custody but in the end it was decided that our man needs to come home, period.

march 25 2015

Uh it kinda does matter if he was captured after leaving his post without authorization.

While I've long since forgotton my General Orders verbatim, one had something to do with not leaving my post until properly relieved.

POWs are service men who get CAPTURED.

Servicemen who desert and try to enlist with the enemy are TRAITORS.

Forum List

Back