Hillary Clinton: ‘Fox News Is Always Trying To Impeach Me’

Lakhota

Diamond Member
Jul 14, 2011
Native America
5ac581e11f0000270616c5f4.jpeg

Fox News Melts Down After Hillary Clinton Mocks Them For ‘Trying To Impeach Me’

Hillary Clinton called out President Donald Trump and Fox News over their obsession with her nearly a year and a half after the election.

“When he can’t think of anything to say, Trump starts chanting it and you sit there and you think, ‘Does he think I was elected?’” she said Tuesday. “I said something publicly a few months ago, Fox News is always trying to impeach me, so someone needs to tell them that it doesn’t apply to a private citizen.”

Clinton was speaking at a Wing workspace panel discussion in New York, where she took on a wide range of issues, including Russian President Vladimir Putin and the tone of today’s politics.

I would hope that we can change the political culture,” she said. “Because I don’t want anybody going through that. I don’t care who you are. I don’t care how much I agree or disagree with you. To be lied about persistently, to be vilified is very harmful.”

But it was her comments about Trump and Fox News that quickly became even more fodder for the network.

“Fox & Friends First” slammed her early Wednesday.

HILLARY AT IT AGAIN,” read a message on the show’s Twitter feed. “The failed presidential nominee going on yet another post-election rant against President Trump, Putin, & Fox News.”

More: Fox News Melts Down After Hillary Clinton Mocks Them For 'Trying To Impeach Me'

Yes, Trump and Fox News act like Hillary was elected. In fact - she was! Trump is not a legitimate president - so he and Fox News are always trying to impeach Hillary. Go Hillary!

She's right.

I agree, but I'm getting tired of her too. I think she needs to find something more rewarding to do with the rest of her life than being a failed presidential candidate. Like Gore, who went on to be a professor. I realize she is always being asked to speak and take part in these panel discussions and so forth, but it can't be good for her to keep focusing on these issues. She should focus on something healthier for her psyche.

She's right.

I agree, but I'm getting tired of her too. I think she needs to find something more rewarding to do with the rest of her life than being a failed presidential candidate. Like Gore, who went on to be a professor. I realize she is always being asked to speak and take part in these panel discussions and so forth, but it can't be good for her to keep focusing on these issues. She should focus on something healthier for her psyche.

Maybe you should write her a letter and tell her how to run her life.

She's right.

Is someone forcing you to listen to her speeches, or forcing fox to constantly whine about them?

She's right.

Maybe you should write her a letter and tell her how to run her life.
I am not allowed to have an opinion w/o you being snide and abusive aboout it?

She's right.

Is someone forcing you to listen to her speeches, or forcing fox to constantly whine about them?
I don't listen to her at all; the only time I know what she's up to is on these discussion boards. Wow. I see how you people are not at all open minded to any other perspective but your own. Wow. How disappointing. Your world is only two dimensional too, only right or left.

If you want to look at it politically, what she is doing is not doing the Democrats any good. If you want to win elections, she needs to back off. She's being very narcissistic. She should care more about the Democratic party as a whole and not herself.

I was hoping the whole 2016 election was a bad dream, Trump, Clinton, what bad election.

Clinton needs to move instead blaming everyone and everything for her loss, Trump needs to move on from Clinton also. Time for them to forget about 2016 and focus on today.

Hillary Clinton called out President Donald Trump and Fox News over their obsession with her nearly a year and a half after the election.

“When he can’t think of anything to say, Trump starts chanting it and you sit there and you think, ‘Does he think I was elected?’” she said Tuesday. “I said something publicly a few months ago, Fox News is always trying to impeach me, so someone needs to tell them that it doesn’t apply to a private citizen.”

Clinton was speaking at a Wing workspace panel discussion in New York, where she took on a wide range of issues, including Russian President Vladimir Putin and the tone of today’s politics.

I would hope that we can change the political culture,” she said. “Because I don’t want anybody going through that. I don’t care who you are. I don’t care how much I agree or disagree with you. To be lied about persistently, to be vilified is very harmful.”

But it was her comments about Trump and Fox News that quickly became even more fodder for the network.

HILLARY AT IT AGAIN,” read a message on the show’s Twitter feed. “The failed presidential nominee going on yet another post-election rant against President Trump, Putin, & Fox News.”

More: Fox News Melts Down After Hillary Clinton Mocks Them For 'Trying To Impeach Me'

Yes, Trump and Fox News act like Hillary was elected. In fact - she was! Trump is not a legitimate president - so he and Fox News are always trying to impeach Hillary. Go Hillary!

I for one can honestly say I've never had thoughts of impeaching Hillary Clinton. To do that, she'd have to hold an important office first. I'd just like to see her tied to the galley of a ship where she is chained to a bench along with a hundred other sweaty miscreants paddling the oars 18 hours a day for a bowl of rice and a drink of water with all of the other ship rats.

If you want to look at it politically, what she is doing is not doing the Democrats any good. If you want to win elections, she needs to back off. She's being very narcissistic. She should care more about the Democratic party as a whole and not herself.

Funny. I mostly watch CNN and MSNBC - and I rarely even hear them mention Hillary's name. It's the Fox News NaziCons who are obsessed and fixated on Hillary. Apparently the mushrooms need their daily dose of Hillary red meat.

I was hoping the whole 2016 election was a bad dream, Trump, Clinton, what bad election.

Clinton needs to move instead blaming everyone and everything for her loss, Trump needs to move on from Clinton also. Time for them to forget about 2016 and focus on today.
Let's keep her talking. She is a wonderful representative of the nation's longest running party of racism...the D party.

Yet our resident black racist IM2, is a proud Democrat. Go figure.

Funny. I mostly watch CNN and MSNBC - and I rarely even hear them mention Hillary's name. It's the Fox News NaziCons who are obsessed and fixated on Hillary. Apparently the mushrooms need their daily dose of Hillary red meat.

You seem to only hear or see what you want to see or hear. Yet, you seemed to focus on this story about Hillary. Lol!

Come on ...just admit it. That is you depicted in this comic, wearing a pink pussy hat.
DZf4Aw7U0AMn_8w.jpg

No, it's time for Trump to be prosecuted for rigging and stealing the 2016 election. He's a Russian puppet.

Forum List

Back