Another racist rant by the NYTIMES.

They must keep racism alive, to keep blacks on the D plantation.

Not my fault if only white people qualify for Trumps cabinet

Minorities need to work harder

Can you believe this crap? You just can't make this stuff up. These idiots actually believe that people should be hired, not because of their ability, but because of their skin color. This is exactly what they are saying, which is totally racist. Tell me I'm wrong.

Trump’s Cabinet So Far Is More White and Male Than Any First Cabinet Since Reagan’s

If someone is forcing you to read the NYT you should go to the cops.
and if someone is forcing you to hire people, who do you go to?

Can you believe this crap? You just can't make this stuff up. These idiots actually believe that people should be hired, not because of their ability, but because of their skin color. This is exactly what they are saying, which is totally racist. Tell me I'm wrong.

Trump’s Cabinet So Far Is More White and Male Than Any First Cabinet Since Reagan’s

If someone is forcing you to read the NYT you should go to the cops.
and if someone is forcing you to hire people, who do you go to?

Is someone forcing you to hire someone? I didn't think Walmart greeters did the hiring.

Not my fault if only white people qualify for Trumps cabinet

Minorities need to work harder
huffpo-nra-meme.jpg

Yeah and liberal rags ain't no better, huh?

I agree 100% with the general import of the thread title.

I stopped reading the once-respected Times some years back.

The straw that broke the camel's back was a story about a young lady of color who had accused some Caucasian athletes of inappropriate conduct.

The Times immediately assumed that the young lady was telling the truth. (For the Times, people of color are all angelic victims.)
'
And so thought the (Caucasian) prosecutor.

Well, it turned out she was lying. And it turned out that the prosecutor was so biased against the athletes that the prosecutor had to serve a symbolic one day in jail for unprofessional conduct.

I often receive subscription offers from the Times. It gives me great pleasure in tearing them up. Every time that I hear the racist Times is having financial troubles, it makes my day.

Last edited:
we've been over this before
..blacks make up less than 13% of the population..whites around 67%
..blacks graduate high school at lower levels [ even more counting private schools ] meaning even less qualify for college--then they also graduate college at lower levels--so there are a lot less qualified blacks than whites..
..now deduct how many blacks DON"T WANT to work for Trump = a very, very minuscule amount of blacks qualified and/or wanted to work for Trump
the MSM is so full of crap
the blacks are the racist-haters ..they voted by skin color not the content of character in the 2012 election
race.png

figure-coi-2.png

Forum List

Back