Hillary Clinton confronted and called a hypocrite

Votar Roja

Diamond Member
Sep 11, 2023

Hillary Clinton confronted and called a hypocrite​

Will Johnson is pretty good. I am just starting to watch him. Te Queen of Corruption gets called out

Hillary Clinton confronted and called a hypocrite​

Will Johnson is pretty good. I am just starting to watch him. Te Queen of Corruption gets called out

So he didn't actually confront her? Just yelled loudly on his podcast/You Tube channel.
Never fails to amuse me how you idiots will go searching for any asshole on the Internet that validates your opinion. :auiqs.jpg:

Here's the GOP herd's natural reaction to being questioned (in person) about their new candidate for Speaker of the House efforts to overturn the 2020 election.

"Republican lawmakers booed, jeered and told a reporter to 'shut up' when she tried to ask Speaker nominee Mike Johnson about his vote in 2020 to overturn the presidential election results.

During a large press conference on Tuesday, Rep. Johnson (R-La.) immediately shook his head and put on an amused smile as ABC News reporter Rachel Scott began her question.

'You help lead the effort to overturn the 2020 election results, do you—' Scott started to ask before being shut down by a large group of the Republican House conference."

So he didn't actually confront her? Just yelled loudly on his podcast/You Tube channel.
Never fails to amuse me how you idiots will go searching for any asshole on the Internet that validates your opinion. :auiqs.jpg:
1698240689703.png

Forum List

Back