Hillary Clinton: Anyone other than Trump would have been indicted for obstruction

I can't wait to see everyone's reaction when Rodham is the Dem nominee once more.

I can't wait to see everyone's reaction when Rodham is the Dem nominee once more.

Huh?
She already stated she wasn't planning to run in 2020...maybe in 2120....but then again....anything is possible. But she truly has no chance.

Her crap was just as bad, why isn't she in jail?[/QUOTE]

Good question, Will........weren't you one of those dimwits who went around shouting "lock her up"???
What the hell happened?................LMAO

no
why can't you keep your head into the present mod?/ Want us all to go back to have you supported GWB the murderer?? Why not call this pos in office what he is??
Who did GWB murder?
How many of our soldiers did he get killed in his BS republican war ? Find those womd?
Republican war? Never heard of such a thing. What war are you talking about?

Her crap was just as bad, why isn't she in jail?

Prove it.

Show us all a link to unbiased, factual proof (not theories - proof) that her 'crap' was just as bad as Trump's?

You make a matter-of-fact statement. Now back it up - if you can.

Which I guarantee you cannot.

I despised Clinton as a candidate. But to say she has done as many illegal/immoral things as Trump is mind-bendingly ignorant.
She was a corrupt bitch. But nest to Trump - she is almost an angel.

So where is this link(s) that backs up your statement?

She didn't delete 33,000 emails, wipe her server, smash her phones, among other things?
She thinks she's gotten away with it......and now she's talking smack about it.

FoxNews.JPG

Her crap was just as bad, why isn't she in jail?

Prove it.

Show us all a link to unbiased, factual proof (not theories - proof) that her 'crap' was just as bad as Trump's?

You make a matter-of-fact statement. Now back it up - if you can.

Which I guarantee you cannot.

I despised Clinton as a candidate. But to say she has done as many illegal/immoral things as Trump is mind-bendingly ignorant.
She was a corrupt bitch. But nest to Trump - she is almost an angel.

So where is this link(s) that backs up your statement?
EvenIknow.jpg

If it was anyone other than Trump there never would have been an investigation. Its rather ironic that all this Russian meddling was going on when Obama was President yet no one seemed to know or care it was his DOJ that got surveillance on the Trump campiagn based on an unverified dossier that was nothing more than opposition research yet Trump is the one who should be indicted.

Trump is the one who should be indicted.
Again...you folks still haven't come up with any solid proof. All you are doing is just talking like you are some detective trying to figure out a murder that hasn't even happen yet. Lol

Course if anyone else had committed the crimes Hillary was guilty of they would be in prison now.
reason
The only reason why is quite simple: You had the FBI, the DOJ and even the former President (Obama) covering their own trails. They knew if the American people ever found out, it could tarnish the Obama "Legacy" forever. So, they made damned sure "Crooked" Hillary wouldn't be caught. Or ever face prison time. Talk about an "inside job".

Forum List

Back