Hillary Clinton: Anyone other than Trump would have been indicted for obstruction

The bitch will die soon, good riddance.

The brain died years ago but nobody noticed. When the rest goes The Democrat Party will pay Disney to robotize it. Because robots don't do stairs well nobody will notice any difference.

They'll nominate Hillary. Or something that looks and acts like her. They can't help themselves.

Her crap was just as bad, why isn't she in jail?

Prove it.

Show us all a link to unbiased, factual proof (not theories - proof) that her 'crap' was just as bad as Trump's?

You make a matter-of-fact statement. Now back it up - if you can.

Which I guarantee you cannot.

I despised Clinton as a candidate. But to say she has done as many illegal/immoral things as Trump is mind-bendingly ignorant.
She was a corrupt bitch. But next to Trump - she is almost an angel.

So where is this link(s) that backs up your statement?

1. Trump is innocent, no collusion & no obstruction. Hillary is GUILTY of mishandling classified information, and having that illegal server in her bathroom, of destroying 30,000 subpoenaed emails, and of destroying evidence: her iPhones, her computer drives, etc. Comey excused her actions because of her "intent"?! Bullshit.
2, Please list Trump's "crimes". hint: there are NONE. No collusion and no obstruction, period.

I don't ever recall Hillary asking for help from a foreign government to get her elected. I don't recall ANYONE in the Clinton or Obama Administration being convicted of crimes against the United States. I don't recall a lying murderer like Putin ever praising Hillary or Obama as being a friend of Russia.

I don't ever recall Hillary asking for help from a foreign government to get her elected. I don't recall ANYONE in the Clinton or Obama Administration being convicted of crimes against the United States. I don't recall a lying murderer like Putin ever praising Hillary or Obama as being a friend of Russia.

You must be deaf, dumb, and blind then. Hers is the only campaign that we KNOW did exactly what you are bleating about.

Sorry, but...

WTF does that have to do with what I listed?

oh, BTW

You're beyond help.
Da' plane, da' plane........da' dossier, da' dossier.......

Prove it.

Show us all a link to unbiased, factual proof (not theories - proof) that her 'crap' was just as bad as Trump's?

You make a matter-of-fact statement. Now back it up - if you can.

Which I guarantee you cannot.

I despised Clinton as a candidate. But to say she has done as many illegal/immoral things as Trump is mind-bendingly ignorant.
She was a corrupt bitch. But nest to Trump - she is almost an angel.

So where is this link(s) that backs up your statement?

Wrong. Lynch told the FBI to stop investigating hillary. We have Lisa Pages transcript to prove it.

You must be deaf, dumb, and blind then. Hers is the only campaign that we KNOW did exactly what you are bleating about.

She'll call you a Russian Bot......

I don't ever recall Hillary asking for help from a foreign government to get her elected.

She didn't have to get any help from a foreign govern-ment. The deal in question involves the sale of a Canadian company, Uranium One, with mining interests in the U.S. to Rosatom, Russia’s nuclear energy agency. The sale occurred in stages, beginning in 2009 when Rosatom purchased a minority stake in Uranium One, and continued in 2010, when the Russian agency took ownership of a 51 percent share of the company. In 2013, a third transaction gave Rosatom full ownership of Uranium One.

Therefore, she did that all on her own...Lol

A woman who headed up a government funded little squad (the bimbo eruption squad) dedicated to ruining the lives of women who came forward after being molested by her husband, talks about "obstruction"? You gotta be kidding.

Hillary is the biggest lying corrupt hypocrite on the planet and likewise for her supporters

Her crap was just as bad, why isn't she in jail?[/QUOTE]

Good question, Will........weren't you one of those dimwits who went around shouting "lock her up"???
What the hell happened?................LMAO

no
why can't you keep your head into the present mod?/ Want us all to go back to have you supported GWB the murderer?? Why not call this pos in office what he is??
Who did GWB murder?

This has got to be one of the worst attempts at gaslighting that I have ever seen. 33,000 e-mails under subpoena deleted. Illegal server set up in violation of federal guidelines and then bleachbit used to wipe it clean to avoid examination. Mobile devices smashed with a hammer. FBI interview conducted with fact witnesses in the room. Paying for Russian gossip on Trump by proxy of Fusion GPS, then using it to "slaughter" Trump as Podesta put it. Finally, choking out Podesta in the hotel room once defeat was certain in 2016.

She is running again everyone. Get the popcorn ready.

Good question, Will........weren't you one of those dimwits who went around shouting "lock her up"???

no
why can't you keep your head into the present mod?/ Want us all to go back to have you supported GWB the murderer?? Why not call this pos in office what he is??
Who did GWB murder?
How many of our soldiers did he get killed in his BS republican war ? Find those womd?

no

why can't you keep your head into the present mod?/
Why don't you read the title of the thread.

it's about Hillary running her mouth about Trumps crimes

Forum List

Back