Hillary Clinton 2020

The country desperately needs her leadership! She has my vote! What do you think?

HILLARY_CLINTON_SUCKS.jpg

without the backing of white women, 47 percent of which voted for him, Donald would not have beaten Crooked H!

i did not forget that you are one of those folks who pisses away your vote on the same old shit,and these days the shit has gotten even more shitty....

Okay, if that's the kind of attitude you have towards life, maybe you should stick to comic books.

As awful as the two parties usually are, they nominate much better people than Gary "Pass that joint" Johnson.

Reading this thread, If Trump got us into a Nuclear War, and these dipshits realized their internet didn't work anymore, they'd pop out of the rubble, survey the devastated landscape, and scream at the Cockroaches, 'WELL AT LEAST WE BEAT THAT BITCH, HILLARY!!!"

i did not forget that you are one of those folks who pisses away your vote on the same old shit,and these days the shit has gotten even more shitty....

Okay, if that's the kind of attitude you have towards life, maybe you should stick to comic books.

As awful as the two parties usually are, they nominate much better people than Gary "Pass that joint" Johnson.
how the fuck is that my attitude towards life?...christ joe make sense once in a while at least......

how the fuck is that my attitude towards life?...christ joe make sense once in a while at least......

Practical Matter- voting for a third party loon might make you "feel" better, but that person is never, ever going to become president. The very same Electoral College that stuck us with Trump, prevents third parties from winning the presidency.

So those of us in the real world have to make a choice. The kind of corrupt woman with poor people skills who could still do a good job running the country, or the crazy game show host that an otherwise sensible party let hijack its nomination.

This wasn't a complicated choice...

Practical Matter- voting for a third party loon might make you "feel" better, but that person is never, ever going to become president. The very same Electoral College that stuck us with Trump, prevents third parties from winning the presidency.

So those of us in the real world have to make a choice. The kind of corrupt woman with poor people skills who could still do a good job running the country, or the crazy game show host that an otherwise sensible party let hijack its nomination.

This wasn't a complicated choice...
in other words vote for the same old shit because thats what those 2 wonderful parties want....people with your mindset are the reason those 2 useless parties will never have to worry about losing power.....

in other words vote for the same old shit because thats what those 2 wonderful parties want....people with your mindset are the reason those 2 useless parties will never have to worry about losing power.....

That and Third Parties are fucking loons.

Gary "I promise I won't smoke dope in the White House" Johnson.
Jill 'Where's my bag of Rubles" Stein

Yeah,these were AWESOME alternatives to the two main parties. The problem in modern times is the Republicans have become as crazy as the fringe parties.

Yeah,these were AWESOME alternatives to the two main parties. The problem in modern times is the Republicans have become as crazy as the fringe parties.

Trump is the only guy in the republican party to push any controversial "crazy" ideas. The rest are content to just regurgitate the same old stuff they've been saying for decades.

Trump is the only guy in the republican party to push any controversial "crazy" ideas. The rest are content to just regurgitate the same old stuff they've been saying for decades.

Hey, let's look at some of those crazy Trump Ideas.

Let's nuke hurricanes when they are first forming.
Let's buy Greenland.
Let's build a wall on the border of Colorado

Yes, heavens forbid we actually get professional politicians who study these things for a living.

And here's part of the problem. I watched the Nixon-Kennedy debates on YouTube a while back. Both men were very knowledgable and spoke about the major issues on a technical level.

Then you get the Trump-Hillary debate... Trump was as ignorant as shit and Hillary was talking down to the audience.

In short, we've become dumber as a people.

compared to whats running right now i dont see much of a difference....but keep proving my point joe....

Hey, let's look at some of those crazy Trump Ideas.

Let's nuke hurricanes when they are first forming.
Let's buy Greenland.
Let's build a wall on the border of Colorado

Yes, heavens forbid we actually get professional politicians who study these things for a living.

And here's part of the problem. I watched the Nixon-Kennedy debates on YouTube a while back. Both men were very knowledgable and spoke about the major issues on a technical level.

Then you get the Trump-Hillary debate... Trump was as ignorant as shit and Hillary was talking down to the audience.

In short, we've become dumber as a people.
Obumbles said some stupid shit, too. 57 states, Corpsemen, intercontinental railroad, but that doesn't seem to bother you.

As far as good candidates running? The people who would probably be best for the job won't run. Who wants their name dragged through the mud. Remember that parking ticket you received in 1989? You would be branded as a criminal and you might as well have murdered someone.

In 2020, it looks like we get to choose from the lesser of two evils, again. Maybe the giant asteroid vote would be best this time...

Obumbles said some stupid shit, too. 57 states, Corpsemen, intercontinental railroad, but that doesn't seem to bother you.

Probably because you would have to go back over 10 years to find them all... Trump says that many stupid things in a week.

As far as good candidates running? The people who would probably be best for the job won't run. Who wants their name dragged through the mud. Remember that parking ticket you received in 1989? You would be branded as a criminal and you might as well have murdered someone.

Uh, nothing quite like hysterics, is there? I agree, most sane people wouldn't want to run for office, but parking tickets? Come on, get real.

Gosh, the corrupt establishment LOVES minions like you. Cheerlead for the status quo, wooo hoooo!!!! There aren't words strong enough to express my level of disgust for that mindset.

Forum List

Back