Hillary claims the Bible is her "biggest influence"

I was brought up a strict southern baptist and have studied the bible extensively and in all my years I have yet to find the part that says the government should never be allowed to reflect the humanitarian values exemplified by the words of Jesus. When you heal the sick, feed the hungry, forgive your enemies and protect the downtrodden you practice true religion, the rest is just ritualistic mumbo-jumbo.
You studied the words but couldn't grasp the meanings. Jesus didn't preach a theocracy. His message was to change the inner man so your works reflected your spiritual awakening.

He clearly taught the division with the "give to Caesar that which is Caesar's" parable.

History proves what happens when the church unifies with the state. But I have a feeling your theocracy only includes what you deem important, everything else to be discarded.
Who's talking theocracy? The moral and ethical values I mentioned go beyond mere religion, they are the highest values any human can aspire to and make us kind and civilized people rather than savage beasts.
You are! You said to use the Bible to confiscate and redistribute according to your interpretation of Christian compassion. Don't blame me if you can't understand your own words.

If Hillary lives by the Bible I'm sure she will be donating her money to worthwhile causes. :)
She can't even drop a dollar in the tip jar.

Hillary is going to say whatever she thinks the audience of the day wants to hear and the mainstream media isn't going to call her out on it.

Just another chameleon, same old crap.
God knows the Right would never do that. :cool-45:

LMAO Really?
Want to bet this is nothing but a political move?

Hillary Clinton Claims The Bible Is Her “Biggest Influence”

Former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton announced during a New York Times interviewthat the Holy Bible is the book that made her who she is today.

“If you had to name one book that made you who you are today, what would it be?” asked The New York Times, in a book review questionnaire.

“At the risk of appearing predictable, the Bible was and remains the biggest influence on my thinking,” Clinton said. “I was raised reading it, memorizing passages from it and being guided by it.”

“I still find it a source of wisdom, comfort and encouragement,” she added.

Hillary Clinton Claims The Bible Is Her Biggest Influence RedFlagNews.com
I hate to throw cold water on this but that actually might be accurate. Hillary grew up in a church going family and absorbed the social gospel that was preached. She married that with outright radical leftism in college and that got her where she is today. Btu she started off as a good little church worker.
She's still a lying scumbag bitch with no real credentials, though.

LMAO Really?

Former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton announced during a New York Times interviewthat the Holy Bible is the book that made her who she is today.

“If you had to name one book that made you who you are today, what would it be?” asked The New York Times, in a book review questionnaire.

“At the risk of appearing predictable, the Bible was and remains the biggest influence on my thinking,” Clinton said. “I was raised reading it, memorizing passages from it and being guided by it.”

Yes, she sounds a lot like Alex from A Clockwork Orange

As someone who has defended Hillary and who has expressed hope that she would govern as a centrist if elected, I must say that I am very troubled by the obvious phoniness and class-warfare rhetoric that she has displayed since announcing her candidacy.

As someone who has defended Hillary and who has expressed hope that she would govern as a centrist if elected, I must say that I am very troubled by the obvious phoniness and class-warfare rhetoric that she has displayed since announcing her candidacy.

Dems need their religious members to vote for them. So they have to hide their anti-religious beliefs from their base.

The reason that the anti-religious posters on this site do not call her on it, is that they know she is just telling the rubes what they want to hear, and that she doesn't mean it.

Dems need their religious members to vote for them. So they have to hide their anti-religious beliefs from their base.

The reason that the anti-religious posters on this site do not call her on it, is that they know she is just telling the rubes what they want to hear, and that she doesn't mean it.

The funny thing is that you would think she would have learned by now to avoid the mistakes/lies/gaffes that have plagued her in the past. But it seems she just can't help herself, can't stop, and that is troubling.

please cite an example of this supposed class warfare rhetoric you speak of...

"Her own made Liberal up version of reality you mean."

Liberals will defend The Vagina to the bitter end won't they?
I wouldn't vote for her, but you are in position to judge her religion anymore than she does yours...
There is also no religious test for the office, which makes this a moot subject anyhow...
Its not a religious test. Its an honesty test, or more specifically, a hypocrisy test.

She fails both rather miserably.

There is no way to judge someone religion...since many on this forum claim religion yet act worse than the ones that claim they don't...
That is because many people do not understand that religion is not about how you act, but what you believe.

please cite an example of this supposed class warfare rhetoric you speak of...

It was right in her candidacy announcement commercial. Get out from that rock you've been living under.

I wouldn't vote for her, but you are in position to judge her religion anymore than she does yours...
There is also no religious test for the office, which makes this a moot subject anyhow...
Its not a religious test. Its an honesty test, or more specifically, a hypocrisy test.

There is no way to judge someone religion...since many on this forum claim religion yet act worse than the ones that claim they don't...
That is because many people do not understand that religion is not about how you act, but what you believe.
Wrong. Belief suggests action. Look at the charities that Christians are involved with as an expression of their faith.

LMAO Really?

You anti-Christian types are bigoted against Christians.

LMAO Really?

She's no Christian and this purely a political move on her part

Wrong. Belief suggests action. Look at the charities that Christians are involved with as an expression of their faith.
Giving money to charities will not get you into heaven.....

LMAO Really?

She's no Christian and this purely a political move on her part
Yes, because religious people like to judge a person on an unproven theory...

Forum List

Back