Hillary Campaign Issues CHILLING Threat to Conservative Websites… This Is SICK

You've been hearing that democrats are Stalinist. Here's the news that confirms it.

Hillary Campaign Issues CHILLING Threat to Conservative Websites... This Is SICK

Democrat presidential nominee Hillary Clinton’s campaign has issued a threat to a major conservative website that should have all conservatives — and anyone that believes in the First Amendment — very concerned.

The Daily Caller reported that Clinton’s campaign sent out a fundraising email with a serious threat to conservative news site Breitbart News. The email essentially said that the site has no “right to exist,” and threatened that if Clinton is elected, she will work to take down Breitbart, sites like it, and presumably their readers.

The email, which was sent Thursday and signed by deputy communications director Christina Reynolds, goes on to claim that the “regular conservative media” is fine, but that Breitbart is different.

“We’ve had a conservative media in this country for a while. I don’t always like what they have to say, but I respect their role and their right to exist,” Reynolds wrote.

The email goes on to malign Breitbart and references what likely sparked the email, Breitbart News Executive Chairman, Stephen K. Bannon, being appointed as chief executive of GOP presidential nominee Donald Trump’s campaign:

“Breitbart is something different. They make Fox News look like a Democratic Party pamphlet. They’re a different breed altogether — not just conservative but radical, bigoted, anti-Muslim, anti-Semitic conspiracy peddlers who never have been and never should be anywhere near the levers of power in this country,” the email states.

Based apparently on Reynolds’ ill-educated assumptions about Breitbart and on her inability to deal with anyone that disagrees with her, Reynold’s goes on to threaten “these people,” referring presumably to Breitbart and by association those who read it:

“It goes without saying that we have to beat these people. But I want to beat them so decisively that their kind never rises again.”

The Democrat party is truly an enemy of free speech. Whenever Democrats are challenged with logic and facts, they throw around words like “bigot” and “racist” to try and silence dissenting voices.

Trump's already promised to do worse.

So that makes this O.K. ?

It can and should be charged under libel laws when it intentionally lies about a candidate.

Yes, it certainly should .... wonder why it hasn't been?

Could it be because they haven't lied? Maybe?

What an intelligent, insightful, and coherent comment about the issue ... a smilie emoji .... did your 4 year old daughter teach you that?

"Daddy, when you're lost for an answer, just give them a big smilie!!"

Obama thought he got rid of Breibart when he had Breibart killed if that didn't stop em nothing will Kiss off Hillary we will stand with honest news outlets...

Hillary's emails released today proves 100% that she lied to congress.

You've been hearing that democrats are Stalinist. Here's the news that confirms it.

Hillary Campaign Issues CHILLING Threat to Conservative Websites... This Is SICK

Democrat presidential nominee Hillary Clinton’s campaign has issued a threat to a major conservative website that should have all conservatives — and anyone that believes in the First Amendment — very concerned.

The Daily Caller reported that Clinton’s campaign sent out a fundraising email with a serious threat to conservative news site Breitbart News. The email essentially said that the site has no “right to exist,” and threatened that if Clinton is elected, she will work to take down Breitbart, sites like it, and presumably their readers.

The email, which was sent Thursday and signed by deputy communications director Christina Reynolds, goes on to claim that the “regular conservative media” is fine, but that Breitbart is different.

“We’ve had a conservative media in this country for a while. I don’t always like what they have to say, but I respect their role and their right to exist,” Reynolds wrote.

The email goes on to malign Breitbart and references what likely sparked the email, Breitbart News Executive Chairman, Stephen K. Bannon, being appointed as chief executive of GOP presidential nominee Donald Trump’s campaign:

“Breitbart is something different. They make Fox News look like a Democratic Party pamphlet. They’re a different breed altogether — not just conservative but radical, bigoted, anti-Muslim, anti-Semitic conspiracy peddlers who never have been and never should be anywhere near the levers of power in this country,” the email states.

Based apparently on Reynolds’ ill-educated assumptions about Breitbart and on her inability to deal with anyone that disagrees with her, Reynold’s goes on to threaten “these people,” referring presumably to Breitbart and by association those who read it:

“It goes without saying that we have to beat these people. But I want to beat them so decisively that their kind never rises again.”

The Democrat party is truly an enemy of free speech. Whenever Democrats are challenged with logic and facts, they throw around words like “bigot” and “racist” to try and silence dissenting voices.

Can you find the e-mail by itself for me?

Link?

It can and should be charged under libel laws when it intentionally lies about a candidate.

Yes, it certainly should .... wonder why it hasn't been?

Could it be because they haven't lied? Maybe?

What an intelligent, insightful, and coherent comment about the issue ... a smilie emoji .... did your 4 year old daughter teach you that?

"Daddy, when you're lost for an answer, just give them a big smilie!!"

I rest my case.

No, they did not.
Yes they did, I'm watching the report right now. She perjured herself in front of congress a crime that would land you and I in jail...just now breaking.
No, she did not perjure herself. There is no evidence that meets the elements of the crime. You will never ever convince anyone who means something of your nonsense.

No, she did not perjure herself. There is no evidence that meets the elements of the crime. You will never ever convince anyone who means something of your nonsense.

It didn't take long for the Hillaryboi network to get the standardized response in circulation!

Jake in love.jpg

Henry, the testimony did not meet the elements need for a crime to be charged.

You can have your opinion but not your own facts.

Henry, the testimony did not meet the elements need for a crime to be charged.

You can have your opinion but not your own facts.

It's OK to have quoted only the principal talking point - there was no need to expound.
You are right. The elements of a crime has not been met. Now if you are concerned about proper charging of crimes, we need to enforce the libel laws for everybody.

Having read about the Stalinist Soviet and Mao's 'Cultural Revolution', I think it's obvious the neo-liberals and faux 'progressives' much more resemble Mao than Stalin. They would murder far more people than Stalin did, and with much more enthusiasm, especially for creative vindictive torture.

Having read about the Stalinist Soviet and Mao's 'Cultural Revolution', I think it's obvious the neo-liberals and faux 'progressives' much more resemble Mao than Stalin. They would murder far more people than Stalin did, and with much more enthusiasm, especially for creative vindictive torture.
:lol:

Forum List

Back