U.S. judge seeks criminal contempt charges

billyerock1991

Gold Member
Apr 24, 2012
U.S. judge seeks criminal contempt charges against Arizona sheriff

BBvPLAs.img
In this Jan. 9, 2013, file photo Maricopa County Sheriff Joe Arpaio speaks with the media in Phoenix. The six-term sheriff learns in court hearings set to begin Thursday, Sept. 24, 2015, whether he'll face civil fines for disobeying a judge's orders in a racial profiling case and whether he'll later be called…A federal judge recommended on Friday that prosecutors bring criminal contempt charges against Arizona lawman Joe Arpaio, finding that the controversial sheriff had violated court orders stemming from a racial profiling case.

U.S. District Court Judge Murray Snow also urged criminal contempt charges against Arpaio's second-in-command, Gerard Sheridan, along with Maricopa County Sheriff's Captain Steve Bailey and an Arpaio attorney, Michele Iafrate.

In a written order, Snow asked federal prosecutors to file contempt charges for three alleged violations by Arpaio, who styles himself as "America's toughest sheriff" and has built a national reputation for strong rhetoric and aggressive actions to crack down on undocumented immigrants.

BWA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHNA
couldn't happen to a nicer guy

We will pay the fine and keep him. Not the first fine besides he works for US not the U.S. government.
These people do not seem to understand the sheriffs are elected to take care of the citizens of their county.

We will pay the fine and keep him. Not the first fine besides he works for US not the U.S. government.
are you really this stupid??? he's being held in contempt ... I'm beginning to believe you do have comprehension problems... you stay in jail until you comply to the contempt charge ... there isn't any bail set you moron... I hope the put him in the jail where he at in arizona so he can shake hands with the inmates there

These people do not seem to understand the sheriffs are elected to take care of the citizens of their county.
And we back Joe.
Makes one wonder about these judges and what they are connected to or with. Have you seen the video at this website? I had seen portions that are in this documentary but not all of it. Hilary Clinton: Christians In America Must Deny Their Faith In Christianity

are you really this stupid??? he's being held in contempt ... I'm beginning to believe you do have comprehension problems... you stay in jail until you comply to the contempt charge ... there isn't any bail set you moron... I hope the put him in the jail where he at in arizona so he can shake hands with the inmates there
Judges are not gods even though some sure do get to thinking they are. Had one try to hold me in contempt once because he did not want the truth documented in court. Too bad federal judges can't be voted off the bench.

let me ask you is arizona part of the u.s. government or not??? now you're try to tell us he doesn't work for the government ???
priceless

let me ask you is arizona part of the u.s. government or not??? now you're try to tell us he doesn't work for the government ???
priceless
Abuse of power by anyone whether they are a judge or not is not legal.

And we back Joe.
Makes one wonder about these judges and what they are connected to or with. Have you seen the video at this website? I had seen portions that are in this documentary but not all of it. Hilary Clinton: Christians In America Must Deny Their Faith In Christianity
what anpthe made up video from the right wing nut jobs of the world ... next they will try and say she has a disabilitating illness that won't allow her to make decisions .... oh wait my bad they are ready have ... you nut jobs believe just about anything you see as long as its against hillary

And we back Joe.
what anpthe made up video from the right wing nut jobs of the world ... next they will try and say she has a disabilitating illness that won't allow her to make decisions .... oh wait my bad they are ready have ... you nut jobs believe just about anything you see as long as its against hillary

Nice to see how inept leftist dribblers are.

priceless
Abuse of power by anyone whether they are a judge or not is not legal.
and where is the abuse of power here ... just because the sherif won't comply with the court, makes the judge being abusive of power ... was it abuse of power when the court forced hillary to show her emails ??? when no other secretary of state who has done the same thing she did was that abuse of power ??? or was it a way republicans can get bull shit to justify their means to make something into something she not...

priceless

Arizona is a state, one of fifty that comprise the United States, and as with each of the forty-nine others, it has its own government. It is not part of the U.S. government.

And each county in Arizona has its own government, separate from that of the state or the federal governments.

Mr. Arpaio does not work for the federal government. He does not work for the state government of Arizona. He works for the county government, of Maricopa County, in Arizona.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back