Hillary Campaign Issues CHILLING Threat to Conservative Websites… This Is SICK

Breitbart himself, died under suspicious circumstances. Just like Scalia did. Nuff said about the evil you're dealing with.

Unless you are going to show me that Hillary, or her campaign didn't say that, then she's pandering, moron.
Who made it public dipshit.

Irrelevant. Did they say it or not?
No. See post #26.

Already saw it. It merely attacks Brietbart, it never denied that it was said. If either Hillary or her campaign staff didn't say that then prove it. We have the proof that she did, if it's a lie then prove it.
We have the proof that she did

What am I missing, where is your proof?

The Daily Caller. Did it happen or didn't it? Your link didn't deny it.

My original point, lest we forget, is that Hillary is pandering to her ignorant base. She can't do anything about Brietbart and she won't.

Unless you are going to show me that Hillary, or her campaign didn't say that, then she's pandering, moron.

No. See post #26.

Already saw it. It merely attacks Brietbart, it never denied that it was said. If either Hillary or her campaign staff didn't say that then prove it. We have the proof that she did, if it's a lie then prove it.
Reread post #26.

Fuck off! Already read it.

No. See post #26.

Reread post #26.

If you did, then you are lying yet again.

Hillary Clinton is pandering to their ignorant supporters. They can't do anything about Brietbart and they won't.
You got it backwards dupe. The Daily Caller is the one doing the pandering.

Here is the problem in a nutshell (pun intended), someone here posts a rumour with a link to Breibart. You just said "Unless you are going to show me that Hillary, or her campaign didn't say that". You start a rumour and it's up to Hillary to prove the rumour untrue. It's it up to you to prove she DID say that before you believe it?

I didn't start a rumor, it is in the Daily Caller. I have asked this question three times now and no one answers it:

Did they say that or not?

My original point (lest we forget)was, if she said it, she is simply pandering to her ignorant base. She cannot do anything about Breitbart.

No. See post #26.

Reread post #26.

If you did, then you are lying yet again.

Dude, you never even know what you are arguing about. Go play in the street.

Hillary Clinton is pandering to their ignorant supporters. They can't do anything about Brietbart and they won't.

Here is the problem in a nutshell (pun intended), someone here posts a rumour with a link to Breibart. You just said "Unless you are going to show me that Hillary, or her campaign didn't say that". You start a rumour and it's up to Hillary to prove the rumour untrue. It's it up to you to prove she DID say that before you believe it?

I didn't start a rumor, it is in the Daily Caller. I have asked this question three times now and no one answers it:

My original point (lest we forget)was, if she said it, she is simply pandering to her ignorant base. She cannot do anything about Breitbart.
She never threatened to do anything about Breitbart.

So you are saying that what the Daily Caller said is not true?

Of course, the link I provided was the fundraising email.

Well that's your opinion. Personally, knowing Hillary's sordid history, I'm pretty sure that her campaign did say it. She's the one who wanted to shit down half of the right wing radio shows by reinstating the fairness doctrine, and she's a member of the DNC who constantly attempts by any means possible to shut down all speech they don't like.

I believe them over you and any of your links, because it fits what I already know to be true.

My point again, is that it amounts only to pandering.

Well that's your opinion. Personally, knowing Hillary's sordid history, I'm pretty sure that her campaign did say it. She's the one who wanted to shit down half of the right wing radio shows by reinstating the fairness doctrine, and she's a member of the DNC who constantly attempts by any means possible to shut down all speech they don't like.

I believe them over you and any of your links, because it fits what I already know to be true.

index.jpg

Until now, I've never been a fan of Breitbart. Especially in this election and how they were so in the tank for Trump, and the way they treated Ted Cruz, but if they scare Hillary and the left that bad, I have to support them.

Predfan writes, "I'm pretty sure that her campaign did say it."

iow, it is the muppet's opinion, nothing else.

Trump has barred Washington Post reporters, and others, from his press conferences, has promised to open up the libel laws so he can sue, sue, sue, but Hillary wanting to shut down a white supremicist website is the most horrible thing ever.

You believe what you want to believe and truth be damned, is what you said. You deserve your piece of shit candidate.

Trump has barred Washington Post reporters, and others, from his press conferences, has promised to open up the libel laws so he can sue, sue, sue, but Hillary wanting to shut down a white supremicist website is the most horrible thing ever.

You believe what you want to believe and truth be damned, is what you said. You deserve your piece of shit candidate.

Didn't read past "White Supremacist Website". Have the courtesy to know something about the subject.

Didn't read past "White Supremacist Website". Have the courtesy to know something about the subject.

I do. The National Enquirer has more credibility.

I do. The National Enquirer has more credibility.
If only they had full frontal nudity..

You've been hearing that democrats are Stalinist. Here's the news that confirms it.

Hillary Campaign Issues CHILLING Threat to Conservative Websites... This Is SICK

Democrat presidential nominee Hillary Clinton’s campaign has issued a threat to a major conservative website that should have all conservatives — and anyone that believes in the First Amendment — very concerned.

The Daily Caller reported that Clinton’s campaign sent out a fundraising email with a serious threat to conservative news site Breitbart News. The email essentially said that the site has no “right to exist,” and threatened that if Clinton is elected, she will work to take down Breitbart, sites like it, and presumably their readers.

The email, which was sent Thursday and signed by deputy communications director Christina Reynolds, goes on to claim that the “regular conservative media” is fine, but that Breitbart is different.

“We’ve had a conservative media in this country for a while. I don’t always like what they have to say, but I respect their role and their right to exist,” Reynolds wrote.

The email goes on to malign Breitbart and references what likely sparked the email, Breitbart News Executive Chairman, Stephen K. Bannon, being appointed as chief executive of GOP presidential nominee Donald Trump’s campaign:

“Breitbart is something different. They make Fox News look like a Democratic Party pamphlet. They’re a different breed altogether — not just conservative but radical, bigoted, anti-Muslim, anti-Semitic conspiracy peddlers who never have been and never should be anywhere near the levers of power in this country,” the email states.

Based apparently on Reynolds’ ill-educated assumptions about Breitbart and on her inability to deal with anyone that disagrees with her, Reynold’s goes on to threaten “these people,” referring presumably to Breitbart and by association those who read it:

“It goes without saying that we have to beat these people. But I want to beat them so decisively that their kind never rises again.”

The Democrat party is truly an enemy of free speech. Whenever Democrats are challenged with logic and facts, they throw around words like “bigot” and “racist” to try and silence dissenting voices.

Asinine thread. The Daily Caller claims this "according to an email." ZERO sources given. Absolutely nothing there to substantiate this bullshit claim. You guys are so, so gullible.

Forum List

Back