Hillary Calls Mother of Benghazi Dead a Liar Again During the Debate

Irony, you're complaining about insults and then insulting the people.
Actually I am pointing out the continued practice long adhered to by Liberals. Bo tried to insult Trump by using something that wasn't / isn't even a word. This, in itself is childish, moronic, if you will. I am not saying she is a moron at all, but I am saying such practices are 'moronic'.

Oh come off it.

Insulting is hardly the preserve of Liberals, as you've so clearly shown.

Yes, childish and moronic, you couldn't have summed up your post, and your subsequent attempt at justifying your insulting better.

So, if you lose a person, then you're ALWAYS RIGHT about things?
Only if you're a Democrat

This is just descending in to the same bullshit as normal then.

Not familiar with the leftist 9/11 orgs or the Democrats positions on them, are you? Remember Cindy can't be wrong ever because her son died in Iraq Sheehan? You're full of shit, you have to see what the left does in this subject, yet you only speak up when they aren't the ones doing it

I'm not going to defend other people. I don't know who Cindy is, but she may have been wrong.

I don't believe that everyone on the left is right, all I can do is think for myse

Not familiar with the leftist 9/11 orgs or the Democrats positions on them, are you? Remember Cindy can't be wrong ever because her son died in Iraq Sheehan? You're full of shit, you have to see what the left does in this subject, yet you only speak up when they aren't the ones doing it

I'm not going to defend other people. I don't know who Cindy is, but she may have been wrong.

I don't believe that everyone on the left is right, all I can do is think for myself.

I don't believe that everyone on the left is right, all I can do is think for myse

I don't believe that everyone on the left is right, all I can do is think for myself.

Does thinking for yourself end up ever in criticizing Democrats when they do the same things that you criticize Republicans for doing? I mean out loud ...

Does thinking for yourself end up ever in criticizing Democrats when they do the same things that you criticize Republicans for doing? I mean out loud ...

If I feel the need to do so, then yes. I have criticized the Democrats. Just because you didn't see it doesn't mean it didn't happen.

But then you only seem interested in playing games.

Clinton: Mother of Benghazi victim 'wrong'
Clinton: Mother of Benghazi victim 'wrong'

“You know, look, I feel a great deal of sympathy for the families of the four brave Americans that we lost at Benghazi," Clinton said. "And I certainly can’t even imagine the grief that she has for losing her son. But she’s wrong. She’s absolutely wrong. I and everybody in the administration, all the people she named — the president, the vice president, [then-United Nations Ambassador] Susan Rice — we were scrambling to get information that was changing literally by the hour."

----------------------

Hillary reportedly told the families of the deceased that their loved ones were dead due to a video. Hillary declared that to be false...and did so again during the latest Democratic Party 'Debate'. In her Bullshi, er, explanation above she tries to paint a picture of how there was no definitive answer....much later when she stood with the families as their loved one's flag-draped coffins were off-loaded from a plane, when she told them the reason was due to a video and promised to put the director / movie-maker in jail!

In Hillary's own e-mails it reveals she told a foreign Ambassador the night after the attack, 'We KNOW this was a terrorist attack and that the video had nothing to do with it' and later told Chelsea 4 Americans were killed by terrorists'. Sorry, Hillary, 'We weren't sure', and 'we didn't have all the info' doesn't wash anymore - you've been BUSTED.

But what you knew THAT NIGHT is irrelevant because you met with the family members AFTER that, when it had already been proven it was a terrorist attack.

It is absolutely shameful that these 4 Americans died NEEDLESSLY to begin with because of her incompetence and unwillingness to make the necessary call(s) required to keep Americans safe ,but to continue calling the deceased family members 'liars' for continuing to point out HILLARY'S lies is truly disgusting. It's not bad enough she got their loved ones needlessly murdered but now she is insulting them and smearing their names to protect her own ass.

I don't think so.

10 years ago the Left railed on and on about how Cindy Sheehan had moral authority.

So.....?

Both sides utilize the same tricks of "debating". It doesn't surprise me in the slightest.

If I feel the need to do so, then yes. I have criticized the Democrats. Just because you didn't see it doesn't mean it didn't happen.

Ah, you're not a Democrat and you're not biased for them, you just "feel the need" to point things out to Republicans that you don't "feel the need" to point out to Democrats when they do it. Got it. Makes sense, thanks

Ah, you're not a Democrat and you're not biased for them, you just "feel the need" to point things out to Republicans that you don't "feel the need" to point out to Democrats when they do it. Got it. Makes sense, thanks

I've told you before, I'm not repeating myself, and I couldn't give a damn if you think I'm Democrat or not.

I'll tell you the reality, and it's up to you to decide whether you play stupid games or whether you believe me.

I'm fed up of this nonsense you keep throwing at people. Soon you'll be on ignore unless you actually start talking about the topics.

I just don't get it. All the people who died at American embassy's under Bush. Why does Bush get a free pass.
Bush was never Secretary of State.

Bush never had 20 US Embassies simultaneously attacked on the same day and FAILED to have them prepared for such an attack, especially on the anniversary of 9/11/01...after numerous known threats calling for an attack on that day were made as well as a cal lfor Stevens' assassination in retaliation for an Al Qaeida leader from Benghazi having been killed a few months earlier by a drone strike.

Bush never got 4 Americans needlessly killed by refusing to pull them out when known terrorist attacks were coming, that two terrorist attacks had already been made and did nothing to bolster the defenses or pull the Ambassador out.

Bush never hired Islamic rebels to protect a US Ambassador.

Bush never denied over 600 requests for additional security from an Ambassador, later - after his death - never laughed about it and claimed the hundreds of requests were part of some running joke.

Bush never stripped an Ambassador of 14 members of his security team AFTER 2 terrorist attacks and WHILE knowing another attack was coming and WHILE knowing there was no military response team to go to the Ambassador's rescue should that 3rd attack come.

There's a good start in answering your moronic question....
20 embassy attacks on the same day and the only people who died were at a remote outpost in Benghazi? And that proves they weren't prepared? You might want to rethink that.

I just don't get it. All the people who died at American embassy's under Bush. Why does Bush get a free pass.
Bush was never Secretary of State.

Bush never had 20 US Embassies simultaneously attacked on the same day and FAILED to have them prepared for such an attack, especially on the anniversary of 9/11/01...after numerous known threats calling for an attack on that day were made as well as a cal lfor Stevens' assassination in retaliation for an Al Qaeida leader from Benghazi having been killed a few months earlier by a drone strike.

Bush never got 4 Americans needlessly killed by refusing to pull them out when known terrorist attacks were coming, that two terrorist attacks had already been made and did nothing to bolster the defenses or pull the Ambassador out.

Bush never hired Islamic rebels to protect a US Ambassador.

Bush never denied over 600 requests for additional security from an Ambassador, later - after his death - never laughed about it and claimed the hundreds of requests were part of some running joke.

Bush never stripped an Ambassador of 14 members of his security team AFTER 2 terrorist attacks and WHILE knowing another attack was coming and WHILE knowing there was no military response team to go to the Ambassador's rescue should that 3rd attack come.

There's a good start in answering your moronic question....
I'm curious. How many died from embassy attacks while Bush was president?

This should immediately disqualify for her for running for President, but it won't because Liberals simply don't give a damn.

No, it really shouldn't, because there was a LOT of confusion as to what the motivations of the attackers were and there still is.

Hey, you know what, after Bush lied us into a war in Iraq, I think you guys kind of lost the moral high ground on this sort of thing a long time ago.

• Benghazi Victim’s Mother: ‘Special Place In Hell’ For People Like Hillary...
    BREITBART ^ | March 10, 2016 | Ian Hanchett
    Patricia Smith, whose son Sean was killed in the 2012 terrorist attack on the US consulate in Benghazi, Libya, responded to Democratic presidential candidate former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton’s statement about her being “absolutely wrong” by saying there’s “a special place in hell” for people like Clinton “and I hope she enjoys it there” on Thursday’s broadcast of the Fox Business Network’s “Intelligence Report with Trish Regan.” Smith said, “She lied to me. She told me it was a fault of the video. … And she knew full well it wasn’t at that time. And then she says, she...
6j1sv6.png

JyZ3xkG.gif

UavHeeB.gif

Stevens requesyed additional security hundreds of times and was denied. Hillary kaughed at this and Stevens' resulting death, and she claimed she thought the HUNDREDS of requests were a 'joke'.
BS, total. A lie:

"U.S. Ambassador Christopher Stevens, who died with three other Americans in last year’s attack in Benghazi, Libya, turned down offers of additional security from military personnel on two occasions, according to a report released late Tuesday from McClatchy newspapers."
Report: Officials say Stevens turned down extra Benghazi security

Report: Stevens declined security

"In the month before attackers stormed U.S. facilities in Benghazi and killed four Americans, U.S. Ambassador Christopher Stevens twice turned down offers of security assistance made by the senior U.S. military official in the region in response to concerns that Stevens had raised in a still secret memorandum, two government officials told McClatchy.

Why Stevens, who died of smoke inhalation in the first of two attacks that took place late Sept. 11 and early Sept. 12, 2012, would turn down the offers remains unclear. The deteriorating security situation in Benghazi had been the subject of a meeting that embassy officials held Aug. 15, where they concluded they could not defend the U.S. diplomatic compound in Benghazi. The next day, the embassy drafted a cable outlining the dire circumstances and saying it would spell out what it needed in a separate cable.

“In light of the uncertain security environment, US Mission Benghazi will submit specific requests to US Embassy Tripoli for additional physical security upgrades and staffing needs by separate cover,” said the cable, which was first reported by Fox News.

Army Gen. Carter Ham, then the head of the U.S. Africa Command, did not wait for the separate cable, however. Instead, after reading the Aug. 16 cable, Ham phoned Stevens and asked if the embassy needed a special security team from the U.S. military. Stevens told Ham it did not, the officials said.

Weeks later, Stevens traveled to Germany for an already scheduled meeting with Ham at AFRICOM headquarters. During that meeting, Ham again offered additional military assets, and Stevens again said no, the two officials said.

“He didn’t say why. He just turned it down,” a defense official who asked not to be identified because of the sensitivity of the subject told McClatchy.
Read more here: Ambassador Stevens twice said no to military offers of more security, U.S. officials say

No wonder Hillary is losing her mind and physical health...barking coughing ....that's what happens when people lie too much.

I've told you before, I'm not repeating myself, and I couldn't give a damn if you think I'm Democrat or not.

I'll tell you the reality, and it's up to you to decide whether you play stupid games or whether you believe me.

I'm fed up of this nonsense you keep throwing at people. Soon you'll be on ignore unless you actually start talking about the topics.

What I'm saying is right on topic. When you chose only to criticize Republicans for what both parties do, that means it isn't really a standard to you, you're not genuine in your criticism. If it were a standard to you, it would bother you when Democrats do it. So it's not a genuine criticism

It is amazing that the moderator did not call her out on that lie. We know that she told the Egyptian prime minister and her own family that it was a terrorist attack, and she even told the prime minister that she "KNEW" the attack had nothing to do with the video.

It is amazing that the moderator did not call her out on that lie. We know that she told the Egyptian prime minister and her own family that it was a terrorist attack, and she even told the prime minister that she "KNEW" the attack had nothing to do with the video.
Did all these events occur simultaneously? You know at 10:15 sharp on Dec 12th? Now a sane person might,....................oh there I go again.

• Benghazi Victim’s Mother: ‘Special Place In Hell’ For People Like Hillary...
    BREITBART ^ | March 10, 2016 | Ian Hanchett
    Patricia Smith, whose son Sean was killed in the 2012 terrorist attack on the US consulate in Benghazi, Libya, responded to Democratic presidential candidate former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton’s statement about her being “absolutely wrong” by saying there’s “a special place in hell” for people like Clinton “and I hope she enjoys it there” on Thursday’s broadcast of the Fox Business Network’s “Intelligence Report with Trish Regan.” Smith said, “She lied to me. She told me it was a fault of the video. … And she knew full well it wasn’t at that time. And then she says, she...
6j1sv6.png

JyZ3xkG.gif

UavHeeB.gif
clinton-benghazi__zpsud506s2o.jpg

WHAT DIFFERENCE DOES IT MAKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Forum List

Back