Hillary Calls Mother of Benghazi Dead a Liar Again During the Debate

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
Clinton: Mother of Benghazi victim 'wrong'

“You know, look, I feel a great deal of sympathy for the families of the four brave Americans that we lost at Benghazi," Clinton said. "And I certainly can’t even imagine the grief that she has for losing her son. But she’s wrong. She’s absolutely wrong. I and everybody in the administration, all the people she named — the president, the vice president, [then-United Nations Ambassador] Susan Rice — we were scrambling to get information that was changing literally by the hour."

----------------------

Hillary reportedly told the families of the deceased that their loved ones were dead due to a video. Hillary declared that to be false...and did so again during the latest Democratic Party 'Debate'. In her Bullshi, er, explanation above she tries to paint a picture of how there was no definitive answer....much later when she stood with the families as their loved one's flag-draped coffins were off-loaded from a plane, when she told them the reason was due to a video and promised to put the director / movie-maker in jail!

In Hillary's own e-mails it reveals she told a foreign Ambassador the night after the attack, 'We KNOW this was a terrorist attack and that the video had nothing to do with it' and later told Chelsea 4 Americans were killed by terrorists'. Sorry, Hillary, 'We weren't sure', and 'we didn't have all the info' doesn't wash anymore - you've been BUSTED.

But what you knew THAT NIGHT is irrelevant because you met with the family members AFTER that, when it had already been proven it was a terrorist attack.

It is absolutely shameful that these 4 Americans died NEEDLESSLY to begin with because of her incompetence and unwillingness to make the necessary call(s) required to keep Americans safe ,but to continue calling the deceased family members 'liars' for continuing to point out HILLARY'S lies is truly disgusting. It's not bad enough she got their loved ones needlessly murdered but now she is insulting them and smearing their names to protect her own ass.

“You know, look, I feel a great deal of sympathy for the families of the four brave Americans that we lost at Benghazi," Clinton said. "And I certainly can’t even imagine the grief that she has for losing her son. But she’s wrong. She’s absolutely wrong. I and everybody in the administration, all the people she named — the president, the vice president, [then-United Nations Ambassador] Susan Rice — we were scrambling to get information that was changing literally by the hour."

----------------------

Hillary reportedly told the families of the deceased that their loved ones were dead due to a video. Hillary declared that to be false...and did so again during the latest Democratic Party 'Debate'. In her Bullshi, er, explanation above she tries to paint a picture of how there was no definitive answer....much later when she stood with the families as their loved one's flag-draped coffins were off-loaded from a plane, when she told them the reason was due to a video and promised to put the director / movie-maker in jail!

In Hillary's own e-mails it reveals she told a foreign Ambassador the night after the attack, 'We KNOW this was a terrorist attack and that the video had nothing to do with it' and later told Chelsea 4 Americans were killed by terrorists'. Sorry, Hillary, 'We weren't sure', and 'we didn't have all the info' doesn't wash anymore - you've been BUSTED.

But what you knew THAT NIGHT is irrelevant because you met with the family members AFTER that, when it had already been proven it was a terrorist attack.

It is absolutely shameful that these 4 Americans died NEEDLESSLY to begin with because of her incompetence and unwillingness to make the necessary call(s) required to keep Americans safe ,but to continue calling the deceased family members 'liars' for continuing to point out HILLARY'S lies is truly disgusting. It's not bad enough she got their loved ones needlessly murdered but now she is insulting them and smearing their names to protect her own ass.

So, if you lose a person, then you're ALWAYS RIGHT about things?

I don't think so.

Hillary was actually giggling when the mexican moderator asked her the question.

----------------------

Did she happen to mention the total incompetence of her and her State Department?

Thought not.

1. She had nothing to do with it.
2. They made the call to be there themselves.
3. You seem to have forgotten about the assholes who killed them in your blind hatred of Clinton.
4. See 1.

It is amazing that Hillary, with the long history of lies, corruption, and ineffectiveness; is being considered for POTUS. I guess Dem voters either are uninformed or don't care.

I doubt very much that R voters would ever support a candidate in their party, with the past of Hillary.

What does that say about D voters?

It is amazing that Hillary, with the long history of lies, corruption, and ineffectiveness; is being considered for POTUS. I guess Dem voters either are uninformed or don't care.

I doubt very much that R voters would ever support a candidate in their party, with the past of Hillary.

Considering who you are running, I wouldn't be pointing fingers. And HC can win, that actually matters in elections eh?

Considering who you are running, I wouldn't be pointing fingers. And HC can win, that actually matters in elections eh?

Except she can't win Michigan over Uncle Bernie. LMAO

-Geaux

Except she can't win Michigan over Uncle Bernie. LMAO
Who cares? Oh right, no one...

----------------------

Did she wave her finger at the camera like her hubby did?

See now that is completely nonsensical. The R candidates are nothing like Hillary...yeah they have their issues, but nothing close to Hillary. They have not lied for decades, committed all kinds of corrupt actions for decades, were not utterly ineffective in government positions.

Bernie is far more competent and does not have decades of corruption and lies in his past. But, D voters still go for Cankles.

It could be that the MSM and the elites can more easily dupe D voters.

See now that is completely nonsensical. The R candidates are nothing like Hillary...yeah they have their issues, but nothing close to Hillary. They have not lied for decades, committed all kinds of corrupt actions for decades, were not utterly ineffective in government positions.

Bernie is far more competent and does not have decades of corruption and lies in his past. But, D voters still go for Cankles.

The GOP has an internal war, on full public display, of three people who can't win while the Dems have one that can. I'd say you have other things to concern yourself with eh?

The GOP has an internal war, on full public display, of three people who can't win while the Dems have one that can. I'd say you have other things to concern yourself with eh?
Means nothing.

Clearly Hillary is as corrupt a politician as there ever was, yet D voters still vote for her. CRAZY!!!

That they don't care about petty bullshit like "lying about a blow job" or "using the wrong e-mail server" or "was it a video or not." like you OCD types do.

They look at the fact that things get better for working folks when D's are in charge and worse for them when R's are in charge.

You know, the important stuff.

That they don't care about petty bullshit like "lying about a blow job" or "using the wrong e-mail server" or "was it a video or not." like you OCD types do.

They look at the fact that things get better for working folks when D's are in charge and worse for them when R's are in charge.

You know, the important stuff.
Oh Joe...do you have to start with STUPID, this early in the morning?

Forum List

Back