Hillary Calls Mother of Benghazi Dead a Liar Again During the Debate

- God, I hope you aren't a parent. 'Yes, I was the legal guardian. Yes jumping off the roof was dangerous, but I let THEM make the call.' REALLY?! It was HILLARY'S Job to keep Stevens safe and she FAILED!

NO, that wasn't her job. Stevens was a big boy, and he could make his own decisions. He CHOSE to go to Benghazi that day, even though he had reports the security situation in the city was deteriorating, even though it was the anniversary of 9/11 and even though riots were breaking out across the middle east over that video.
The red cross was smart enough to pull their people out. Hillary wasn't. She is a stupid lying bitch. Get ready to say President Trump, and inmate Hillary Clinton.

Clinton: Mother of Benghazi victim 'wrong'

“You know, look, I feel a great deal of sympathy for the families of the four brave Americans that we lost at Benghazi," Clinton said. "And I certainly can’t even imagine the grief that she has for losing her son. But she’s wrong. She’s absolutely wrong. I and everybody in the administration, all the people she named — the president, the vice president, [then-United Nations Ambassador] Susan Rice — we were scrambling to get information that was changing literally by the hour."

----------------------

Hillary reportedly told the families of the deceased that their loved ones were dead due to a video. Hillary declared that to be false...and did so again during the latest Democratic Party 'Debate'. In her Bullshi, er, explanation above she tries to paint a picture of how there was no definitive answer....much later when she stood with the families as their loved one's flag-draped coffins were off-loaded from a plane, when she told them the reason was due to a video and promised to put the director / movie-maker in jail!

In Hillary's own e-mails it reveals she told a foreign Ambassador the night after the attack, 'We KNOW this was a terrorist attack and that the video had nothing to do with it' and later told Chelsea 4 Americans were killed by terrorists'. Sorry, Hillary, 'We weren't sure', and 'we didn't have all the info' doesn't wash anymore - you've been BUSTED.

But what you knew THAT NIGHT is irrelevant because you met with the family members AFTER that, when it had already been proven it was a terrorist attack.

It is absolutely shameful that these 4 Americans died NEEDLESSLY to begin with because of her incompetence and unwillingness to make the necessary call(s) required to keep Americans safe ,but to continue calling the deceased family members 'liars' for continuing to point out HILLARY'S lies is truly disgusting. It's not bad enough she got their loved ones needlessly murdered but now she is insulting them and smearing their names to protect her own ass.
I just don't get it. All the people who died at American embassy's under Bush. Why does Bush get a free pass.

NO, that wasn't her job. Stevens was a big boy, and he could make his own decisions.
Stevens WORKED FOR Hillary.

SHE was his BOSS.

SHE was responsible for his safety.

Like the other countries who competently pulled their people out, it was HILLARY'S job to ensure Stevens' safety and pull HIM out.

Stevens WAS a 'big boy', who recognized the threat and pleaded with Hillary over 600 times asking for more security - she denied every one...and then laughed about doing it and his death under oath, claiming she thought it was a running JOKE.
:wtf:

This INCOMPETENT BITCH pulled 14 members of his security team - against his protests - AFTER 2 terrorist attacks on his compound, the last one leaving a 4 foot hole in the compound wall. HOW is this not a complete F* up on her part?
- She knew terrorists had already made 2 attempts on his life, knew the attack on 9/11/12 had been called for so if that happened there would be ANOTHER attempt on his life...so she pulls part of his security team, leaving him even MORE vulnerable?! Again,
:wtf:

According to BOTH their e-mails, Stevens warned that if there was a 3rd, more organized attack on his compound and he did not have more security (another plea for more security) HE WOULD DIE! This request for more security, as Stevens predicted his own health, was denied...again. What happened? Oh yeah, he was murdered along with 3 other Americans on 9/11/12!

Hillary is the worst SoS we have EVER had. Her incompetence and partisan desire to cover Obama's LIES about diminished terrorism as a re-election year stunt cost the lives of 4 Americans! And any Liberal who can actually claim that this ex-head of the State Department, who / that is responsible for keeping US ambassadors safe, is blameless and did not directly contribute to the needless deaths of 4 Americans on 9/11/12 are f*ed up and / or lying to themselves / others to protect Hillary and their F*ed up party.

I just don't get it. All the people who died at American embassy's under Bush. Why does Bush get a free pass.
Bush was never Secretary of State.

Bush never had 20 US Embassies simultaneously attacked on the same day and FAILED to have them prepared for such an attack, especially on the anniversary of 9/11/01...after numerous known threats calling for an attack on that day were made as well as a cal lfor Stevens' assassination in retaliation for an Al Qaeida leader from Benghazi having been killed a few months earlier by a drone strike.

Bush never got 4 Americans needlessly killed by refusing to pull them out when known terrorist attacks were coming, that two terrorist attacks had already been made and did nothing to bolster the defenses or pull the Ambassador out.

Bush never hired Islamic rebels to protect a US Ambassador.

Bush never denied over 600 requests for additional security from an Ambassador, later - after his death - never laughed about it and claimed the hundreds of requests were part of some running joke.

Bush never stripped an Ambassador of 14 members of his security team AFTER 2 terrorist attacks and WHILE knowing another attack was coming and WHILE knowing there was no military response team to go to the Ambassador's rescue should that 3rd attack come.

There's a good start in answering your moronic question....

Last edited:
I say we send Hillary and Chelsea to finish Hillary's campaigning for President from the same compound Stevens occupied in Benghazi - keep her there 1 month. Hire Islamic rebels to protect her. Deny any increases in security. STRIP her of 14 members of her security team is her compound is attacked. Have no military response team available to come to her rescue.

This should be a piece of cake for her...after all, she is a 'combat veteran' who is used to 'doding sniper fire'. If she makes it 30 days, she wins the Presidency, hands down.

I guess Dem voters either are uninformed or don't care.

all the above plus being stupid!! :up:
so are we to assume that Hillary was sitting on a couch eating two boxes of bon-bons throughout the Benghazi attack and by the time it was over, she fell asleep? therefore none of the deaths are her fault?
i didnt watch the debate, but from what i am hearing, she may as well had a sign on her podium that read "Everything Is Bush's Fault"

It is amazing that Hillary, with the long history of lies, corruption, and ineffectiveness; is being considered for POTUS. I guess Dem voters either are uninformed or don't care.

I doubt very much that R voters would ever support a candidate in their party, with the past of Hillary.

What does that say about D voters?
Considering who you are running, I wouldn't be pointing fingers. And HC can win, that actually matters in elections eh?
See now that is completely nonsensical. The R candidates are nothing like Hillary...yeah they have their issues, but nothing close to Hillary. They have not lied for decades, committed all kinds of corrupt actions for decades, were not utterly ineffective in government positions.

Bernie is far more competent and does not have decades of corruption and lies in his past. But, D voters still go for Cankles.

It could be that the MSM and the elites can more easily dupe D voters.
The GOP has an internal war, on full public display, of three people who can't win while the Dems have one that can. I'd say you have other things to concern yourself with eh?
Means nothing.

Clearly Hillary is as corrupt a politician as there ever was, yet D voters still vote for her. CRAZY!!!
Can you tell us all what she supposedly did that was CORRUPT in her 8 years as a US Senator and 4 years as Secretary of state? You and others have regurgitated this talking point ad nauseum but never tell us what she did during her 12 years in public service that was CORRUPT???

It is amazing that Hillary, with the long history of lies, corruption, and ineffectiveness; is being considered for POTUS. I guess Dem voters either are uninformed or don't care.

I doubt very much that R voters would ever support a candidate in their party, with the past of Hillary.

What does that say about D voters?
Considering who you are running, I wouldn't be pointing fingers. And HC can win, that actually matters in elections eh?
See now that is completely nonsensical. The R candidates are nothing like Hillary...yeah they have their issues, but nothing close to Hillary. They have not lied for decades, committed all kinds of corrupt actions for decades, were not utterly ineffective in government positions.

Bernie is far more competent and does not have decades of corruption and lies in his past. But, D voters still go for Cankles.

It could be that the MSM and the elites can more easily dupe D voters.
The GOP has an internal war, on full public display, of three people who can't win while the Dems have one that can. I'd say you have other things to concern yourself with eh?
Means nothing.

Clearly Hillary is as corrupt a politician as there ever was, yet D voters still vote for her. CRAZY!!!
One word: Drumpf.

Bottom Line:
Hillary-authored E-mail #1:
Tells foreign minister, We KNOW Benghazi was the result of a terrorist attack, that the video had NOTHING to do with it."

Hillary-authored E-Mail #2:
Tells her daughter Stevens and 3 Americans were killed in a TERRORIST attack that day.

NEXT DAY:
Hillary blames the attack on a protest over a video that got out of control.
(No reference is made, no mention was made initially, about 20 US Embassies simultaneously being attacked and 4 overrun as part of a forewarned Middle East-wide attack on US Embassies on the anniversary of 9/11/01.)

LATER:
According to SEVERAL of the grieving families, Hillary tells the deaths are a result of a video, that she will make sure the FILM-MAKER pays....Hillary goes on to lie about this. The grieving family members call her on it...she calls the mother of one of the dead a liar.
-- Yeah, considering her track record / history, based on the e-mails above and the lies that followed, and being considered the least trustworthy candidate in this whole race, we are to believe HILLARY - not the grieving family members - is the one who should be trusted?!

:lmao::haha:

I say we send Hillary and Chelsea to finish Hillary's campaigning for President from the same compound Stevens occupied in Benghazi - keep her there 1 month. Hire Islamic rebels to protect her. Deny any increases in security. STRIP her of 14 members of her security team is her compound is attacked. Have no military response team available to come to her rescue.

This should be a piece of cake for her...after all, she is a 'combat veteran' who is used to 'doding sniper fire'. If she makes it 30 days, she wins the Presidency, hands down.
i wonder if Hillary keeps Huma inside her podium just in case "She Needs To Go",,,,poor Huma may be sufferring the embarrassment of being Hillarys Pee-Bucket Girl.

Can you tell us all what she supposedly did that was CORRUPT in her 8 years as a US Senator and 4 years as Secretary of state? You and others have regurgitated this talking point ad nauseum but never tell us what she did during her 12 years in public service that was CORRUPT???
Here's 1 the FBI is supposedly checking into, which brought about the potential 'Corruption' charges:

A huge foreign donor, while she was Sos, was caught violating US Sanctions against Iran - his company was smuggling contraband to them. By law he and his company should have been HAMMERED...but conveniently, the SoS ensured he and his company were not punished at all.

Clinton Foundation accepted money from donors who violated Iran sanctions

Newsweek: Clinton Foundation Took Money From Iran-Linked Donor

Liberals IGNORE the shady dealings and corruption, ASK for examples be given, then spend their time trying to justify/defend/deny them cause they REALLY never wanted to be confronted with them. As I said, this is only 1 (ONE)!

“You know, look, I feel a great deal of sympathy for the families of the four brave Americans that we lost at Benghazi," Clinton said. "And I certainly can’t even imagine the grief that she has for losing her son. But she’s wrong. She’s absolutely wrong. I and everybody in the administration, all the people she named — the president, the vice president, [then-United Nations Ambassador] Susan Rice — we were scrambling to get information that was changing literally by the hour."

----------------------

Hillary reportedly told the families of the deceased that their loved ones were dead due to a video. Hillary declared that to be false...and did so again during the latest Democratic Party 'Debate'. In her Bullshi, er, explanation above she tries to paint a picture of how there was no definitive answer....much later when she stood with the families as their loved one's flag-draped coffins were off-loaded from a plane, when she told them the reason was due to a video and promised to put the director / movie-maker in jail!

In Hillary's own e-mails it reveals she told a foreign Ambassador the night after the attack, 'We KNOW this was a terrorist attack and that the video had nothing to do with it' and later told Chelsea 4 Americans were killed by terrorists'. Sorry, Hillary, 'We weren't sure', and 'we didn't have all the info' doesn't wash anymore - you've been BUSTED.

But what you knew THAT NIGHT is irrelevant because you met with the family members AFTER that, when it had already been proven it was a terrorist attack.

It is absolutely shameful that these 4 Americans died NEEDLESSLY to begin with because of her incompetence and unwillingness to make the necessary call(s) required to keep Americans safe ,but to continue calling the deceased family members 'liars' for continuing to point out HILLARY'S lies is truly disgusting. It's not bad enough she got their loved ones needlessly murdered but now she is insulting them and smearing their names to protect her own ass.

So, if you lose a person, then you're ALWAYS RIGHT about things?

I don't think so.
She's right about what Hillary told her. If not a lie, it was an incomplete explanation....and it continues to this day. Politics uber alles for the Libtard scum.

She's right about what Hillary told her. If not a lie, it was an incomplete explanation....and it continues to this day. Politics uber alles for the Libtard scum.

:lmao:

HILLARY-AUTHORED E-MAIL:
"We KNOW Benghazi was the result of a terrorist attack - the video had NOTHING to do with it."

The only thing 'incomplete' regarding everything Hillary has said about Benghazi is that the truth is completely missing from all of it.

Irony, you're complaining about insults and then insulting the people.
Actually I am pointing out the continued practice long adhered to by Liberals. Bo tried to insult Trump by using something that wasn't / isn't even a word. This, in itself is childish, moronic, if you will. I am not saying she is a moron at all, but I am saying such practices are 'moronic'.

Forum List

Back