Hillary Busted in Yet Another Lie

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
How could anyone possibly vote for such vermin?

Hillary Rodham Clinton on CNN Wednesday brushed aside the $675,000 Goldman Sachs provided for speech appearances simply as "what they offered me," but the flip answer ignored that speech fees are negotiated by agents.

During the period of the Goldman Sach and many other top dollar speeches, she was represented by the Harry Walker Agency, which calls itself "the world's leading speaker's bureau."

exdc5-6oam2vjtzghfhm1k2zn_layout.jpg

When groups pick from their list of speakers, which also include Bill Clinton, the price is discreetly provided. For Hillary Clinton, the price appeared to regularly be shy of $300,000 each. For example, she received $275,000 for speaking to the University of Buffalo in 2013.

exdc5-6oam2vusj499qn8i2zn_layout.jpg

According to Bloomberg, "Her contract with the University of Buffalo for an Oct. 23 speech stipulated that her $275,000 fee be paid to her speaking agency, Harry Walker Agency Inc., and then remitted to the foundation."

Read it all

Hillary's Goldman Sachs speech fee set by her agent, not 'what they offered'

Hillary's supporters are too indoctrinated to examine information involving her objectively. They will ignore the facts and find some way to rationalize it in their minds.

Hillary Rodham Clinton on CNN Wednesday brushed aside the $675,000 Goldman Sachs provided for speech appearances simply as "what they offered me," but the flip answer ignored that speech fees are negotiated by agents.

During the period of the Goldman Sach and many other top dollar speeches, she was represented by the Harry Walker Agency, which calls itself "the world's leading speaker's bureau."

When groups pick from their list of speakers, which also include Bill Clinton, the price is discreetly provided. For Hillary Clinton, the price appeared to regularly be shy of $300,000 each. For example, she received $275,000 for speaking to the University of Buffalo in 2013.

According to Bloomberg, "Her contract with the University of Buffalo for an Oct. 23 speech stipulated that her $275,000 fee be paid to her speaking agency, Harry Walker Agency Inc., and then remitted to the foundation."

Read it all

How can anybody vote for a gangster like Hillary Clinton is beyond me.

But some do. There you go....that answer right there tells you all you have to know about a sector of American society.

But some do. There you go....that answer right there tells you all you have to know about a sector of American society.
YES much better to vote for a moronic murderer who starts wars based on lies and gets so many killed over his bs

JEALOUSY night and day you torture me ,,, Sassys theme song

Why would I be jealous of a bag of shit? Poor Eddie, lies about being a JP Getty stock trader and duped by and old corrupt hag. Sad, sad, sad.

I'll give you a heads up Eddie, you're in way over your head here. Stop ankle snapping like a little poodle or you may get your snout slapped.

Somehow I blame global warming for Hillary's pathological lying.....or maybe it's somehow the fault of the Tea Party (which libtards call the "REAL terrorists" despite not committing any violence I'm aware of). Yeah, that just keeps making more and more sense to me, lol.

Given the fact they defended, a lying, raping, violator of federal law... who just happens to be married to Hillary, I'm not all that surprised.

The fact is, we have allowed an entire sub-group of American society to exist, which celebrates and supports people who break the law, and get away with it. OJ Simpson had people literally dancing and singing in praise of a brutal murderer.

Hillary is just another criminal that a specific ideology, Idolizes.

Why would I be jealous of a bag of shit? Poor Eddie, lies about being a JP Getty stock trader and duped by and old corrupt hag. Sad, sad, sad.

I'll give you a heads up Eddie, you're in way over your head here. Stop ankle snapping like a little poodle or you may get your snout slapped.
you're a republican ,,,so I have a head start ,,,,,,over my head?? not with people like you bashing my countries leaders

you're a republican ,,,so I have a head start ,,,,,,over my head?? not with people like you bashing my countries leaders

I'm a conservative, see you don't even know what you're up against. Now sit down and shush, read the grown ups, you may learn something

Given the fact they defended, a lying, raping, violator of federal law... who just happens to be married to Hillary, I'm not all that surprised.

The fact is, we have allowed an entire sub-group of American society to exist, which celebrates and supports people who break the law, and get away with it. OJ Simpson had people literally dancing and singing in praise of a brutal murderer.

Hillary is just another criminal that a specific ideology, Idolizes.
whooooooo andy you spout that bs while your pride and joy the murdering swine gwb goes about making speeches collecting from the pub morons who still think he did nothing wrong?

Read it all

Why was it remitted to the Clinton Foundation (a charity) instead of their personal accounts?

Do you even know what self awareness is?
Earlier in the thread, u mention Iraq when the chick YOU support voted for it and her husband scratched at the scab.
Now, you wanna mention bashing our leaders when in an earlier post you were bashing bush.
You are a goddamn moron :thup:

Read it all

Why was it remitted to the Clinton Foundation (a charity) instead of their personal accounts?
a simple guess would be because they want the money to go to the charity. wild, i know.

What's new...............she lies basically every time she talks...................

Forum List

Back